Guest Atkin

Re: Npower League 1 and 2 Official Thread

Preston North End

Released XI

Iain Turner

Nicky Hunt---Aaron Brown---Daniel Devine---Scott Leather

David Gray---Iain Ashbee---George Miller---Jamie Douglas

Juvhel Tsoumou---Michael McLellan

Subs: Andreas Arestidou, Alex Billington, Seanan Clucas and Dominic Comrie.

Bailey Wright, Barry Nicholson, Brian McLean, Keammar Daley, Conor McLaughlin and Darel Russell have all been transfer listed by the club and Jamie Proctor and Danny Mayor have asked to leave the clud, and I dont blame them.

Embarrassing to support PNE.

Preston North End

Released XI

Iain Turner

Nicky Hunt---Aaron Brown---Daniel Devine---Scott Leather

David Gray---Iain Ashbee---George Miller---Jamie Douglas

Juvhel Tsoumou---Michael McLellan

Subs: Andreas Arestidou' date=' Alex Billington, Seanan Clucas and Dominic Comrie.

Bailey Wright,[b'] Barry Nicholson[/b], Brian McLean, Keammar Daley, Conor McLaughlin and Darel Russell have all been transfer listed by the club and Jamie Proctor and Danny Mayor have asked to leave the clud, and I dont blame them.

Embarrassing to support PNE.

Barry Nich :(, we (Aberdeen) will take him back, :P. I'd take the ones in bold :P:o

Looking well atm for Huddersfield' date=' come on lads, keep your heads :)

EDIT : Hunt 2-0 , [b']Game Over[/b] :D

Hardly, there's 90 minutes left :rolleyes:

Decent game, good to see Kallum Higginbotham back in the English leagues playing well. Morrison and Clarke were fantastic at the back, superb stop by Bennett at the end as well. Hopefully the second legs are a lot better than the first legs in League 1 though.

Crewe-Southend at 5, i'd back Crewe to win narrowly today.

Gow has signed a 2 year deal.. great to see him signed up early despite the chance of several more offers if he'd waited longer.

And on the way out' date=' Nardiello has joined Rotherham.. hope he enjoys playing under Steve Evans :o:D[/quote']

Gow's a good little player, surprised you've managed to keep him despite dropping down to L2-no offence.

What d'you think to Nardiello? Got a soft spot for Rotherham n think he could be a very good player for L2. Don't like their manager though.

Hope nobody wasted an evening watching us last night XD Pleased with the result and the tactics, Stevenage beat the top3 at their place this season so going attacking would've been too much of a risk. Keep it tight and get them back to the Lane although we still can't go too attacking with Boro's counter attacks being deadly. Game on!

Can't see MK Dons coming back from 2-0 down away from home, but stranger things have happened. I think it's fair to say that if Huddersfield get the first in the second leg, then they're going to Wembley.

I'll say Huddersfield 2-1 MK Dons (4-1 AGG)

It's game over.

It's far from game over. Huddersfield certainly have an advantage and i'd back them to win the tie but it's the play-offs, an early goal for MK Dons in the second leg and they are right back in the game. Yes, it would take a good come back but it's far from impossible as MK Dons are a good team and they have got time on there side.

Can't see MK Dons coming back from 2-0 down away from home' date=' but stranger things have happened. I think it's fair to say that if Huddersfield get the first in the second leg, then they're going to Wembley.

I'll say Huddersfield 2-1 MK Dons (4-1 AGG)[/quote']

Good! If justice prevails, Huddersfield will seal the deal in the next leg :D

I really dont care who wins the playoffs as long as it is NOT Sheffield United B)

Nothing against them , Its your damn manager I dont like and I would love it if he came down to the county ground and stand beside a much talented manager and by the time we will be strong enough to beat you! :PB)

Playoffs I reckon Huddersfield and crewe will win them respectively :)

We are after Lubo michelak from Carlisle , Him and Flint would be a scary partnership a 6.5 ft and 6.6 FT pair :P NO ONE would want to face them :P

Good! If justice prevails' date=' Huddersfield will seal the deal in the next leg :D[/quote']

I think they will do, so your dreams will come true :P

Rumour mill time:

Preston are believed to be interested in Watford winger Mark Yeates and it is believed if a deal is agreed, then Danny Mayor will head the other way. Hmmmmm, would prefer Mayor, but it looks like he wants to leave, so if it's best for him then it's probably best for us with our current situation. The last thing we need is unhappy players.

