• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Jewell Needs To Go

Guest Football8

Did you read my message' date=' I don't Own Curtains, and I only stain my shirt with tomato sauce when Im eating my bowl of spaghetti on a friday Night :confused:[/quote']

I read your message and your sig, i've come to a conclusion that, you stained both your trowsers and you shirt. :P

We Outplayed Sheffield United Today And I Am Glad For Jewell' date=' I Knew He Would Turn This Around. I Think This Will Give The Players A Confidence Boost And We Will Climb Up The Table.

Well Done PJ And The Lads. Really Impressed By Addison, If He Keeps Playing Like That He Could Be The New Huddlestone.[/quote']

Agreed mate, Addison was quality and Nacer Barazite! WOW, we have a player on our hands here!

Fool.

Derby got promoted with pretty much the same team they have now' date=' so how can the team be 'poo'?[/quote']

Liam Derby's Team have been transformed its completely different,

and as for Derby and the Team are "poo" then you might wanna try cleaning yourself after you've been toilet Louis