Gold Championship 23 Match Reports/ Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

Guest King Kolo

Re: Gold Championship 23 Match Reports/ Transfers Thread

Stupid Chelsea Manager Cancelled Alex Deal.

I Need a 91 + Striker and a 92 + Defender so PM me.

My Whole Team is for Sale!

Chivas de Guadalajara!!!!!

861c_2.JPG

Yesterday Chivas de Guadalajara annouced that scottish manager Nathan kirby will take charge of the team. With probley the strongest sqaud in the mexican league there was a little bit of pressure on the scottish manager but he quickely came to his defence in his first press conference.

Im very very pleased to be the manager of this team it was a big shock when i saw they were still avalible and i took them as quick as i could. I dont think i have any pressure on me its my first time in this league and i do have one of the strongest sqauds in the league and im very confident that i can win the league maybe cups and get far in the smfa cup. I do have moeny to spend iv already spent some of it and im trying to invest in young blood and mix that with some experienced heads. I dont have the biggest sqaud and was very short on defenders but i should have at least 3 new defenders in soon. I have a young sqaud with mexican stars and i hope they will go to improve and fight for places in the team.

Kirby has already gained cash and spent it heres a summery of there transfer deals so far

In

Leigh GRIFFITHS from livingston 375k

Eric Addo from psv 3.2 mil

Andriy VORONIN from livapool 8 mil

Bids accpeted

Greig Spence - Undisclosed :D

Bids

Luis BOA MORTE Undisclosed

José de Jesús GUTIERREZ undlisclosed

Players out

Jesus Padilla to Burnley 375l + Kevin mcdonald

Players out bids accpeted

Omer ARELLANO to santos - Undisclosed

Player loans out

Xavier Barz to Reading

Kevin mcdonald - Torquey

Javier Hernandez - Torquey

Sergio Rodriguez - Torquey

I wish all the players going good luck at there new clubs :).

Now in other news we are going to play exeter part of the loan deals option should be a good game to start off with and get my tatics sorted iv also offer aresnal a friendley.

Deportivo Bring in Fab 5

e046f062d9a5f4ec.jpg

Today at around 7.00pm Players including igor Titov, Santiago Canizares and Niko kovac completed their moves to deportivo. Tom amazingly aslo has bids accepted for french superstar johan micoud. Tom also managed to capture the desprately needed dm who goes by the now of Mirel Radoi from steua Bucuresti.

Tom Had this to say. '' i cant belive we have managed to capture the signatures of such great players. They will all play a vital part in this years push for the la liga title. I no we will go in as underdogs around 7/8th favourites but know i dont see why we cant come in the top 4 or even win the league. we are still looking to buy players but also get rid of sum to as omar bravo, sergio and youngster guardado[91] are stil for sale. we are putting a warning out now to all of our la liga opponents,....

......Watch Out For Deportivo.

_744893_micoud150.jpgkovac_280x390_393039a.jpgSantiago_Canizares.jpg

5_front_small.gif419_1202282867.gif51_front_small.gif

VFL Wolfsburg News

Since his rather unexpected appointment on Saturday, everything has been quiet in Germany! McCandless who has managed other big clubs such as Roma has a challenge this season but says he will be aiming for a top four finish. He had made two players that evening, Christian Zaccardo and Andrea Barzagli but the interest in these players has been non-existent.

Zaccardo was expected to make a move to Sevilla but the deal was stopped by the tight chairman!

2506_1210093013.jpg2503_1220027282.jpg

Both for sale

In other transfer news, Wolfsburg have had a bid accepted for Miralem Sulejmani of Ajax. The fee is believed to be in the region of £14 million. McCandless though that this was a great coup as he is a big fan of the young Serbian and believes he will play a major part in the upcoming season.

6208bda679fea3ab8db596db585729ae.jpg

On his way to Germany to complete a medical

70st_080328_wolves.jpg

Can The Wolves dominate in the Bundesliga this year with some top class managers? Only time will tell!

62_1218812976.jpg

Portsmouth Football Club

Portsmouth announced Nicholas Justice as there manager on Saturday since then Nick's been trying to sign players. Portsmouth have had a bid accepted for 21 year old Uraguay Striker Luis Suarez the deal is thought to be in the region of £15million, as this deal had been accepted subject to medical, Jon Utaka has gone to Italy to have a medical at Lazio the striker is set to join the Italian club for a fee in the region of £6million, The most wanted player at Portsmouth has been Younes Kaboul, Clubs include Juventus and Tottenham the 22 year old says " Well i am delighted of such clubs being interested but my Future is uncertain at the moment only the boss and Chairman cna decide but wereever i am ill put 100% in and play my best!"

