Jewell Needs To Go

Im sorry, but I feel that this is suitable,

Paul Jewell hasn't won in the league for Derby in 36 games, yeah thats right 36 GAMES and 27 of them were losses, its just unacceptable, and from a Derby fan since I was tiny, its an absolute disgrace, its the lowest i have ever been as a Derby fan.

It was only a year and a few months ago when I was travelling to Wembley to go and see The Derby side I knew and Loved win to get to the Promised Land. And now we are here. Not won a Game in the League for almost a year. Worst Team in Premier League History. Now Bottom of the Championship with the so called "revived" and "New Look" Derby side, and I don't think this team is any better than what we had last year in The Premier League. I remember right back to when we were int he Premier league before, when we had the likes of Wanchope and Eranio, and Sturridge and Stimac. All those players wanted to play for Derby, and the players that we have got at the moment don't. They have no fight, no determination, and as we were singing at Pride Park last week against Southampton, were the words "Your Not fit to wear the shirt".

Jewell has no excuses now, hes got his team, hes got his way, hes got his back room staff, hes got his money, but where is the proformances? He hasn't got any!

We lack in midfield, We lack int he Final Third, We are second to the Ball, we are shakey in defence, its jsut out of order.

Last year was understandable, because we were jsut totally out played by quality players, so we just enjoyed ourselves, but this year there is no excuses, we should be competing in that league, not struggling, its just not funny anymore. Ive forgotten what it feels like to win, and the worst thing is, Only Derby fans have sat through this pain before, We are the worst team in English football history, In my opinion, we don't even deserve a place in the Football League, thats how bad we are, we are playing with no confidence what so ever, and thats because we have a Manager, with a losing mentality, so in my view...

PAUL JEWELL OUT, BEFORE HE CAUSES MORE DAMAGE!

Its almost a Year, ALMOST A YEAR, Since we tasted victory, All We want is 3 Points

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Jewell Needs To Go

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Are you Sam Warren who was being stupid on the Chat about it ?

I think Derby have got off to a bad start but give him patience. Is that a word football fans know the meaning of nowadays ?:confused: :confused:

Are you Sam Warren who was being stupid on the Chat about it ?

I think Derby have got off to a bad start but give him patience. Is that a word football fans know the meaning of nowadays ?:confused: :confused:

Yeah it is but you don't realise that he hasn't won a game for us in 36 league games, he was given time int he transfer window to bring in his own players, and nothings changed, im not very happy :mad:

Guest Football8

I Don't even think anyone on SM has lasted 36 games without a win before quitting.

Yeh but most of them 36 games were in the Premier League, where normally teams like Watford, Derby, Sunderland can't really buy them selfs a win so its fairly natural. I think they are keeping Jewell because A) my first point B) its only a few games into the Championship C) he is a good manager, like he managed with Wigan, so lets see wher Deby get in the next few games, Jewell might have got the message of changing his tactics. He might buy a few more player by tomorrow or so, so lets be patient and see what happens. B)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

He manages Derby ffs... Good? I doubt that highly. :rolleyes:

Seriously 27 loses in 36 is an absolutely diabolical record' date=' even Jinky could do better. :eek:[/quote']

I'm not saying he's got a good record...

But he had an awful team last year and he brought some new players in. They need to gel.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

The team he had last year was better than the team this year! And the players don't wanna be there' date=' its a disgrace[/b'].

Who would with so called 'fans' booing them at their every move ?

I'm not saying he's a good manger ...

But he had an awful team last year and he brought some new players in. They need to gel.

Exactly' date=' I Hate It When People Call For Managers To Get Sacked So Early In The Season. Not All The Defeats Where Under Jewell And TBH I Have More Faith In Jewell Than I Billy Davies, He Never Scouted Away From Preston Or Glasgow.

He [b']WILL[/b] Get It Right And If We Sack Him, Who Will We Replace Him With, In My Opinion, There Is Nobody Else Better Who We Could Employ Who Would Do A Better Job Than Paul.

I Had A Mate At The Game Today And He Said If It Was Not For The Barnsley Keeper We Would Have Scored Goals And Maybe Win The Game. I Will Only Consider The Managers Future After The Notts Forest Game.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I Don't think you know that Derby fans are the best fans in England' date=' in the Daily Mail, all we want to see is some fight and determiation, and there isn't any![/quote']

You're right , I don't know that. Thats absolutely tosh and whoever said that needs their head testing.

Guest Football8

Yeh but most of them 36 games were in the Premier League' date=' where normally teams like Watford, Derby, Sunderland can't really buy them selfs a win so its fairly natural. I think they are keeping Jewell because A) my first point B) its only a few games into the Championship C) he is a good manager, like he managed with Wigan, so lets see wher Deby get in the next few games, Jewell might have got the message of changing his tactics. He might buy a few more player by tomorrow or so, so lets be patient and see what happens. B)[/quote']

Think about what i said, here and plus what other people have said.

Yeh but most of them 36 games were in the Premier League' date=' where normally teams like Watford, Derby, Sunderland can't really buy them selfs a win so its fairly natural. I think they are keeping Jewell because A) my first point B) its only a few games into the Championship C) he is a good manager, like he managed with Wigan, so lets see wher [b']Deby get in the next few games[/b], Jewell might have got the message of changing his tactics. He might buy a few more player by tomorrow or so, so lets be patient and see what happens. B)

Again, hwo can you be patient? and hes had too many "Next few games", ive jsut had enough, I want 3 points! Not another loss! I want a chinese takeaway as well, I havent had one since september!

Guest Football8

Again' date=' hwo can you be patient? and hes had too many "Next few games", ive jsut had enough, I want 3 points! Not another loss! I want a chinese takeaway as well, I havent had one since september![/quote']

Lol, ok lets see what Paul Jewell manages to do in the next 3 games, then take action. :)

You're right ' date=' I don't know that. Thats absolutely tosh and whoever said that needs their head testing.[/quote']

Put it this way, Pride Park has been sold out since February, We are Loyal fans, we've had to sit through it, and we want change, and it hasn't come as promised, so the guy has got to go

You're right ' date=' I don't know that. Thats absolutely tosh and whoever said that needs their head testing.[/quote']

There Is A Daily Mail Jurno Who Has It In For Derby, He Keeps Posting Lies About Rifts About Paul Jewell And Adam Pearson And In My Opinion That Is Not Helping Morale Within The Club.