Okay, the Liverpool manager has offered me Luka Modric (23 yo; rated 91) in exchange for Seydou Keita (28 yo; rated 92) + Wes Brown (28 yo; rated 90) + 5 M.

So, do you guys think its a good deal? I personally think so since Modric is a player with huge ability with the potential of increasing in rating, while Keita and Brown couldn't really go higher than their current ratings imo. What's your opinion?

Remember, any help on this deal will be rewarded for in rep. ;)

Re: Deal for Modric

Well if u are the one getting modric which seems like it is, then i wud think before accepting it.

Modric might hav had a lot of hype coming to spurs but theycudnt beat 'boro

last game, i wud wait to c if he puts in sum better performances first.

Also If u are giving keita away, this cud be a very bad idea as he as recently joined barcelona and shud get games so he cud easily increase. Also wiv wes brown only 28 has gd 2 years left and also i don't think ferfuson will play Neville for much longer, at 33 he'll retire soon and brown will be main man and mite get 91 if he's lucky.

overall if u are the one getting modric the deal is bad for u, other way round and ur laughing :)

Well if u are the one getting modric which seems like it is' date=' then i wud think before accepting it.

Modric might hav had a lot of hype coming to spurs but theycudnt beat 'boro

last game, i wud wait to c if he puts in sum better performances first.

Also If u are giving keita away, this cud be a very bad idea as he as recently joined barcelona and shud get games so he cud easily increase. Also wiv wes brown only 28 has gd 2 years left and also i don't think ferfuson will play Neville for much longer, at 33 he'll retire soon and brown will be main man and mite get 91 if he's lucky.

overall if u are the one [b']getting[/b] modric the deal is bad for u, other way round and ur laughing :)

I disagree. Firstly Modric actually had a good game against Boro, just because they didnt win doesnt mean hes an automatic flop.

I cant seen Keita going higher than 92 at Barca. He will be behind Xavi, Iniesta and Yaya Toure in the pecking order and there is still time for even more to arrive.

Also, with regard to Wes Brown, he is a decent solid right back and could play for a few more years yet at united. That I agree with however Modric is a player with great potential, even if Brown made 91, that is still only the same as Modric who is much much younger and could well be around the 94 mark one day. He's very good, give him time in the Premier league and you will see what hes all about.

So again to sum that up, Id take Modric.

I disagree. Firstly Modric actually had a good game against Boro' date=' just because they didnt win doesnt mean hes an automatic flop.

I cant seen Keita going higher than 92 at Barca. He will be behind Xavi, Iniesta and Yaya Toure in the pecking order and there is still time for even more to arrive.

Also, with regard to Wes Brown, he is a decent solid right back and could play for a few more years yet at united. That I agree with however Modric is a player with great potential, even if Brown made 91, that is still only the same as Modric who is much much younger and could well be around the 94 mark one day. He's very good, give him time in the Premier league and you will see what hes all about.

So again to sum that up, Id take Modric.[/quote']

Keita will be ahead of toure they bought him for that perpose s he will play and as for modric he plays for a team that has almost lost their strikeforce

he will do bad like the rest