Ref: English Championship 3 thread...

whilst trying to reply to this thread (on my crappy dial-up), which took an age and then still never worked. i realised it contains photo's which are protected by copyright laws and could result in a lawsuit against SM.

furthermore, a numerous amount of them are also 'hot-linked' hence using another sites' bandwidth to display them - again an area which could spark legal trouble (and if you run your own site which others abuse by snatching bandwidth/pics etc, you'll know who annoying and unethical this can be..)

whilst trying to reply to this thread (on my crappy dial-up)' date=' which took an age and then still never worked. i realised it contains photo's which are protected by copyright laws and could result in a lawsuit against SM.

furthermore, a numerous amount of them are also 'hot-linked' hence using another sites' bandwidth to display them - again an area which could spark legal trouble (and if you run your own site which others abuse by snatching bandwidth/pics etc, you'll know who annoying and unethical this can be..)[/quote']

dont no about loading time as its ok on mine but i have BB but some sites do give permission to link to there pics no idea if this is the case here