the manager isn't happy with the deal

mansstude

sometimes when I make transfers just before the player arrive it suddenly says " the deal has stopped because chairman who is unhappy with deal "

oh please, I have tried my best to make a deal with a heard-headed-manager to get Totti (going back and forth).

Is the high value might be the cause?

teh :mad:

EDIT: and who the hick is the chairman? don't tell me I'm a coach is this game PLZ :confused:

Re: the manager isn't happy with the deal

sometimes when I make transfers just before the player arrive it suddenly says " the deal has stopped because chairman who is unhappy with deal "

oh please' date=' I have tried my best to make a deal with a heard-headed-manager to get Totti (going back and forth).

EDIT: and who the hick is the chairman? don't tell me I'm a coach is this game PLZ :confused:[/quote']

You could tell us the details of the deal.

Whose chairman is unhappy with the deal?

U have either over bidded or under bidded i guess.

cheers

Totti for 99 millions' date=' my chairman.

who am I in this game anyway?[/quote']

this is a case of over bidding definitely. It's normally 3 times the player's value in most WCs from my experience. U could try offering player exchanges or lowering the fee so that ur chairman won't be unhappy :D

cheers

I cant understand why anyone would want to pay 99mill for an ageing player.

it is definately spending too much on a player that isnt worth it

(p.s you are only the manager' date=' you do not "run" the club)[/quote']

I'll tell you why, because he is Totti.

oh please' date=' I have tried my best to make a deal with a heard-headed-manager to get Totti (going back and forth).

EDIT: and who the hick is the chairman? don't tell me I'm a coach is this game PLZ :confused:[/quote']

The chairman stops deals if he believes a particular deal will cause your club to go under. In this instance it was your chairman who stopped the deal because 99 million is way too much money for a player the age of Totti. And the SMFA are another force who can stop deals, they come into action if they believe there is some form of cheating taking place.

And you are the coach but in real life if a club coach wanted to pay 99 million for Totti i am sure the chairman would put a stop to it. :rolleyes:

I'll tell you why' date=' because he is Totti.[/quote']

Yep but thats just his surmame dosnt give him a blank cheque from bids he needs to be famous and totti a common name .;)

Just joking :)

In one of my setups he went last season for 45 mill ,he may go for higher than this how much i dont know.

His Chairmans value is around 21 mill so 45 was just over double.

66 would be treble so yours is far to high .:)

There is a way to get it through. Get the other guy to move his minimum release fee to £99 mil. Then wait 24 hours so the SMFA doesn't pick anything up. Then bid the money and It'll go through. Someone told be about that in a PM and I've used it ever since. It really does increase the chance of it going through greatly.

There is a way to get it through. Get the other guy to move his minimum release fee to £99 mil. Then wait 24 hours so the SMFA doesn't pick anything up. Then bid the money and It'll go through. Someone told be about that in a PM and I've used it ever since. It really does increase the chance of it going through greatly.

Well he better do it double quick:D because if you can its a loopole and now its Advertised for all to see especially STE:eek:

I would expect a bit of emergency tinkering:p :)

Well he better do it double quick:D because if you can its a loopole and now its Advertised for all to see especially STE:eek:

I would expect a bit of emergency tinkering:p :)

Yeh, if that works:

1) I love you ;)

2) Get it off now, Loopholes are beautiful things...dont close them!!!

3) You get all the rep i can possibly give

i have a problem and if someone could help me that would be great! The SMFA keeps blocking my deal when i am most definetly not cheating as i do not even know the person on the other side of the deal! I am playing with Arsenal and trying to secure aaron ramsey, the deals that i have offered i know have been rip offs but i am willing to pay that much because i have a lot of money and really want aaron ramsey. I dont know if there is anyone from the SMFA on this forum but if there is could u plz stop blocking the deal as i really want aaron ramsey and i am willing to pay alot! my Arsenal team is in this setup: HJ Premier League () could the smfa plz stop blocking the deal!

Guest joe black

This is what is says in the SM Wiki mate and there is nobody on here who can control the SMFA

The SoccerManager.com Football Association (SMFA) is designed to stop deals between multiple accounts and does this very effectively using our sophisticated cheat prevention system (CPS). If you are cheating in this way we will know about it and you will be banned from doing deals between these two accounts. The SMFA also stops deals that are unusual and dubious. The vast majority of deals never reach the SMFA.

Please Note: Gold Membership does not affect the SMFA's decision.

If managers have checked all of the above from the perspective of their own club, the oppositions, and from SM's, and they still see no reason for their transfer being declined then join the SM Forum and ask senior members for their advice. Soccer Manager will NOT read or reply to any support emails regarding deals being stopped by the SMFA.

So there ya have it............its blocked the deal because it thinks its dodgy;):)