I've seen Yeates play before and he is pretty good. Not had the greatest of times at Watford, but league one is a whole new challenge and I wouldn't put it past him to beat some of the full backs in this league. We can't build the whole team around him and Hume mind and Rome wasn't built in a day. We just need to take deals nice and slow this summer and not rush into anything we'll regret later, much like the whole of this season :P

I think they will do' date=' so your dreams will come true :P

Rumour mill time:

Preston are believed to be interested in Watford winger Mark Yeates and it is believed if a deal is agreed, then Danny Mayor will head the other way. Hmmmmm, would prefer Mayor, but it looks like he wants to leave, so if it's best for him then it's probably best for us with our current situation. The last thing we need is unhappy players.

I've seen Yeates play before and he is pretty good. Not had the greatest of times at Watford, but league one is a whole new challenge and I wouldn't put it past him to beat some of the full backs in this league. We can't build the whole team around him and Hume mind and Rome wasn't built in a day. We just need to take deals nice and slow this summer and not rush into anything we'll regret later, much like the whole of this season :P[/quote']

Thats rubbish :P

Mark Yates is a very good player so he wont go to Preston :D

I really dont care who wins the playoffs as long as it is NOT Sheffield United B)

Nothing against them ' date=' Its your damn manager I dont like and I would love it if he came down to the county ground and stand beside a much talented manager and by the time we will be strong enough to beat you! :PB)

[/quote']

:rolleyes: Have you not heard the song?

Theres only oooonnneee Danny Wilson

Oooonnneeee Danny Wilson

He used to be s***e

But now he's alright

Walking in a Wilson wonderland

:D

Mark Yeates, didnt he make his name in L1 before going to Middlesborough then us before Watford? He's a decent little player but seems to be one of those players that gets too complacent very easily and only has one trick where he runs flat out down the wing, beats the fullback then checks back instead of crossing!!!???

Thats rubbish :P

Mark Yates is a very good player so he wont go to Preston :D

Probably not haha :o:p

Mark Yeates' date=' didnt he make his name in L1 before going to Middlesborough then us before Watford? He's a decent little player but seems to be one of those players that gets too complacent very easily and only has one trick where he runs flat out down the wing, beats the fullback then checks back instead of crossing!!!???[/quote']

I remember him playing for you and for 'Boro, and he was pretty good then, but I can't remember if he played in L1. I'd happily take him though. From your description, it sounds like he'll do more than any other player we have :P Apart from the mighty Hume and Stucky!

Would still prefer Mayor though.

I think they will do' date=' so your dreams will come true :P

Rumour mill time:

I've seen Yeates play before and he is pretty good. Not had the greatest of times at Watford, but league one is a whole new challenge and I wouldn't put it past him to beat some of the full backs in this league. We can't build the whole team around him and Hume mind and Rome wasn't built in a day. We just need to take deals nice and slow this summer and not rush into anything we'll regret later, much like the whole of this season :P[/quote']

We're apparently after Woking's finest Jack King!

Also a signed PNE shirt raised £70 at a charity auction for Heartbeat on Friday. It was signed by all released and retired players.

Gow's a good little player' date=' surprised you've managed to keep him despite dropping down to L2-no offence.

What d'you think to Nardiello? Got a soft spot for Rotherham n think he could be a very good player for L2. Don't like their manager though.

[/quote']

I'm a little surprised as well tbh especially as he's admitted he's made moves before for the money. But then again he seems to fit into the way we play perfectly so maybe after years of changing clubs he just wants to stay somewhere :o

Nardiello's a decent player but he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut (he got sent off at Charlton for abusing the linesman 5 minutes after he didn't give a goal that looked like it crossed the line), stop moaning when someone doesn't pass to him and learn the offside rule. ;) To be fair to him he was played out of position for most of last year and just got on with it though so I'm sure he'll do a decent job for them.

Rumour mill: Danny Wilson to leave for Hull City after play-offs

Cant say how much I hope not' date=' at last we've started to play passing football![/quote']

Dont forget if you lose the playoffs which you will most likely it ,Danny will drag you into a relegation battle next season like he has done with most of his clubs. I would get shot of him straight away. :P

But i really hope he stays ;) ( You can probably tell how much i rate him :P )

Leyton Orient signing Gary Sawyer :D Hahaha. You lot know how to attract top quality rubbish :D

BRINGBACKNUGE.png

I like him already :):D

Welcome to PNEFC!

P.S. I would cry if Nugent came back. Probably even post a picture of me doing so in that 'Mugshots' thread :P

It doesn't show it on this printscreen, but literally every PNE fan is tweeting #BringBackNuge on twitter. It's fantastic.