Re: who to buy?

Then, you should be looking at players who are already at least 90+ since players from 89 and below won't usually rise 93+ at the end of the season (although there might be a very few exception).

Can you find out from your setup who's available in unmanaged or unavailable to manage clubs?

i was looking for players that will be hitting a good 93+ by the end of the season

You may be looking for players who will be hitting 93's and onwards however just in case you are interested in youngsters for the future or if you happen to have a bit of money left over you could go for, Agbonlahor who is your typical W/F pacey and looks to be one of the best english youngsters in the premier league and then there is the CM known as "turkey's pearl" 19 years of age and rated 88 already, Nuri i think he could be a player within 1-2 season all of the top four will be after him, if you are looking for players who will be hitting 93's and onwards by next season i would buy Berbatov and try to get Nasri or Xavi the choice is yours.

Strikers would be : Yakubu - Maybe not a high enough rating for u m8 but he certainly gets goals. OR Trezeguet - Maybe a bit over rated but also gets the goals in .

Both cheapish players :P

Midfield would be : Raul - Attacking Midfielder rated 95. Picked up MOTM for me 8times playing only 19Games so far. OR Juninho - Great Free Kick taker. Will Certainly get the goals for you !

And just to top it off i will give some good cheap defenders.

Defenders : Cannavaro - Rated 96 only priced at 13.6m (My chairman value) OR Matterazzi - Rated 92 Worth 3.3m (Sm price)