van persie should improve

van persie should improve  

1. 1.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I still cant believe people are argueing this Yes Van Persie should be a 92, there are a hole bunch of players that are underrated. Cristiano Ronaldo, Van Persie, Fabregas, Huntelaar, Hargreaves, Torres, Villa, a bunch of ManU players. So when people make comparisons to how those are only 92's or what ever their rating is well those players should be rated higher.

Van Persie should be a 92

Cristiano Ronaldo should be a 95

Cesc Fabregas should be a 94

Klass-Jan Huntelaar should be a 92

Owen Hargreaves should be a 94

Fernando Torres and David Villa should be 94's

O'shea 90

Kieran Richardson 89

Robben 93

Van Der Vaart 93

Michael Owen should go down to a 90

Rooney should be a 96

Downing and Lennon should be 90's

Lampard should be a 96

Gerrard a 96

Beckham a 93

Carragher a 92

Guest ManUtd

just to point out rooney 'is' 96.........and fabregas isnt worthy of 94 and cristiano ronaldo will be fine at 94 and o'shea at 90 but the rest are not true at al....you think messi is as good as vam persie...noooo!!...If you say that then you dont know your football m8. or m8s in this case

just to point out rooney 'is' 96.........and fabregas isnt worthy of 94 and cristiano ronaldo will be fine at 94 and o'shea at 90 but the rest are not true at al....you think messi is as good as vam persie...noooo!!...If you say that then you dont know your football m8. or m8s in this case

What???! :eek: Do you mean to say Messi isnt as good as Van persie??! I think you don't know your football m8!!!

vam persie wasnt he one of the vampires of blade 2??? :eek:

you are a man utd fan you would say that fool

wow I still cant believe people are argueing this Yes Van Persie should be a 92' date=' there are a hole bunch of players that are underrated. Cristiano Ronaldo, Van Persie, Fabregas, Huntelaar, Hargreaves, Torres, Villa, a bunch of ManU players. So when people make comparisons to how those are only 92's or what ever their rating is well those players should be rated higher.

Van Persie should be a 92

Cristiano Ronaldo should be a 95

Cesc Fabregas should be a 94

Klass-Jan Huntelaar should be a 92

Owen Hargreaves should be a 94

Fernando Torres and David Villa should be 94's

O'shea 90

Kieran Richardson 89

Robben 93

Van Der Vaart 93

Michael Owen should go down to a 90

Rooney should be a 96

Downing and Lennon should be 90's

Lampard should be a 96

Gerrard a 96

Beckham a 93

Carragher a 92[/quote']

for me this is my own ratings on them

V persie - 91

C Ronaldo 93, maybe a 94 soon, 95 - no way

Fabregas - 93

Huntelaar - 91

Hargreaves - 92

Torres and Villa - 94

O'Shea - 89

Richardson 89

Robben - 92

VDV - 92/93

Owen 90????????????? crazy - 93/92

Rooney - 96

Downing/Lennon - 90

Lampard 96/97

Gerrard - 97

Beck -93

Carragher - 92????????? another crazy, 94 for me

I agree that van persie should improve, but maybe just not yet. He is a quality player and has a lot of skill, and i think he is about to start scoring a lot of goals for arsenal, but he hasnt yet done enough for a 90+, but i think probs later on in this season if he continues to play well he should improve to a 91 or 92.