Rio Ferdinand

dan_dcfc

Re: Rio Ferdinand

Cheers for the help everyone, i countered the offer to try and get Richards and Nasri, as i am am developing a younger side. Ferdinand is too influentual to let go on the cheaply i suppose. ;)

Here is my squad as requested by 'The Phenom'.

Soccermanager.jpg

As you can see iv got plenty of cover with richards replacing Ferdinand and i am a fan of Nasri, i think he has great potentail. I also have 170 youth squad talents which will rise and 22 loaned out players including bojan, pato, giovinco, denilson ect. SO have enough cover tbh.

Is Nasri and Richards a more reasonable deal?

Thanks in advance the help is much appreciated :) ALSO ANY SQUAD TIPS WILL BE GREATLY RECIEVED IF SOMEONE WANTS TO ADD SOMETHING

i probably wont do the deal since ur loosing ur first teamer who has every chance to rise & replacing him with 2 players who have huge potential but who wudnt fit in ur first team...

still if ur focussing too much on youth try & counter him with Nasri + Richards +10/15 mil...or may be try & get a gud lb in return as it is ur weakest area...

btw...why have u trl Evra:confused:

i probably wont do the deal since ur loosing ur first teamer who has every chance to rise & replacing him with 2 players who have huge potential but who wudnt fit in ur first team...

still if ur focussing too much on youth try & counter him with Nasri + Richards +10/15 mil...or may be try & get a gud lb in return as it is ur weakest area...

btw...why have u trl Evra:confused:

Right, do you think it would be better to do the deal for tevez instead?

Evra is old and im not a huge fan tbh thats why hes transfer listed... :)

yeah for Tevez it wud be fine...but u should find a decent str for cover...

but for evra...hes ur sole LB & still u want to sell him:confused:

first try to get a replacement LB for him & only then sell him if u want..

btw u have 170 youth players:eek: ...the max i have for 1 of my team is 60-70:cool:

btw u have 170 youth players:eek: ...the max i have for 1 of my team is 60-70:cool:

dont forget 22 loaned :o

THe 170 players are mainly cheap promising players like bostock, ramsey, possebon, plessis ect and many are offloaded after rises.. it really just provides aconstant supply of money... and the loaned out players are good talents like nani. Well im buynig Bale shortly and the funds from Evra will allow me to get my other targets.

I need to think about this one, cheers for the input. :)