Official Sky Bet League 1 & 2 Thread

Guest Atkin

Re: Coca Cola League 1 Official Thread.

Our season is dead , Devestated really throughly deserved to win but due to bad defending and awful management we surrendered league 1 status.

Paul hart is a disgrace , his tactics are blooming awful too defence minded and his subs were mistimed and rubbish , 1st time ever Ive chanted a managers head but Paul hart I want you out!!!!!!!!

I want every single player (except ritchie and benyon) to pack there bags and get out of my club!! Rose and mc govern in particular !! Those players are a disgrace to swindon town !

Come on Southampton!

Was in Brighton today and walking through the abuse the Saints fans were getting was unreal yet the only restraint on a fan I saw was a Brighton fan. Most of the Saints fans just took it on the chin and so far there's been no reports of trouble which the police were expecting.

I didn't get to go to the game , but Tickets are quite hard to come by when the opposition stadium is a running track. Sounds like a pretty interesting game to be honest , according to one mate both of our goals were offside to another the ref was diabolical and to another we deserved it (all Brighton fans by the way , 3 different stands)

I'm hoping now the fickle fans keep there mouths shut a little more , facebook was bombarded by the 'Brighton fans' and how they were going to show Adkins and Southampton who were the better side , well the result should keep them quite.

Also nice to be the first team to beat them at the Withdean this season (in the league , they lost to Orient in the jpt there) even nicer to see we have a 12Gd gap to Huddersfield and were back in the driving seat! Just need to match there results now and were up :)

Looking at the table and run ins I think we could have it in the bag with 2 wins from our 4 games although 3 would make that definite, hoping Brighton do us a favor and neat Huddersfield which will help alot. Can't wait for a possible promotion party v Walsall

Unlucky mate' date=' you really dominated the stats, but that's not what wins you games :P

At least you will play in Old Trafford :D

As for Leyton Orient we should pick up at least 7 points from the remaining 3 games as they're all beatable teams and sneak into 6th :P:)[/quote']

Yep stats don't win you games and tbh plymouth should have had a point off us the previous game.

The Huddersfield and Bournemouth games really cocked us up 4 points dropped with last minute goals could have made a difference. At least we are guranteed play offs.

Yeovil tomorrow hope he gives a couple of squad players a go ie: Frecklington, Davies, Mendez-Laing.

Fingers crossed for the O's maybe we can do you a favour on Saturday when we play Rochdale.;)

Plymouth can down today as well can't they?

Don't think so, they're a game behind, even if they lose and Walsall win they'd be 8 behind with 3 games left.

And 2-0 to Tranmere. Game over, play-offs over. Hamer goes back to Reading and the defence turns into a useless piece of cack again. :o

3-0. If Showunmi scores against you then you know the defence isn't good enough. Krysiak beaten far too easily :rolleyes:

Wish we played against sides that play decent football every week... simply can't deal with the hoofball

edit;

Bournemouth winning now anyway..

lol 4-0 to Tranmere

Think it's safe to do so now :P

Sounds like our play-off hope is ending today.. lets just hope we can beat Plymouth on Saturday.

Please do , If you beat them on Saturday and Walsall Win against Oldham (who have nothing to pay for) Plymouth will be relegated when we visit on the Monday and having nothing to play for before playing Walsall who if they win on Saturday possibly stay up and if they do they will visit Saturday with nothing to play for !

Its all working out quite nicely , the fact Huddersfied have to go for the Withdean in the last ever Brighton game there should make sure Brighton try extra hard to win , unless Poyet plays the reserves that is :o

Great win today anyway , COYR

Please do ' date=' If you beat them on Saturday and Walsall Win against Oldham (who have nothing to pay for) Plymouth will be relegated when we visit on the Monday and having nothing to play for before playing Walsall who if they win on Saturday possibly stay up and if they do they will visit Saturday with nothing to play for !

Its all working out quite nicely , the fact Huddersfied have to go for the Withdean in the last ever Brighton game there should make sure Brighton try extra hard to win , unless Poyet plays the reserves that is :o

Great win today anyway , COYR[/quote']

Great result for you today mate, you win your game in hand and its game over for Huddersfield ;)

Hey guys' date=' looking forward to getting to know you all for next season :) I am gutted about us going down but if your own fans can't be cheerful than who can?

PNE <3[/quote']

You'd better say hello to Dom now mate - he has to create a league 2 thread for next season :D

Hey guys' date=' looking forward to getting to know you all for next season :) I am gutted about us going down but if your own fans can't be cheerful than who can?

PNE <3[/quote']

To be honest mate, i think sometimes relegation can bring about some much needed changes in a club - a chance to get rid of the deadwood and bring some new blood in. Phil Brown is a quality manager at this level and with him at the helm for the whole season i think you've got a great chance of going straight back up.

PNE <3[/quote']

Im sorry about preston ben :(

Well im looking forward to swindon beating millwall in the playoff final and playing championship next season.

I had a bad dream that we lost to millwall then got relegated after winning a small amount of games and the club in a mess and we had a jacka** in charge but lucky it was only a dream :o:D