Other Portsmouth players atracting teams are Defoe, Crouch and Diarra but Portsmouth boss says we are in no hurry to sell any of these players! Portsmouth have brought in 22 year old Spanish defender Gomez Miguel Torres. Portsm outh say they would loe to bring Vfl Wolfsburg's Ashkan Dejagah and local rivals Southampton Young player Andrew Surman. Also reports say Roma Center Back Phillipe Mexes could join the club.

Nick Justice said " I can't talk much about other teams players but my main target is Dejagah he looks a good player, we do hope to seel a deal for him but we don't know much yet ill have to arrange a meeting in Germany with him and his agent when we get permission from Vfl Wolfsburg, if they will allow us to that is."

610x.jpg

(set to join Pompey for £15million tommorow subject to medical)

2049.gif

Almeria News

After an unexpected turn of events, Adam Selby takes over at Almeria. There is no time to waste in a quest of bringing in a decent and consistent set of players, and the only way this can be done is if funds are made available.

In order to bolster his squad, with deep regret the two biggest prospects in la liga have to be sold.

pablo%20piatti.jpg

1) Pablo Piatti - AM/F - Age 18, Rating 88 (Hot Prospect)

It has been reported that manager Adam Selby wants a part exchange deal, and is not to bother on who is offered. He has been quoted saying: " Feel free to make an offer at anytime, all offers will be considered and the best will be accepted".

10783.jpg

2) Alvaro Negredo - Forward - Rating 89 (Hot Prospect)

Again, Manager Adam Selby has been hear to say that he wants a part exchange deal and is not bothered what positions are offered in part exchange. Same scenario applies as he encourages you to make an offer.

Finally, a message from the chairman is that feel free to private message either through forum or soccermanager itself about players and deals, as he is willing to negotiate. Adam Selby has also regularly been spotted on SM Chat.

tottenham_hotspur.jpg

Transfers at Tottenham

The Tottenham Hotspur manager Thomas Pearson, is on the verge of selling Berbatov, and Aaron Lennon. Speculation around White Hart Lane, is that Thomas has mad 4,transfer bids, all turned down. The first one was for Real Mardid legend, Raul. That got rejected, the another 2 bids for Samuel Eto'o and Didier Drogba were turned down. The more realistic one of happening was Younes Kaboul, of Portsmouth. Thomas has been in touch with the Portsmouth manager, Nick Justice, over the possible signing. Thomas said that Juande Ramos was ridiculous to get rid of Kaboul, so now i am going to put things right.

younes_kaboul.jpg

The 2nd coming?

Despite interest from Juventus, Thomas is confident that he can pull the signing of Younes Kaboul off.

ochoa can go for a 88+ gk (under 30 years old) and an 88+ outfield player (under 30 years old)

You've said that twice now in 10 minutes? :confused:

Transfers News

CSKA Moskva have confirmed that Vagner Love is heading to Newcastle United after accepting a bid of Jonas Gutierrez and Obafemi Martins for the Brazilian.

jonas%20gutierrez.jpgobafemi_martins_new_186715a.jpg

(Newcastle Duo to sign for CSKA)

fulham-ground.jpg

Baldo Arrives At The Cottage.

After being appointed manager of Fulham 2 days ago, some fans are already beginning to get on the back of the manager about the way in which he is acting in the transfer market. Tony had confirmed to the media the day he arrived that a deal was agreed for Jimmy Bullard to leave, putting him in a bad position with the fans from the start. However, Tony has today revealed that he's not concerned and that the fans shouldn't be either by promising the clubs best season ever.

bullard.jpg

^^ Appointed Fulham Captain, moments after receiving England Call Up.

"I honestly feel that with the players at the club already and perhaps a few more that I can add, the club are destined for it's best ever season. I'd just like to clear up that although I did accept a bid for Bullard, if he was to stay I'd probably consider him my most important player. At the moment he's my captain and after playing for my hometown Peterborough, I've always been a huge fan of his."

plessis_arsenal.jpg

Whilst rumours reveal that Chris Baird (4m) and Dempsey (6m) will be leaving Fulham, the Londoners have brought in 3 new players as well. Damien Plessis has caught the eye of a few scouts and was brough to Craven Cottage for just 1 mil. Former Milan and Nacional midfielder Mathias Cardacio also joined up with Fulham yesterday evening a long with Sylvain Idangar.

"Well I'm happy to have got such talented youngstars, especially Plessis and Cardaccio. They've been very impressive in training so it wouldn't surprise me to see them playing a few games this season. I can confirm that Dempsey will be leaving, whilst we're still weighing up whether to sell Baird."

