Guest ManUtd

Dani alves......think he needs a rating change....rated 90...i would increase it by a coule of points......

He was one holding back ronaldinho from showing his magic......He's a hard worker for the team....and quick as hell...quite good at getting good crosses in.....definately need a change.....

Ps: almost all the sevilla squad are quick....

but going back to the point this does not mean Sevilla or any of their players are now 'super'' date=' one win in a Spanish cup that doesnt mean a huge deal to Barca i suspect doesnt warrant rating changes...[/quote']

i agree, sevilla players dont a rating change. if it were like that, then manchester united playerz deserve an increase as how they played against charlton athletic on wednesday. no rating changes but u gotta give credit to sevilla!!

no if you look back i didnt mention rating changes i just agreed on dani alves and yeah i give lots of credit to SUPER SEVILLA!!!

well 2 be honest, i really havnt seen alves play except for the match agenst barca... and yeh he played extremely well. but that was the first time ive seen him play, if he has been playing like this thru many games or even seasons then yeh, mayb he deserves an increase. but u be the boss of that as ive never seen him play!!!!!!

they finished 5th in la liga if i remember rightly struck with injurys and it isnt a spanish cup it is european (super cup) which i think makes them Super(cup) Sevilla

Quoted from Wikipedia:

The European Super Cup is at stake in an annual football game between the reigning champions of the UEFA Cup and the Champions League. It takes place at the start of the domestic season' date=' in August, and though it could be viewed as the ultimate European club championship decider, [b']it is generally regarded as a minor event, with the Champions League and UEFA Cup winners not always fielding their best players and not at top fitness levels[/b].

Translated: this cup means next to nothing.

If you feel passionately about a player though email SM with your reasons, be warned justification of 'he is brilliant' wont cut the mustard with them either.

well obviously any club will never say no to any silverware.

any this was a generic description of the Super cup so not saying it is a rule that teams field weakened squads - as Barca demonstrated - just that they don't really play to their full strength.

This can mean tactically or motivationally as well as in terms of teams fielded.

The Barca manager for instance would not perhaps have been getting the same pressure to win this cup from the chairman as he would have for the league or Champs league, whereas the Sevilla manager probably was as it would raise the club profile.

well obviously any club will never say no to any silverware.

any this was a generic description of the Super cup so not saying it is a rule that teams field weakened squads - as Barca demonstrated - just that they don't really play to their full strength.

This can mean tactically or motivationally as well as in terms of teams fielded.

The Barca manager for instance would not perhaps have been getting the same pressure to win this cup from the chairman as he would have for the league or Champs league' date=' whereas the Sevilla manager probably was as it would raise the club profile.[/quote']

Well it did raise the club profile as i am a new fan they may favorite spanish club :P