The Birthday/Anniversary/Congratulations Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The birthday/anniversary/congartulations thread. A Clayts Wonder Will He Be Back.. Happy B-Day Widdy & Nath

Re: The birthday/anniversary/congartulations thread.

Ther have been a lot of threads made by wellwishers wishing SM players happy birthday ans how long they have been on SM. So, i have made a thread for people to do this called the birthday/Sm annivers

Re: The Birthday/Anniversary/Congratulations Thread

Thanks to Daragh, Ken and Smartdoc (...it was my first lesson, my test is a long way away yet lol - but the lesson went fine :)).

Stevie, most first division clubs are full time so you could there... however Alloa are only part-time i.e. train tuesday and thursday nights only, and so you would need something outside of that... which is why i am going to hopefully be accepted to edinburgh university to do pe teaching.

Close to breaking into it... well, we'll have to wait and see - but i will let you know when the time comes ;).

Thanks again to everyone... my birthday will end with me watching Taggart on itv, and then playing the xbox for the rest of the night :o.

Thanks to Daragh' date=' Ken and Smartdoc (...it was my first lesson, my test is a long way away yet lol - but the lesson went fine :)).

Stevie, most first division clubs are full time so you could there... however Alloa are only part-time i.e. train tuesday and thursday nights only, and so you would need something outside of that... which is why i am going to hopefully be accepted to edinburgh university to do pe teaching.

Close to breaking into it... well, we'll have to wait and see - but i will let you know when the time comes ;).

Thanks again to everyone... my birthday will end with me watching Taggart on itv, and then playing the xbox for the rest of the night :o.[/quote']

Happy Birthday Ross and once again no you cant have my Man City :P

About them they were 4th with 5 games left (Fulham, Liverpool, Chelski, United, Derby) ended up 7th. XD

So Close :(

Probably won't be around tomorrow so just thought I'd wish Mr Tebbutt a happy 27th birthday for tomorrow. Have a good day Steve mate.

Blast from the past :o Leigh Auston.

Was going too wait until tommorow, but as theyre has been alot of early happy birthdays so im joning them.

27 Teb, coh, getting on are we :) Give it another 27 years and you will be so old you will have no choice but too gie me your acount :D

Have a good 'un. ;) Lay off the Cider :)

I'll forget, so I'd like to take this opportunity for the lads of SM Friends to wish you a happy birthday.

Bobo: Happy Birthday, Officer Tebbutt!

Sam: YOU SUCK!

Adam: Sam, that's not very nice.

Nath: Yeah Sam, no birthday cake for you now.

Lee: I'll have Sam's piece.

George: Yeah, seeing as you like a bit o' Sam's piece.

Lee: ...

Tom: Let's not fight, lads! It's Teb's birthday!

Mark: Yeah! Look, Teb, we got you a present!

PC Steve Tebbutt: Ooh, what is it?

Adam: Why the confused look?

Teb: It..... It's a link.

Adam: Click it! Click it!

.>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEBSTER!

Many happy returns Mr. Tebbutt :) . You're getting ever so close to that big 3-0 when life really begins ;):D . A limerick in order to mark the occasion (at this point I will add that you don't have a good name for limerick purposes and it made me sweat a bit :o ):

There's this forumer, last name Tebbutt, first name Steve

Whose got some amazing SM teams up his sleave

When he talks about football

He's a right know-it-all

His SM achievements won't ever be surpassed, I believe

Have a great day! :)