Liverpool99's Graphics thread

liverpool99

Re: Liverpool99's Graphics thread

How did I abuse you' date=' I gave my opinions on your sigs (everyones entitled to an opinion), you even ask for peoples opinions and if they are not 'oh thats world class design work, well done mate! Rep for you.' you don't like it do ya?[/quote']

no i dont mind constructive criticism that is ok but the way you say my sigs are sh*t basically i dont like that as it is disrespectful and if mine were that bad i wouldnt get as many requests as i do:rolleyes:

this isnt the place for that though u should be pming him ur views instead.

He asked people to give their opinions and I have done just that, I have said what i think and justified the way in which I thought that. I also gave him my opinion of how he could improve and advised him to try something different however because my feedback wasn't positive he didn't like it and had a paddy and like a baby who has lost his dummy.

If he had took my opinion and maybe tried my advice out we might not have got to pages of so called 'spam'.

He asked people to give their opinions and I have done just that' date=' I have said what i think and justified the way in which I thought that. I also gave him my opinion of how he could improve and advised him to try something different however because my feedback wasn't positive he didn't like it and had a paddy and like a baby who has lost his dummy.

If he had took my opinion and maybe tried my advice out we might not have got to pages of so called 'spam'.[/quote']

you didnt give me ways of improving you said they were s**t in other words and all the PROPER sig makers have basically said that my sigs are good and i should continue to do them and i had a paddy and chucked my dummy what a load of s**t:mad:

you didnt give me ways of improving you said they were s**t in other words and all the PROPER sig makers have basically said that my sigs are good and i should continue to do them and i had a paddy and chucked my dummy what a load of s**t:mad:

Read post 56 and then come and say that again yeah?

Liv99. Please calm down before this thread becomes any more heated:( This big long argument will eventually ruin the whole thread. Everyone be grown up about this and just leave everything where it is now. No more arguments from now okay everyone:) If this thread continues like this it will probably be closed by an admin

Just made this Croatia1-4England sig

2vw8x7t.jpg

What do people think:confused:

I prefer these simpler sigs than some of the more complicated ones (flashing ones)

Looks good to me, only problem is the text chosen for Rooney and 1 as it looks like a 0 but other than that good work.

Also i make my own sigs, simpler ones yet dont know where to get fonts for them any pm's with links would be nice ;)

I prefer these simpler sigs than some of the more complicated ones (flashing ones)

Looks good to me' date=' only problem is the text chosen for Rooney and 1 as it looks like a 0 but other than that good work.

Also i make my own sigs, simpler ones yet dont know where to get fonts for them any pm's with links would be nice ;)[/quote']

That sig is what sparked of this whole argument!:eek:

Looks good to me' date=' only problem is the text chosen for Rooney and 1 as it looks like a 0 but other than that good work.

Also i make my own sigs, simpler ones yet dont know where to get fonts for them any pm's with links would be nice ;)[/quote']

alright m8 will pm you a link now glad someone likes my simpler sigs and i know the 1 is slightly like a 0:D

read it you said my sigs were getting better but now you are saying that you wouldnt of posted any of them on the forum at all make your mind up:rolleyes:

Yeah? I wouldn't post them as I believe I am currently better than the ones you have created, I said you are improving which you are and also gave a way in which they could be improved to make them better. This was to try and help you progress to make even better sigs. instead you decide to moan at me for trying to help you get better.

If your learning to drive a car and your instructer says try slowing down as you appoach speed bump and don't abroach it a speed, would turn round and say well other drivers aren't complaining...

Guest Football8

Who made your sig aswell you cut it out using point to point init? You only chopped half the hair out aswell sort it out man.

What you on about mate? :confused:

Guest Football8

you need to work on your cutting before you try using flash.

Ok last thing, i made this sig long time ago, but i've improved since then on cutting, but cba making a sig atm, will do soon. ;)

Lol, been through pages and pages of spam. Guys remember, its just a forum, no need to use the kind of lanagauge that was used:rolleyes:, disgusting tbh. It isnt fair on the younger members with you guys writing nasty words with asterix in them. Think about what you post before you post.

