Both Taddei and Pizarro will join over the next few days, Pogrebnyak to Roma

efc__1192016815_kim_dong.jpg

UEFA Cup winner Kim, will move from Zenit to Nancy for £10m

F678DAF8-0B66-8507-7F1CB67EAA02F2DC.jpg

A fee has rumoured to have been agreed for Liverpool's Andrea Dossena

6841_1212704699.jpg4169_1216118060.jpg

Both Zyryanov and Tymoschuk have been told they are free to leave Zenit

Re: Gold Championship 23 Match Reports/ Transfers Thread

As it doesnt look too much of a great setup in my eyes, decided to leave Hertha and have joined Exeter City. Looking for 3 loanees and will have to spend my 2.7M wisely.

Season starts with a local derby against Torquay :)

riverplate.jpg

New Man At The El Monumental

Sparky has been announced as the new manager of Argentine giants River Plate. The new man penned a three year deal and was given the task of winning the league at the end of a two year plan.

He was given £20,000,000 to spend on new faces and it seems the boss will acquire three new players by 8pm tonight.

River Plate are supposedly interested Massimo Donati of Celtic, Fabio Paim of Chelsea and Guy Demel of Hamburg SV.

The trio have reportedly flown over to Argentina to complete their medical and sign long term contracts.

2444_1209755861.jpg32244_1215046446.jpg4657_1212155683.jpg

Donati, Fabio Paim and Guy Demel To Be Sparky's First Signings

River Plate Friendly

b_55.pngFulham VS River Plate282_1196049577.gif

Venue: Craven Cottage

River Plate will kick off their league with a pre season friendly against Fulham at the Craven Crottage. The Argentinians were challenged and manager Sparky accepted without hesitation as he wanted to experiment with his players and teams.

The match is merely to see who will play roles in the managers plans this season but the manager has also said that a win would be nice.

SMFA Cup Group E

River Plate have an extremely hard group as they go up against Manchester United, Villareal and Bordeaux. Sparky has stated that he isn't expecting anything from the group but will be trying his best to get the best out of his team during this tournament.

Got Stevenage. Would appreciate anyone on loan who is rated 75-80 and has a low wage (so preferably someone young).

Cheers :)

Svensson (CB - 75)

McGoldrick (F - 78)

Gillett (CM - 77)

Pulis (DM - 75)

Pekhart (CF - 74)

all available for loan. Take your pick. ;)

How did you have time to see man Utd were available' date=' quit Hamburg and take Man Utd before they were gone :eek:[/quote']

He had some bloody luck, thats for sure:p :D

Flamini, Prodl, Boriello, Navas, Duscher and Viera Marcelo headed to Porto:)

Dante and Roger also complete moves:)

Fucile, Quaresma and Lucho Gonzalez leave...

napoli.jpg

Where are the good signings?

The Napoli fans were in uproar this evening as Paul Thame only brings in one new player. The Napoli fans were expecting Jimmy Bullard and Daniel Sturridge to join on permanent deals but Paul only ended up loaning Daniel Sturridge and managed to permanently sign Ebbsfleet United prospect John Akinde, fighting off stiff competition from Fulham. Paul had this to say at the conference earlier today:

"It is a bit of a shock that we only managed to complete one permanent signing today. I had a few tabs on players yet only one made the full move to our club. I promise the fans new players, and I will somehow fulfill this promise whether this job is the end of me or not."

Interviewers did manage to get a word with Napoli's new signing John Akinde, who was over the moon to be making such a leap in the football world.

"Happy? You bet I am! This is a great opportunity for me to train with such great players and I look to learn a lot from them. I know I'm unlikely to get any games this season, but the hope is there for me that Paul may decide to give me a cup game or two."

340x.jpg

Napoli are looking to sign a player in any position, but Paul has stated his main target is to sign a good goalkeeper.

348_1206166364.gif

Two Join Shakhtar

16493_275x189.jpg

Danny Williams continued the Brazilian tradition in Donetsk by signing young Brazilian star Thiago Neves from Fluminese for 10 million and Igor Duljaj going to Brazil. Also about 20 minutes ago Marvin Compper signed for Hoffenheim and has immediately been put on the loan list to gain some well needed experience.

thiago-neves.jpg

ExeterCityFootballClublogo.jpg

The Grecians News

106 Year Old Exeter City chairman George ECFC today announced that Toggs Thomas was to become the new manager of Exter City with immeidate affect. He was presented to the press shortly after them hearing the annoncement, ending their search for a new gaffer. The appointment was met with mixed reactions by the fans, everybody was wondering if the inexperienced manager can step up to the plate in the westcountry.

Old-Man.gif

George decided that it was time for change.

Since Toggs'es arrival, Exeter City have completed 3 loanee signings from Prem bigboys, Manchester United. They come in the form of Ridrigo Possebon, Ben Foster and Fazier Campbell. Toggs said MrNiceGuy really is a NiceGuy.

He is also lining up antoher 17 players, but only expects a maximum of 10 of them to complete moves to Exeter. ' In this setup there is stiff competition for every player, i just hope we can beat them to the talent we're after. '

Announcements:

- Exeter City are looking for a friendly on the 12th of September. Toggs would perfer a team of similar ability to them.

- Toggs stresses the fact that if any team has players avaliable in the region ratings of 69-75 to contact him immediatly.

- LiamLUFC is a scum Leeds Fan :D;):P

Completely bored of Cruzeiro' date=' nobody wanted to sell or even respond to bids :rolleyes:

Taken over Torquay :eek:[/quote']

I'm jumping on George's bandwagon. Napoli were getting too boring as no-one wanted to sell.

Took over Burton Albion, who could claim they have the oldest player on SM :eek:

Southampton News

For Sale:

GK Bialkowski 21/79 £3m

LB Makin 35/78 £500k

LB Vignal 27/83 £5m

CB Thomas 29/82 £3.5m

CB Powell 32/79 £1m

CB Pearce 34/83 £2.5m

CM Wotton 31/80 £1.5m

AM Surman 23/83 £6m

AM Euell 30/82 £3.5m

F Wright-Philips 23/83 £5m

For Loan:

CB Svensson 75

RM Zatara 70

CM Gillett 77

DM Pulis 75

DM Schneiderlin 68

F McGoldrick 78

F Soderberg 74

CF Pekhart 74

CF Dauda 72

Guest Football8

Manchester United

Rooney and Ronaldo have both been made available' date=' if a suitable part exchange offer is found.[/font']

I have Kanoute or Fabiano for a p/e deal for Ronaldo.

I'm jumping on George's bandwagon. Napoli were getting too boring as no-one wanted to sell.

Took over Burton Albion' date=' who could claim they have the oldest player on SM :eek:[/quote']

Judging by GC20, george being in the bandwagon will last a match ;)