Official Sky Bet League 1 & 2 Thread

Guest Atkin

Re: Npower League 1 and 2 Official Thread

David Buchanan joins Preston. You lucky buggers :P

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18193645

I'm liking these signings! Especially when we have Ridselleveryone in charge :)

He's not been bad for us to be fair to him' date=' but I'll keep an eye out...

We are taking him on trial in june with a view to signing him as a Number 2 for Super Wes.

Its been met with fierce backlash and im in the masses in saying I dont want him anywhere near Swindon :)

I don't blame you mate. The guy doesn't deserve a second chance or a career in football.

I'm liking these signings! Especially when we have Ridselleveryone in charge :)

He's not been bad for us to be fair to him' date=' but I'll keep an eye out...

I don't blame you mate. The guy doesn't deserve a second chance or a career in football.[/quote']

I dont think Preston are going in the Wright direction with there next target through :P

But he would want considerable wages :D

And considering the wage cap this season then its not worth your effort :D

True, but it might be worth a shot anyway. I doubt he'll get ahead of Stucky, but we have no number two keeper, so he could be good cover if the 'Mann get's injured (touch wood he doesn't) :)

Can't see us signing too many more players, mind you.

True' date=' but it might be worth a shot anyway. I doubt he'll get ahead of Stucky, but we have no number two keeper, so he could be good cover if the 'Mann get's injured (touch wood he doesn't) :)

Can't see us signing too many more players, mind you.[/quote']

David Amoo has signed on a free from Liverpool.

Also don't want Wright, he once injured himself on a sign in the goalmouth saying 'Do not practice in this goal'

David Amoo has signed on a free from Liverpool.

Also don't want Wright' date=' he once injured himself on a sign in the goalmouth saying 'Do not practice in this goal'[/quote']

Beat me to it :P

Yeah, I'm not overly fussed about Wright joining, but I wouldn't mind a bit of cover. He can't get injured sitting on the bench though surely?

Beat me to it :P

Yeah' date=' I'm not overly fussed about Wright joining, but I wouldn't mind a bit of cover. He can't get injured sitting on the bench though surely?[/quote']

Knowing him he'd sit on a broken seat with a sharp shard of plastic and contract some form of infection.

Yeah' date=' I'm not overly fussed about Wright joining, but I wouldn't mind a bit of cover. He can't get injured sitting on the bench though surely?[/quote']

He did with us XD

edit: im being a bit harsh, he came off the bench twice, then got injured twice

One of the really annoying thing about play-offs is all the teams around you snapping up players but you cant cos you have no idea which division with what transfer budget you'll have!

I don't know what's happened to Bauza. I watched a DVD yesterday of us beating Doncaster 4-0 away from home back in League 1 in 2007/2008 and Guillem Bauza was absoloutely quality and scored. I'm sure he'll come good if you can afford to keep him.

He'll have to come good if we want to have a decent season :o

James Dunne looks set to join Stevenage, although they've announced his signing despite not even agreeing a fee yet :confused: Out of contract but we are entitled to something as he's only 22.

I know it's early but our squad looks awful at the moment. :P

Contracted For The 2012/13 Season: Artur Krysiak, Steve Tully, Danny Coles, Scot Bennett, Aaron Dawson, Elliott Frear, Liam Sercombe, Alan Gow, Guillem Bauza and Tom Nichols.

First year pros: Jordan Moore-Taylor, Jacob Wannell, Jacob Cane, Jake Gosling, Luke Roper, Jamie Micklewright, Ollie Knowles and Jamie Reid.

Released: David Noble, Lenny Pidgeley, Richard Logan, Chris Shephard, Callum McNish, Luke O'Brien, Dan Nardiello (joining Rotherham).

Negotiations Ongoing: Troy Archibald-Henville, Richard Duffy, Billy Jones, Jimmy Keohane and John O'Flynn.

Expect at least one of Troy and Duffy to leave as well, and Jonathan Fortune has completely disappeared!

Is the play off final on telly ? Apart from SkySports2 ?

No, but you haven't missed anything. Smithies has flapped at a few crosses, but nothing's happened so far. Hopefully the second half will be a bit better, Huddersfield are growing more and more in to the game and i'd back them to win it they just need to give Lee Novak or Jordan Rhodes a chance.

No' date=' but you haven't missed anything. Smithies has flapped at a few crosses, but nothing's happened so far. Hopefully the second half will be a bit better, Huddersfield are growing more and more in to the game and i'd back them to win it they just need to give Lee Novak or Jordan Rhodes a chance.[/quote']

Been watching it online. Huddersfield just the more dangerous team , you summed it up perfectly.