Southampton News

For Sale:

GK Bialkowski 21/79 £2.5m

LB Vignal 27/83 £4.5m

CB Thomas 29/82 £3m

CB Powell 32/79 £1m

CB Pearce 34/83 £2m

CM Wotton 31/80 £1.5m

AM Surman 22/83 £5.5m

AM Euell 30/82 £3m

F Wright-Philips 23/83 £4.5m

For Loan:

RB Wass 74

RM Zatara 70

DM Schneiderlin 68

AM Gashi 73

F McGoldrick 78

F Soderberg 74

CF Ravasi 75

CF Pekhart 74

CF Dauda 72

These guys all still available.

62_1218812976.jpg

Portsmouth Football Club

Portsmouth announce the signing of Luis Suarez the deal was worth £15million, the player completed his switch from Ajax Amsterdam this morning. Luis said " We i am er happy to play in er English Premier League i er watched it er as a boy it was a dream to err play in England and when err i heard err Portsmouth were interested in me i was so happy to here this, i had a great time in holland. Ajax were a great er club to er play for very friendly, but er when er the new boss came in he er said i dont know your future at the club and so i er handed in transfer request i am happy to be here and i will put my all into er my performances errrr i think Portsmouth can er do er well this year and i hope we can er bring in er the silverwere er and i hope to be a part of er it and i hope to be here for a while. well er they paid £15million for me so i will try my best to prve to everyone i am worthy of a big price tag."

610x.jpg

(Completes his £15million move to Portsmouth)

ExeterCityFootballClublogo.jpg

The Big Stars Dont Come Cheap

Exeter City today announced that Nigerian talent Ideye Brown will join them from Swiss side Xamax. He oviously doesnt come cheap. Fighting off intrest from all of PSV, Lyon, Middlesbrough and more to get his signature for 85 times his suggested price, 850k.

Toggs says that is 1/4th of the budget this season spent on one player but for Brown, its worth every penny. He expets Brown to rise to at least 78 in the next review of the Swiss Leagues, which would give Exeter a immediate recoup on their price, and he can only get better.

p7020015_10174_sq_medium.jpg

Brown sorting out contract terms with Exeter.

Also joining are Right sided player Pavel Elsik & Italian Alessio Ambrogetti. Toggs says these are also major coups for the club says they both have massive future. They both are set to join for a combined fee of just short of 150k. They should agree deals in the next 30 Mins.

390-pavel-elsik-150-175.jpg

179.jpg

Both Elsik & Amborgetti pictured above.

But the first arrival at Exeter is Swiss striker Patrick Rossini. The Internazionale youngster arrived for a fee ok 10k and Toggs says that Rossini will play a role in the cup games.

_44467444_bag416_matrix.jpg

Rossini pictured above, but doesnt like pictures.

THis deal being struck opened the gates to other joiners and another 9 players have completed moves to St James Park.

Norweigan striker Jo Inge Berget arrived from Norweigan side Lyn Oslo for 10k. Dimitris Drosos joined from Apollon for 10k also. Hes expected to be a big talent for Exeter. Aleksandar Kirov joined from Bulgarian outfit Levski for 10k also, the winger was happy with the move. Nikollas Tsattalos arrived from Sydney FC for 55k, he is Toggs'es favourite signing of the bunch.

casey_adam_run_d.jpg

Tsattalos is a great signing - Toggs.

Fisnik Shala joined from Trellebrogs for 10k. jan Vlasko arrived for 25k from Czech side Liborec. Andres Gallego arrived from the free agent list for 10k. Scott Fox joined from Ayr United for 10k also. Lastly Pavlo Ianchuk joined from FC St.Pauli for 10k.

_44069709_scottfox203.jpg

vlasko-jaro08-s.jpg

Scott Fox & Jan Vlasko arrive amougst others.

On top of those signnigs, Exeter City have three laonees in from Manchester United who will undoubtably play a huge part this season. Ben Foster, Frazier Campbell and Rodrigo Possebon all have been loaned to St James'es and Toggs is very gratful to United manager, MrNiceGuy.

98808867-soccer-barclays-premier-league-derby-county-v-manchester-united-pride.jpg

Frazier%20Campbell2.jpg

1908746.jpg

All of Foster, Campbell & Possebon arrive on loan from Manchester United.

For the leaving part, George Friend, Jack Obreslstresser, Andy Marriott & Rob Edwards have all agreed deals to leave the club. George Friend, Andy Marriot & Rob Edwards are all leaving to go to local side, Torquay United. In the deal Exeter recieve 55k and Nyassi. Jack Onteslstresser is leaving to Deportivo Conceprion.

