fernando torres deal help please!!

Alex Hill

Re: fernando torres deal help please!!

Although Fernando Torres is one of my favorite players, I don't think that is a top deal for you, since you are losing two very good strikers, one is world class Sergio Aguero and Vicenzo Iaquinta. I would try cash and Vicenzo Iaquinta or something else because losing Sergio Aguero is not smart.

Don't do it

Guest Football8

If your getting Fernando Torres its a good deal, because Torres isn't going to drop, also i don't see Aguero rising either, plus Iaquinta will most likely weren't catch Torres, so it's a good deal, but if they are your only strikers then i wouldn't do it, unless you've got someone at least 91 as your backup. If not you will need to buy a 91+ striker. :)

i hav made an offer for fernando torres of sergio aguero+vincenzo iaquinta+5mil

this offer has been accepted but i want to know is this deal worth it please respond

rep for the helpful responses!!

Personally i would go ahead with the deal. I prefer quality over quantity in many cases, and this is no exception.

torres would hit 96 very soon (i reckon), meaning that he will be the best CF in the game. Aguero may be exceptional, but i feel that he will not exceed 94 this season, especially if atletico doesn't progress through the qualifier into the champions league.

cheers

well i am going to switch formation to a 4-2-3-1 in the forthcoming season and i also hav huntelaar i was gonig to use huntelaar in deal instead but i thought aguero wud not really perform to potential in the lone striker dou still think the deal is a bad idea shall i cancel deal??

I wud do the deal...but only if i had other gud strks as well...so if u have 2-3 gud strks apart from Aguero & Vicenzo then do the deal otherwise no...

I can see Torres rise to atleast 96 in the near future & may be 97 wont be too far away....u r losing Aguero who wud also rise but still torres is better than him...

well i am going to switch formation to a 4-2-3-1 in the forthcoming season and i also hav huntelaar i was gonig to use huntelaar in deal instead but i thought aguero wud not really perform to potential in the lone striker dou still think the deal is a bad idea shall i cancel deal??

well i wud suggest u use Huntellar in the deal instead of Aguero....as huntelaar wont rise any time soon wheras Aguero can reach 94 by the next rating change...

CFs really excel in the 4-2-3-1 formation from my experience. If u do stick to this formation, two strikers will be sufficient imo. With huntelaar as backup, i think u will do fine :rolleyes:

it's best to use AMs in the hold behind the striker fyi.

cheers

this deal is frustrating cus in aguero u hav a future big star, maybe a current one who to sum people is on equal footing with messi. however with torres u hav a truly gr8 player who shud without injury get a 96 by end of season then on to 97. i cant say whether to do it or not but jus think carefully. i currently hav both in my barca team and messi w00t but here u gotta choose...

IMO def accept the deal Torres is the best striker in the world (bit biased Liverpool fan) Aguero could be world class but cant really see him eclipsing a 93 rating whilst at Atletico and I have never rated Iaquinta, think he is overrated and I would say it is a good deal. As already pointed out expect Torres to be a 96 come next rating changes

the manager has cancelled the deal as he says its not worth it and i made a offer of aguero+iaquinta+10mil now and he has accpeted it this deal is worth around 50mil (although id probs say more cos aguero is more than 30mil) do u still think the deal is worth it?