The Birthday/Anniversary/Congratulations Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The birthday/anniversary/congartulations thread. A Clayts Wonder Will He Be Back.. Happy B-Day Widdy & Nath

Re: The birthday/anniversary/congartulations thread.

Ther have been a lot of threads made by wellwishers wishing SM players happy birthday ans how long they have been on SM. So, i have made a thread for people to do this called the birthday/Sm annivers

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The Birthday/Anniversary/Congratulations Thread

Ios! Mate' date=' Happy Birthday mate, I knew you have been waiting for this day for ages lol

I remember you comparing waiting for your 18 to swimming from Ireland to New York lol,

Well, its finally here, happy birthday mate :D[/quote']

Maybe he's taking the plunge now! :)

Happy 18th mate. You're 18 once so enjoy it. ;)

Not sure wherei should post this but, i am plannign on making a return to SM forum :) Won the Div 1 title in EC1 last night and really hit me how much i missed the game and mostly the peopel on the forum :)

WOuld also liek to wish Gazza some birthday wishes for when he was 16 :)

If anyone tells me to read the rules i will hunt you down and probably shoot you :). Oh yeh also like to aplogise to BenReado, i was really out of order to him at the end of last year, and i do appreciate what he has done for the forum, so would liek to get to know him a bit better aswell :)

Matt

Not sure wherei should post this but' date=' i am plannign on making a return to SM forum :) Won the Div 1 title in EC1 last night and really hit me how much i missed the game and mostly the peopel on the forum :)

If anyone tells me to read the rules i will hunt you down and probably shoot you :). Oh yeh also like to aplogise to BenReado, i was really out of order to him at the end of last year, and i do appreciate what he has done for the forum, so would liek to get to know him a bit better aswell :)

Matt[/quote']

Well..

Maybe we don't want you back...? Did you think bout that?

Only joking buddy... You know I love you!! :D :D

Not sure wherei should post this but' date=' i am plannign on making a return to SM forum :) Won the Div 1 title in EC1 last night and really hit me how much i missed the game and mostly the peopel on the forum :)

Matt[/quote']

We don't want your sort around here Matt. ;)

Matt[/quote']

JEWI! GET YA RAT OUT! ;) lol

EDIT: Also wanna wish Stevie a Happy B-day, have a good one mate in the snow ;)