Kyle Turner's Sig Gallery

Kyle Turner

Kyle Turner's Sig Gallery

utz88.jpg

This is a thread for all of the sigs i create in the upcoming months! This thread will hopefuly keep all of my sigs together. This can also be a feedback thread for people to give me positive or negative comments. I don't mind, it will help me become a better sig maker!

I will be posting examples of my work later today and in the near future! Feel free to request any sig you would like.

I am also creating Profile pics which are to be requested on the other thread run by me and Liverpool99. Profile Pics Requests. I will also create wallpapers but please request on my other thread at Player Wallpapers.

Thanks

Kyle Turner

Re: Kyle Turner's Sig Gallery

Here are some examples of the work of i have been working on the last few months!

2qi8zmu.jpg

bg8q9x.jpg

Please do not use this one as this has been created for a fellow forumer

es69hv.jpg

Please do not use this one as this has been created for a fellow forumer

2zid4dk.jpg

Here is some of my animated work!

2v1p2is.gif

2uskk0h.gif

I hope the viewers of this thread like what they are seeing at the minute and take time out to request an animated or non-animated sig. If not then please just give feedback on the ones you have just seen.

Thanks In Advance

Kyle Turner

Okay firstly Kyle' date='hey!

Great sigs above me and I resisted the urge to steal a few :P

Um a request here-

A Sig with a valencia and Liverpool badge background and a Villa & torres in club jerseys forefront...possible?

Thanks anyway :)[/quote']

You've already requested one from Liverpool99! Please only request one from either of us!

Thanks In Advance!

Kyle Turner

hey Kyle' date=' please could I get a sig made of an arsenal background with Rosicky on the left amd Nasri on the right with the Arsenal badge in the middle?

If possible I would really appreciate it if my name is added on the top.

Thanks in advance mate :)[/quote']

yh m8, sorry about the queue i'm going to start the first ones on my queue now okay mate i will delete them when i am doing them ok m8.

Okay, here's my request for you...

Will try to be most specific as i can

1st of all, its a Dinamo Zagreb signature, and i would like it to be maximum in dimensions, as i would like three players on it, all three in Dinamo's shirts. Behind them i would like crowd wild with with those specific red flares, from one of Dinamo's games. I will provide you pictures if you like...

Players will be Modric in the middle, Eduardo on the left side, and Corluka on the right. Bottom would contain sign in blue letters with white outskirts BAD BLUE BOYS, and i would like it to go from one side to the other trough the whole sig.

Cheers in advance

hi can you do me a greenock morton one' date=' with a pic of graeme le saux on it![/quote']

You have both been added to the sig queue:)

Okay' date=' here's my request for you...

Will try to be most specific as i can

1st of all, its a Dinamo Zagreb signature, and i would like it to be maximum in dimensions, as i would like three players on it, all three in Dinamo's shirts. Behind them i would like crowd wild with with those specific red flares, from one of Dinamo's games. I will provide you pictures if you like...

Players will be Modric in the middle, Eduardo on the left side, and Corluka on the right. Bottom would contain sign in blue letters with white outskirts BAD BLUE BOYS, and i would like it to go from one side to the other trough the whole sig.

Cheers in advance[/quote']