huntelaar or adebayor?

Re: huntelaar or adebayor?

looking to sign a new CF huntelaar and adebayor are my two best opptions but who do people think would hav the best to buy?(keeping in mind that huntelaar will probibly be a good 5million cheaper)

i would go for adebayor. Because he is playing for a club that is challenging for the title and the champions league. If he continues with his goals, 93 will be a sure thing.

Huntelaar has already reached his maximum rating at holland and the only way for him to continue rising and maximise his potential is to move abroad to a bigger club. Man utd has indicated their interest and it be interesting to see if he moves before the transfer deadline.

For now, adebayor is the way to go.

cheers

i would go for adebayor. Because he is playing for a club that is challenging for the title and the champions league. If he continues with his goals' date=' 93 will be a sure thing.

Huntelaar has already reached his maximum rating at holland and the only way for him to continue rising and maximise his potential is to move abroad to a bigger club. Man utd has indicated their interest and it be interesting to see if he moves before the transfer deadline.

For now, adebayor is the way to go.

cheers[/quote']

i would probably wait and see until the transfer deadline to see how Adebayor is doing and also if Huntelaar is going to move to Man U. If Huntelaar is moving to Man U, he has a chance to increase since he will be playing in CL and in England. If not, i would go for Adebayor, i guess :)

i would probably wait and see until the transfer deadline to see how Adebayor is doing and also if Huntelaar is going to move to Man U. If Huntelaar is moving to Man U' date=' he has a chance to increase since he will be playing in CL and in England. If not, i would go for Adebayor, i guess :)[/quote']

Adebayor has signed a new contract so practicly rules out a move for him and Adebayor would be the saver buy imo.