Markus Johansson - 14 Year Old :-O

Guest Atkin

Markus Johansson

Name: Markus Johansson

Club: Hagahojden

Nationality: Swedish

Height: 5 ft 7

I first heard his name from GagzoD.

At only 14 years old he has already broken into the first team of Hagahojden, scoring 8 goals in league, friendly and cup games. The season before he bagged 180 goals for their youth team.

So he has featured in a competitive senior game! :eek:

He has been described as a goal scoring machine who is exceptionally strong with explosive speed.

He is said to have a very similar playing style to Swedish legend Henrik Larsson.

Sky Sports:

Liverpool will give Swedish teenager Markus Johansson a chance to impress during a trial at Anfield.

The youngster admits that the opportunity has come quicker than he expected, but will be doing all he can to ensure that his dreams of playing in the Premier League come true.

It is thought that IFK Norrköping are also interested in signing him.

Currently not on the DB.

Could be one to keep an eye out for the future.

Re: Markus Johansson - 14 Year Old :-O

Seems like very promising youngster. Which rang of football is Hagahojden? cant find it :)

They play in the 4th Division of Swedish football.

But playing with people twice your age and getting regular football whilst scoring is pretty impressive. :o

I should imagine he will move to either Liverpool or IFK Norrköpin.

He cant be added to the DB as his club is not on there.

But one question I have is, if he moves to either Liverpool or IFK Norrköpin will he then be added as he will have played a competitive game and his club will then be on the DB. :rolleyes::o

The fact that his club isnt on DB shouldnt matter. Just look at Bekoe' date=' Udoh etc.[/quote']

Asante Kotoko Bekoeare (Bekoe's club) is one of the most successful football clubs in Ghana as well as Africa, having won twenty one national league titles, so you can't really compare this to 4th Division of Swedish football...

Markus Johansson could be next Larsson, but im just saying that i doubt that he could get some 1st league football soon, even if he lets say sign for Liverpool. And 1st league football is required for player being introduced to the DB, correct me if im wrong...

great find you get my rep ntfc.atkins ;) ;) but just a question do you know you said 'The season before he bagged 180 goals for their youth team. ' do you know how many games he played in that season or are those goals the total amount he has scored for the youth team

great find you get my rep ntfc.atkins ;) ;) but just a question do you know you said 'The season before he bagged 180 goals for their youth team. ' do you know how many games he played in that season or are those goals the total amount he has scored for the youth team

Well according to Sky Sports they were scored in a season. But not sure how much game time and how many games he featured in. :(

I managed to find a picture of him - http://www.folkbladet.se/nyheter/artikel.aspx?ArticleId=3723698

if it was was a regular season he would to average something like 4 goals a game though

Yeah suppose it would. :eek:

I cant imagine there would be that many teams in the league though. :o

• 1 month later...