Official Sky Bet League 1 & 2 Thread

Guest Atkin

Re: Npower League 1 and 2 Official Thread

Were up as champions i say were up as champions

:D.. really gutted i couldnt get down to the game today, dont get payed to Monday :(:o.. really think were do well next season, should be targeting atleast top half and but personally think we should be aiming for play-offs atleast. Glad we got back up at the first time of asking though, credit to the team and Di Canio!

STFC <3

Cracking win for The Robins today, done it in style. Benson had a great game, bagged himself a brace. Big fan of his, he'll do well for us next season. Matt Ritchie also got on the scoresheet, he's been immense this season. Caddis tore Vale apart.

Bring on League 1!

COYR! :D

Whilst he has no sympathy at all from me, Ched Evans' trial and subsequent jailing has clearly put Sheffield United off their game and it annoys me that John Terry gets a reprieve until the end of the season so he can represent England :mad:

On the other hand, I prefer Wednesday, so hurrah!

Hate play-offs. Seen us in two, finished 3rd both times and both times lost in the final. Hopefully itll be 3rd time lucky (well i say hopefully assuming Wednesday do Wycombe over) and we'll turn up to this years final. Doubt it though.

Good job I dont live near any cliffs right now dreading school on Monday. haha

Ps Stuart, tha owes us for Ched! XD