1. 1.

• Birmingham City
    • Sparky
    • Sinny
    • Tom Pham
    • Ross Phillip
    • Dai Winston
    • Other (Please state on thread)

Me and Sparky were discussing who writes the best match reports on MSN.

As we couldn't agree, Ive decided to make a thread on the subject with a poll added on.

Who writes the best match reports?

1. Birmingham City

2. Sparky

3. Sinny

4. Tom Pham

5. Ross Phillip

6. Dai Winston

7. Other (Please state on thread)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Who writes the best match reports?

Re: Who writes the best match reports? http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=5299 I generally enjoy writing in this thread the most but GC8 I feel I also write well in. Maybe even GC10. Wi

For me it's got to be Sinny- no question. Shame he's no longer involved in Gold 11' date=' because I used to find his match reports very interesting and entertaining.[/quote']

Yes, Sinny's match reports are very long and detailed and are a good read.

Ashame for him that he hasn't got his Liverpool now, good for me, as i now manage them. :P

Yes' date=' Sinny's match reports are very long and detailed and are a good read.

Ashame for him that he hasn't got his Liverpool now, good for me, as i now manage them. :P[/quote']

Yeah I got offered the job before you and tried to get Sinny back in, but alas it was not to be! It would be good to get the old Liverpool/Roma relationship going again, so maybe it's time for us to bury the hatchet and do some deals? ;)

I never Knew Match Report's were that Important :D

I'll start Doing some Good One's and posted them here.

This thread isnt to do with posting match reports, if you want to do a match report, submit it in the right section which is the Setups.

we are talking about who writes the best match reports, not posting them..:confused::rolleyes:

This thread isnt to do with posting match reports' date=' if you want to do a match report, submit it in the right section while is Setups.

we are talking about who writes the best match reports, not posting them..:confused::rolleyes:[/quote']

And he wants to be a part of that, whats to stop him from posting the links of his reports here after he does them? :rolleyes:

Guest King Kolo

Not posting all of them Mate :)

Just seeing as Sparky just Posted One of his I think I should get to send the Link of One of Mine :)

I voted Sparky's Good to Read and are Funny.

Everyone in that List Writes Good Match Reports Though IMO.

Cally For Me, NO Doubt Bout ;) It

Sparky Up There Aswell, + Few Others Aswell Myself Included Not of Late Tough..

Lots of Poeple Never Change, Just Same Type of Info Loads of Big Pics Etc.. & Then They Only Do Reports At The Start & Then Stop & Then Join MOre Setups Start Again Etc..

Callys The 1 Here i Can Say I Look Forward To What He Has To Say, Anyone After That I Will Only Look Forward To Seeing What They Wrote Becasue Il Be IN The Same Setup As Them

Me and Sparky were discussing who writes the best match reports on MSN.

As we couldn't agree' date=' Ive decided to make a thread on the subject with a poll added on.

[b']Who writes the best match reports?[/b]

1. Birmingham City

2. Sparky

3. Sinny

4. Tom Pham

5. Ross Phillip

6. Dai Winston

7. Other (Please state on thread)

Hey Where's Me I'm Totally Better Than Everyone. I Have been writing matchreports for loads of Forumers.

I dont think mine are that bad:o , veratinly one of the most frequet imo.

But overall I think its Tom, very detailed and eciting, then Carbon, same here, then DAi would come in third, with Ross and Loius battling it out for 4th, then Jinky, sparky, Austin,:D , and Deveneey bringing in the reear:cool:

Cally For Me' date=' NO Doubt Bout ;) It

Sparky Up There Aswell, + Few Others Aswell Myself Included Not of Late Tough..

Lots of Poeple Never Change, Just Same Type of Info Loads of Big Pics Etc.. & Then They Only Do Reports At The Start & Then Stop & Then Join MOre Setups Start Again Etc..

Callys The 1 Here i Can Say I Look Forward To What He Has To Say, Anyone After That I Will Only Look Forward To Seeing What They Wrote Becasue Il Be IN The Same Setup As Them[/quote']

Agree with that, Cally's are always good to read, others I just don't bother reading except Sparky's :D Just because there's info piled in, doesn't make it good ;)

Cally always has the banter, humour in and Sparky lays his out in a way that makes you want to read it :o

And he wants to be a part of that' date=' whats to stop him from posting the links of his reports here after he does them? :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well as you can see, he said he was going to post them on this thread, he never said anything about posting links. :rolleyes:

Tie between Welshman and Deveneey' date=' who aren't on the poll for some reason. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Welshman is up there, his name is Dai Winston.

Hey Where's Me I'm Totally Better Than Everyone. I Have been writing matchreports for loads of Forumers.

Never seen you write a match report in my life, if you write reports for other people, and then let them submit them match report, how are we meant to know it's you writing them. :confused:;)

Agree with that' date=' Cally's are always good to read, others I just don't bother reading except Sparky's :D [b']Just because there's info piled in, doesn't make it good ;) [/b]

Cally always has the banter, humour in and Sparky lays his out in a way that makes you want to read it :o

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=27418&highlight=2896

look at the lats post in the thread..., I get the feeling this is what you mean by piled up:(

Well as you can see' date=' he said he was going to post them on this thread, he never said anything about posting links. :rolleyes:

Welshman is up there, his name is Dai Winston.

Never seen you write a match report in my life, if you write reports for other people, and then let them submit them match report, how are we meant to know it's you writing them. :confused:;)[/quote']

I have to say Louis, I've never seen you write one either :confused:

Am starting to do match reports again now :)

Nice thread, although i have to say i think it is a bit biased that you have put your name up there Louis. :rolleyes:

Anyway a few months months back i used to be quite the match reporter although recently i have been enjoying Tribal Wars quite a bit more and i am also spending slightly less time on the computer all together, so i don't really have much time for match reports and i also only have 3 clubs on SM now as well.

My vote goes to Sparky, his match reports are laid out lovely and are easy to read, they also don't contain too much detail so they are a pleasant read (sometimes the long ones drag on). :)