Gold Championship 23 Match Reports/ Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

Re: Gold Championship 23 Match Reports/ Transfers Thread

CITY UPDATE

Looks a good start @ City for Pavel Elsik as he immediatly increases to 76 (+6)

Ideye Brown is offically a Exeter player. Campbell & Brown upfront... WOW!

Shaleum Logan has completed a move from Man City to Exeter for 40k.

Toggs is looking at more players as he experesses intrest in Rangers Paul Emslie, Hamburgers Ojoa-Odfoe & Seviile's Jose Espinola Bernardo.

ECFClogo.jpg

Ctiy agree 3 more deals

Exeter City have antoher 3 bids accepted. These include Deportivo goalkeeper Manu and two albelled targets Jose Bernardo & Odoja-Ofoe. Toggs says the sqyuad is really starting to come together.

He has bids in for a CM partnership with Possebon, a experienced Defender, a Torquay Winger, 2 Prem Talents and a Greek Right Back. More on these as it happens.

Deportivo Capture Swedish Sensation

Last night around 10.00pm reports suggest that a bid by deportivo for lyon playmaker kim kallstrom was accepted. The deal sees wide midfielder player guardado and goalkeeper Aoutae move to the french side. Tom morinhio had this to say.

When mi secretary informeed me last night that the bid had been accpeted i immediately ran round the office in excitement:p. i no we have a good wide player leaving but as we are concentrating on a 3 man midfield this season he will not be needed. Kallstrom will bring attacking and defending qualities this season and although being a midfileder i have spoke to him and set him a target of at least 15 assists. We are still looking for at least 2 more defenders and a striker and are waiting on responses for players such as boa morte, crouch and nihat.

As well as the signing of kallstrom deportivo secured the signing of beligum international Phillipe clement.

48873.jpg

610x.jpg

481px-UANL_Tigres.svg.png

UANL Tigres have a new manager

At five o'clock this evening Mexican side UANL Tigres have brought in Daniel Murphy as there new manager.Daniel who was looking for a good team to manage but had to settle for trying to make a team good but said he was looking forward to the challenge of taking UANL Tigres into great things.

With just a small budget of 13.3 million will only be trying to buy one player and he has already bidded for the player.UNAL Tigres are looking for any loans they get.Daniel Murphy wants the players to be at least a rating of 85.

UANL Tigers kick there season off against Monterrey at home and the new manager will want there stadium whcih holds 41,000 fans to be a full house.

This is my first GC team so i am looking forward to getting started and playing in many more GC's.

62_1218812976.jpg

Crouch set to move to Sunny Spain

After Portsmouth had signed Uraguain Striker Luis Suarez from Ajax Amsterdam they said to Crouch we don't know if youll be playing every game this year, soon after a transfer request was handed in sources say and now hes agreeing personal terms at Deportivio La Coruna reports say the deal will see 22 year old Xisco and Lopo will join Portsmouth in the deal. Reporter at the South based club said " We saw Crouch earlier this evening leaving in a black Limo as quickly as he could thats the last we saw, then a few hours later both Xisco and Lopo had arrived in a blacked out car we managed to just about see them run into the back entrance to Fratton park we belive they have both completed medicals at a local hospital but we'll have to wait till tommorow till we can 100% confirm the deal between the Portmouth and the spanish club, Despite interest from the likes of Manchester United, Vfb Stuttgart,Getafe, Ac Milan, Dnipro,le mans, Manchester City,Stoke city, San Luis, FC basel, Galataasray and of course Deportivio were crouch decided hed love to play his football and fancied a differnt challange other than england."

Barnet Weekly!

The Barnet Board really did pull one off, as they nicked Mark Owen from Villareal's Paws. Twice, manager Mark Owen has now signed for Barnet, first he left to sign for Villareal, but the offer now of creating a solid young Barnet squad was hard to resist!

"It's legendary really. To leave Barnet once, Join Villarreal, leave Villarreal and join Barnet again!!"

"It's a bit like the Keegan factor, but only for it to happen in a day. Well let's just say, I'm now here to stay."

Manager Mark Owen's aims are,

- To bring in Quality YOUNG players, with bright futures.

- To reach the Premiership within 10 seasons

The Board have sat down with Mark Owen and said he has 2million to spend on who he wants, instantly he went onto the transfer market and put bids in for 10+ young and aspiring players. Mark Owen now hopes they will put the pen on the paper, and sign some deals.