Its a forum guys, not the end of the world. If you do a sig and someone says that it sucks because lighting effects text w/e is not right then either benefit from it or if it is too much to take, live with it:cool:

Dont keep quoting posts and "boohoohoo u abused me blah blah." How old are you guys anyway. Just go on and on and on.... Jeeeeeeeeeeez...:rolleyes:

Remember feedback can be positive or negative, when you ask for feedback dont expect people to say that its brilliant...:rolleyes:

Guest .кєσgн

L99, Why have you got somebody else to make your sig? Your embarrassed with your own skills? Also, Diddy is correct, you should not swear in a 13+ forum, And im guessing your not 13+?

As for Diddy, Just leave, as i will, I'm tired of arguing with kids who haven't hit puberty yet.

And as for that Pompey guy, Stop acting hard over the internet, trust me, you look like Gary Glitter...

No L99, Your "Amazing sigs" have so many fans.....**Cough**

So go do them...

Peace

L99' date=' Why have you got somebody else to make your sig? Your embarrassed with your own skills? Also, Diddy is correct, you should not swear in a 13+ forum, And im guessing your not 13+?

As for Diddy, Just leave, as i will, I'm tired of arguing with kids who haven't hit puberty yet.

And as for that Pompey guy, Stop acting hard over the internet, trust me, you look like Gary Glitter...

So go do them...

Peace[/quote']

this forum isnt 13+ isnt it anyway liv99 thanks again for the great sig :D

L99' date=' Why have you got somebody else to make your sig? Your embarrassed with your own skills? Also, Diddy is correct, you should not swear in a 13+ forum, And im guessing your not 13+?

So go do them...

Peace[/quote']

Cheers for that ur not exactly helping things.

I find it funny that u think i was acting hard, when i was just sticking up for

l99.

As for that swearing thing it had nothing to do with the argument i was just pretending to swear on the thread to prove a point.

Right. Any more nonsense on this thread will be seriously discussed between myself and Shels, and from there we will take further action. Let's keep this thread clean and concise, we don't want to spoil it for Liverpool99 and the people who are actually making a positive contribution to the thread. It's annoying to read all these non-topic-related posts too. They wouldn't do it to you, so why would you do it to them?

Cheers for that ur not exactly helping things.

I find it funny that u think i was acting hard' date=' when i was just sticking up for

l99.

As for that swearing thing it had nothing to do with the argument i was just [b']pretending to swear[/b] on the thread to prove a point.

Pretending to swear?:confused:

Enlighten me please. (VIA PM)

You can stick up for anyone you want but there is a certain way of going about it. The way you did it wasnt the right way. It doesnt matter if you put asterix in between a swear word, you're still swearing. There is absolutely no need to swear.

The SM forum is maintained in this spirit' date=' therefore members are expected to honour these intensions and are asked to adhere to the following guidelines (which form part of the 'Terms of Use'):

1. Be polite at all times (a friendly approach is always best)

2. Be mature (think about the content of your post and ask yourself if it’s appropriate and non-offensive)

3. Keep the language clean (swearing or the use of language which is obscene, threatening, sexual, sexist, libellous, defamatory, or invasive of another person's privacy is unacceptable on this forum. A zero tolerance applies to all and any of the above)

4. Respect the opinions of others (even if you disagree), any harassment of other forum users will not be tollerated

[/quote']

Sm General Forum Rules & Guidelines

;)

Pretending to swear?:confused:

Enlighten me please. (VIA PM)

You can stick up for anyone you want but there is a certain way of going about it. The way you did it wasnt the right way. It doesnt matter if you put asterix in between a swear word' date=' you're still swearing. There is absolutely no need to swear.

Sm General Forum Rules & Guidelines

;)

mate dont want this to go on and on but if you read the post i didnt put asterixs in between the word instead the word was all asterixs.