As for this seasons captain, local boy Dean Moxey has had his dream of captaining Exeter City come true. The left sided player is estatic with the decision and cant wait to play for City.

As for friendlies, Exeter City will travel to old Trafford on Firday in part of the deal that saw the 3 loanees join Exeter. They're oppoments the week after will now be Greek outfit, AEK Athens.

Juve Annouce Signings of Axel Witsel, Nabil El Zhar, Didier Zokora and Benoit Assou-Ekkoto.

El Zhar and Ekkoto are available for loan on a first come first serve basis

Buffon, Treveguet, Andrade, Iaquinta, Salihamidzic are still for sale no cash offer please

2817181111_ea714f2b91_o.jpg

Mr. Nice Guy became Manchester United manager last, in a shock move which saw him move from Hamburg after just 24hours, and having signed Ryan Babel and Branislav Ivanovic for an impressive combined £20mill for the German club. Mr. Nice Guy said, "It was just too good an opportunity to miss out on, my first time managing in the Premier League, and for such a fantastic club. I enjoyed my brief spell at Hamburg, and was sorry to leave them after making a couple of great signings, and especially worse that the £4million deal I had agreed for Nelson Rivas collapsed upon my departure. However i'm delighted that they have appointed a good friend of mine, Kuldeep Samra, and i'm sure he will make them a a great success in the Bundesliga."

No Time Wasted

The change in management brought instant action in the transfer market, with the first business seeing a host of players being loaned out in the search for first time football this season. Darren Gibson and Goncalves Manucho joined Stevenage, while Rafael Da Silva joined Mansfield Town, and Exeter loaned Ben Foster, Rodrigo Possebon and Frazier Campbell. Tomasz Kuszczak joined Jonny Evans at VFL Bochum, while Darren Fletcher has joined Bayern Munchen on loaned for just the first 4 games of the season, when he is expected to return to help United's challenge in both domestic Cups and the SMFA Champs Cup.

United have completed the transfers of two players, with free agent Stephen Appiah joining for a fee of £12.2mill, and Phillipe Senderos joining from AC Milan for £10million.

Ronaldo and Rooney out!

Wayne Rooney has agreed to join Bayern Munchen, with Lukas Podolski and Bastien Schweinsteiger moving to Old Trafford, along with a fee of £15million.

Cristiano Ronaldo is leaving Manchester for Barcelona, in a deal which sees Andres Iniesta and Aleksandr Hleb move in the opposite direction, along with Martin Caceres for a fee of £15million.

Mr Nice Guy said, "I can't say i'm pleased to see Wayne and Cristiano leave the club, they're fantastic players and hopefully one day we'll see them return. However I felt it was necessary to let them go, as we have a hectic schedule ahead of us for the season, and in order to compete on all fronts we need a lot more depth to the squad, to keep everyone fit and fresh all season. We're gettin 5 quality players in return, and hopefully they will prove themselves to be worth it.

I still need to bring in another striker and possibly another midfielder. Unfortunately my attempts to sign Ezquiel Lavezzi have failed, so i'm still on the hunt, and possible Owen Hargreaves could be used in a deal".

Players for Loan

I know there are a lot of you managing Div 5 clubs - does anyone want to loan anyone?

For Loan:

GK Faivre 74

RB Wass 74

CB Edjenguele 74

CB Dzogan 73

CB Kryvtsov 73

CB Gallo 73

RM Zatara 70

DM Gorelov 71

DM Schneiderlin 68

CM Chico 72

AM Pancik 75

AM Gashi 73

M Skoba 75

F McGoldrick 78

F Soderberg 74

CF Ravasi 75

CF Zeniov 75

CF Pekhart 74

CF Dauda 72

CF Vasin 71

More to come. :P

burton.jpg

Burton Albion officially announce new manager

Burton Albion are proud to announce experience manager Paul Thame to be the man they want to take them to better leagues in this Gold Championship. Paul was in charge of Italians Napoli but found them too boring, so quit the Italian giants and came to the English league minnows.

So far, Paul has been busy scrambling around for loans and has managed to secure loans for Manchester City striker Daniel Sturridge and Wolfsburg marksman Mahir Saglik. Paul said to the chairman that he wanted, first and foremost, a quality strikeforce. That is what Paul believes he has loaned in, with the youth and energy of Sturridge and the goalscoring talents of Saglik.

9701.jpg

This is what Mahir Saglik had to say when shown to the Burton Albion fans, through a translator:

"I decide to come to Burton Albion because of the promise of first-team football. It is a honour of course to be loaned out to a club which do promise first-team football, and I look forward to teaming up with my English strike partner for the upcoming season."

