World Championship 3000 Thread

Guest R. Peters

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 3000 Thread VILLARREAL 1 - 2 BARCELONA Man of the match Leo Messi scored two second half goals to rescue Barca after a 4th minute strike from fellow Argentine Diego MILITO. Ba

Re: World Championship 3000 Thread

Oh right your Marseille i thought you were Villarreal did you bid for many i can honestly say i didn't bother looking at what team was bidding that much i remember clicking on nordvik and looked down and a bid was from marseille that's all i can remember i was in a bit of a rush putting the bids in because the transfers were about to go through and i aint in the slightest bothered you got Noir really i'm not and when your bid was accepted i didn't think twice

Marseille have a good squad so i could ask you the same question why buy them they would be worth a bit more to your chairman but come to think of it you have a big stadium aswel is it 60k? and even so i have done it with a man utd side and made a huge profit off just buying 70 rated players but like with barca if these are not playing games after they have hit early 80's i will sell them the ones that hit 80's and are i will keep and also buy under 21 90's and 80's like i did etc. Guardado and Arda. I just want a healthy youth squad with quality young players just look at my huddersfield i started in div 4 at christmas i have had 2 straight promotions and have the likes of nasri, pato bojan, higuain etc.

back on subject it's nothing against you at all mate it's just what i like doing i apologise i don't want to argue

Guest King Kolo

Let's get back on Topic Fellas!!!

Fiorentina have Completed the Signing of Liverpool Midfielder Xabi Alonso, he arrived for a Fee of 20 Million, Giampaolo Pazzini and Zdravko Kuzmanovic.

Alonso is set to start alongside Riccardo Montolivo in Fiorentina's game Tonight against Caps Lock's Werder Bremen.

alonsoa258a3avy9.jpg

( Alonso at his Press Conference )

:eek: :eek:

sop i have made a reduced bid...lets see if it can go thru:)

I know I was shocked when that message came up as well, it won't go through mate and I doubt we will be able to deals in other setups as well, their CPS has kicked in because of the Mancini deal I think that the SMFA kicked back last night. I'l give it a try but dont think theres much point tbh.

Just tried to accept the bid and got blocked again mate

I know I was shocked when that message came up as well' date=' it won't go through mate and I doubt we will be able to deals in other setups as well, their CPS has kicked in because of the Mancini deal I think that the SMFA kicked back last night. I'l give it a try but dont think theres much point tbh.[/quote']

hmmm thats really sad:( ...cps definitely needs to be fine tuned...more often then not honest ppl r being caught by it...but we cant do anything....

...try to accept the deal last time if it goes then gud otherwise i will have to look some where else...

ok its again stopped:( .

any1 selling 92+ cb???

Just a suggestion but too perhaps make the set up better why not, not only post transfer rumours here and your signings plus new manager announcements but also post them on the set up newspaper as this would encourage it too be used by evryone if all the forumers were doing it, what dya think:confused:

Just a suggestion but too perhaps make the set up better why not' date=' not only post transfer rumours here and your signings plus new manager announcements but also post them on the set up newspaper as this would encourage it too be used by evryone if all the forumers were doing it, what dya think:confused:[/quote']

good idea ill do it

Guest King Kolo

Right.. Who's Liverpool? I offered Diego + 10m for Torres. Which I thought was a fair offer' date=' and he counters me Diego + Mertesacker. :mad:[/quote']

Some Idiot...

I bidded 20Mil and Pazzini and Kuzmanovic for Xabi Alonso.

He countered Mutu and 10Mil....

I had a Little talk and I managed to get him for 20Mil Pazzini and Kuzmanovic :)

By the Way I beat you 1-0 :D

Match Report Later. ;)

Barcelona yesterday morning unveiled the signings of young talented wide players Andres GUARDADO and Turan ARDA after the failure to bring in Karim BENZEMA from Lyon after a day or so of negotiations the two managers couldn't reach an agreement.

Barcelona manager Daniel Young says negotiations for Fernando Torres could be back on within a couple of days after Liverpool got rid of that ridiculous manager so called footylegend so no more stupendous counter-offers fingers crossed:D

p1_guardado_0301.jpg

GUARDADO= Mexican prodigy hit 5 goals from the left last season for mid table Deportivo really needs to move to a bigger club Will feature mostly in cup games for me unless players are injured could break into the first team in a couple of seasons.

arda.jpg

ARDA= Turkish whizkid had a great Euro's 7 goals for champions Galatasaray last season and if he picks up from where he left off should hit 91 next turkish ratings again in for cup games.

fernando_torres_3_footballpictures.net.jpg

TORRES= Barca are doing everything they can to bring in my opinion the best striker in the world to the Camp Nou

VILLARREAL 1 - 2 BARCELONA

Man of the match Leo Messi scored two second half goals to rescue Barca after a 4th minute strike from fellow Argentine Diego MILITO. Barca were lucky not to go 2 down after 14 minutes after Ariel IBAGAZA got clean through on goal only to hit the outside of the post. 2 minutes later Barca finally got going and Andres INIESTA grazed the top of the bar with a header.

Villarreal were having most of the possession but couldn't capialise and were subsequently punished. After 54 minutes Messi forced his way into the box and lashed it home to make it 1-1. 74 minutes in Messi rose above a defender to glance a header inside the far post to win it for Barca manager Daniel Young said"

I am happy with the three points and it should have been a certainty but Ultimate Warrior the villarreal manager has made a few great signings and they were unlucky not to come away with a point well played and i wish Villarreal all the best this season.

Lionel_Messi.jpg

MESSI= saviour

Next up for Barca Manchester United in what should be a very entertaining game between last seasons Champions League semi finalists match report will follow i apologize this ones a bit late:D