World Championship 3000 Thread

Guest R. Peters

Guest R. Peters

First of all, congratulations to everybody who got the teams they wanted and also good luck participating in this setup! If you are a manager within WC3000, feel free to write about: Transfers/Match-Reports/Discussions/News etc... This will be the thread where everything will be discussed about WC3000!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 3000 Thread VILLARREAL 1 - 2 BARCELONA Man of the match Leo Messi scored two second half goals to rescue Barca after a 4th minute strike from fellow Argentine Diego MILITO. Ba

Re: World Championship 3000 Thread

201_1203106229.gif

PSV assign new manager!

PSV announced today that they signed new manager today.

Hex have been appointed to the post, he stated:

"Tho we arent the strongest team in championships, we still gonan give all the teams good fight, you will see our power in upcoming days!"

He also stated that all players may leave team, whenever they like and most waiting new good offers, feel free send them!

Thats all for now from Eindhoven, more to come in upcoming days!

Guest King Kolo

fiorentina1024850cabng7.jpg

Liam O'Connor takes over at Italian Giants Fiorentina.

"I hope to achieve Big Things with this Club and I mean BIG, We will have to Offload some of the Lads so we will be able to bring in new Faces.

Fiorentina Face Werder Bremen tomorrow where Liam hopes for a win to Kick Start the Season.

Guest King Kolo

Players For Sale and what I want

Frey = 91 Rated Keeper (30 and Younger) Young 89 Rated CB.

Vargas = 2 Young 88 Rated CM's

Pasqual = 2 Young 88 Rated RB/RM's

Gamberini = 91 Rated AM And 90 Plus Goalkeeper.

Montolivo = 2 Young DM's

Mutu = 2 Young 92 Rated F's

Gilardino = 90+ rated LM and 91 Rated CF

422Barcelona_FC_badge.jpg

FC Barcelona manager Daniel Young is awaiting replies for offers for Chelsea's Petr Cech and and Olympique Lyonnais superkid Karim Benzema.

He said" A world class goalkeeper is a priority in this league there are many deadly strikers and i don't feel Valdes has the quality to keep these at bay.

petr-cech.jpg

Cech= could be key to a title challenging season

Daniel young claimed Fernando Torres was his no.1 transfer target but the Liverpool manager is throwing silly offers around not just to me so he switched his attentions to Benzema who he was also interested in.

Karim%20Benzema.jpg

Benzema= Last seasons Ligue 1 Top Goalscorer great carrer ahead for this talented Frenchman

Fingers crossed my offers get accepted they are respectable offers and wish everyone else all the best in the transfer market:D

This Liverpool manager has obviously been smoking something he shouldn't have he wanted iniesta and Eto'o for Torres:rolleyes: yeh ok.

I sent him a pm asking what he wants for Gerrard he says Xavi and Eto'o:confused:

Yet he goes and offers Boca Juniors 15 million and 2 89's for Riquelme hahaha

:mad: shame Liverpool didn't go to a forumer or a good manager.

Has anyone else been getting his daft counter-offers? is there any way to get this guy out:cool:

Nice the see the manager of barcelona is a complete sore twit who tries getting me back because i beat him too a player by buying over 75% ofthe people i bid for, despite the return hel get on the resale being completely useless too the already mega rich barcelona while it would be way more important too my team,

congratulations on all read f**ckin up the set up for me one day in you complete LOSER:mad:

what are you talking about? i don't even know you and i do that for all of my teams i shortlist the players i want to buy the ones in for a nice rise or the ones that have great potential it's not my fault that 75% of them were yours you got you got some that i didn't even take a look at. If i were that jealous i would have taken all of them but like i said i don't even know you, how will it be useless a lot of these have potential to be mid 80's and may move on to bigger clubs that's why i bought them.

There's plenty more talent in the market and you know it your obviously a good player so shut up crying or get lost that was well out of order why plaster this on the forum you should have just sent me a pm?