Daniel_Sturridge_ce_427916a.jpg

Daniel Sturridge seems just as thrilled to join Burton on loan:

"Happy? You bet I am! This is a good opportunity for me to help fire Burton Albion to the top of the division. I saw that Burton wanted to take me and the first thing I told my old boss was: I want to go there. Now I am here, I look forward to teaming up with Mahir and together we both aim to fire Burton up the ranks."

Paul Thame has a few transfer bids out and about, including a bid for Juventus goalkeeper Jess Van Stratten.

EDIT: Breaking news has just leaked out in the media as Paul wraps up a loan deal for Bayer Leverkusen starlet Pirmin Schwegler, a player Paul says will beef up his meagre midfield. (Big thanks to Hex for this :) )

Lange-Pause-f-r-Pirmin-Schwegler_ab3f7fb756.jpg

91 rated striker cabanas is available to leave mexican club america. it is said that christian dobson would like a replacement centre forward to take his place in the starting 11 and also either some cash or another 88+ rated outfield player, preferabley under the age of 30.

also, like mentioned earlier, 91 rated goalkeeper ochoa is also available to leave the club. he is said to be available for a replacement 88+ goalkeeper and an 88+ centre back or winger.

if no decent offers are made for these players before the league starts then they will be taken off the market!!!

FC Porto Update

224_1216027894.jpg

Since his appointment, Sheva was late off the starting blocks with transfers. He was getting increasingly frustrated with bids for players getting rejected, amongst those were, Andrea Dossena, Viera Marcelo, Fernando Gago and Ruben De La Red, to name a few. However persistence has payed off for the new manager, with him securing the signature of some high profile players, which of course, meant the departure of two key players from Porto.

Flamini chases the money

Not long since his move to Milan from Arsenal, Flamini has shocked everyone by making his move to Portugal as Sheva tempted him with some high wages. His arrival in Portugal however meant the departure of Ricardo Quaresma to Italy.

Mathieu-Flamini_682_475415a.jpg

Flamini to replace Lucho in centre midfield.

A deadly partnership forms?

Part of the Quaresma deal included former Genoa forward Marco Borriello to make his way to Portugal. The Italian forward who racked up 19 goals for Genoa last season, also didnt last too long at Milan and the manager had no problems in letting him go. He will definitely be paired up for Lopez Lisandro and this could be the formation of the most deadliest strike partnership in Portugal with both players having a keen eye for goal.

ed_imgMARCO-BORRIELLO_9345a.jpg

Lisandro finds his strike partner!

Spanish sensation arrives along with Argentine destroyer

The other key player to leave Porto was Oscar Lucho Gonzalez. He departed to Spain which meant the arrivals of young winger Gonzalez Jesus Navas and Argentine Aldo Duscher. Sheva believes that these two players could become hits in Portugal soon. Navas with his great dribbling skills and pace will be causing problems for defences and Duscher's physical presence would be a bonus on the field.

572011_mediumsquare.jpg

Navas to replace Quaresma on the right wing.

Prodl signs for record fee

Sebastien Prodl completed his move today for a club record transfer fee of 9 million. Sheva said it was a high price to pay but insists he made the right choice in bringing the Austrian youngster to Porto. Prodl could be featuring a lot in cup and shield competitions.

9868.jpg

Big things expected from the young Austrian.

Roger and Dante arrive

Polish international, Guerreiro Roger signed for Porto as well. This meant that Argentine forward, Ernesto Farias made his way to Poland. The other player to arrive was Brazilian Santos Dante from Standard Liege. The 26 year old was immediately sent on loan to Dagenham & Redbridge as he was surplus requirement for the time being.

3378812751-soccer-uefa-european-championship-2008-group-b-poland-v-croatia.jpg

Roger will head straight to the starting line up.

Fans anger at the manager's latest moves in the transfer market.

While Sheva thought he has done good for the team in the transfer market, not all the fans were pleased. The departure of Ricardo Quaresma and Lucho Gonzalez caused much distress for some fans.

Não estou satisfeito com o que ele fez para a equipe. Lucho e Quaresma são dois dos nossos melhores e estamos descontentes ele simplesmente deixá-los ir assim. Eu diria que ele fez uma decisão errada!

I am not happy with what he has done to the team. Lucho and Quaresma are two of our finest and we are unhappy he just let them go like that. I say he made a wrong decision!!

Regardless of all this' date=' Sheva insists that he has made some good transfers. Although it meant the departure of two big names, it adds great depth to the squad. Something that is crucial when competing in 4 tournaments.[/font']

610x.jpg