David Unal has pleaded with Basel to let him join Barnet, but Barnet face a two horse race for his signature with Exceter city claiming interest also!

Wish me luck! :)

2817181111_ea714f2b91_o.jpg

Transfer Update

Cristiano Ronaldo last night completed his transfer to Barcelona, although AC Milan tried to make a last ditch attempt to sign the player, offering Kaka and Ronaldinho in exchange. Mr Nice Guy said of the deal, "It was a fantastic offer we recieved at the last minute from Milan, but the deal with Barca had already been agreed and was minutes from completing, so we stuck it out and are delighted to welcome Andres Iniesta and Aleksandr Hleb to the club. The paperwork has also been sorted for Martin Caceres to join us tomorrow for the agree £15million, and that should be finalised by tomorrow evening.

"The squad is looking much healthier now with the extra players we've managed to bring in through this deal, and the sale of Wayne Rooney, and we only now need a couple more signings to be ready for the coming season. I am also delighted to announce that we have agreed a deal for Jonas Gutierrez from Newcastle, in exchange for Owen Hargreaves and a fee of £3million. As with Ronny and Wayne it is a shame to see Owen leave the club, but Jonas will be a vital addition to the squad and give us some quality width to midfield.

"I still feel we need more fire power upfront, but our funds are a bit limited now, and I may need to use Luis Nani in order to bring in the right man. Hopefully i will be able to bring an announcement regarding this in the next day or so."

2817181111_ea714f2b91_o.jpg

Transfer Update

Cristiano Ronaldo last night completed his transfer to Barcelona' date=' although AC Milan tried to make a last ditch attempt to sign the player, offering Kaka and Ronaldinho in exchange. Mr Nice Guy said of the deal, "It was a fantastic offer we recieved at the last minute from Milan, but the deal with Barca had already been agreed and was minutes from completing, so we stuck it out and are delighted to welcome Andres Iniesta and Aleksandr Hleb to the club. [/font']

I'm guessing the Milan manager wasn't serious, and you rejected as you knew it wouldn't pass the chairman and you knew then the Barca manager would be unlikely to want to deal with you if you just cancelled on him?

_44390449_aliadiere_270.jpg

Baldo makes first key signings...

After waiting around, Baldo has finally added two big name players to Fulham this evening. Tony had kept his interest in both Jeremie Aliadiere and Benjamin Gavanon quiet but has recently revealed his joy at capturing the French duo.

He had this to say, "We clearly lacked a player like Gavanon in the Midfield and I'm confident that I've used 7.5m well, he's a good partner for Jimmy. Jeremie has played in the league enough and I'm a fan of his. I'd say he hasn't reached his true potential yet and deserves a good run in the team because it may pay off. 6.5M for him gives us a nice quartet in attack of A.J, Jeremie, Bobby Zamora and Kamara."

62_1218812976.jpg

Manchester United Duo join on Months Loan

Portsmouth announce Manchester United duo John O'shea and Stephan Appiah join on a months loan they may also return for a further month we don't know yet, they'll both feature in Tommorow's Friendly against German side Hamburger SV. Along with new Forward Xisco who joined as Crouch left it was belived Lopo could'nt agree a wadge deal and went back to Deportivio and instead £4.5million came with Xisco for the English forward Peter crouch, who will now play his football in sunny spain. Also looks asthough another few players will be brought in hopfully some before the opening game with Wigan Athletic at Home. Xisco Said on his arrival at the local airport. he cant speak English yet so he spoke in Spanish "Bien su cada futbolista en los mundos sueña para jugar en la Liga Primera inglesa, esperanza enferma para hacer tanto como puedo en Portsmouth. Espero coger los objetivos tanto como yo puedo. Espero complacer los ventiladores aquí, yo espera de hormiga para entrar en la instrucción con el club entonces el primer Juego que yo no puedo esperar"

it in English:" Well its every footballer in the worlds dream to play in the English Premier League, ill hope to do as much as i can at Portsmouth. I hope to net the goals as much as i can. I hope to please the fans here, i ant wait to get into training with the club then the first Game i can't wait"

30novjohn.jpg

The New Irish Defnder will do well while he is at Portsmouth its rumored Portsmouth willing to offer a perminate deal once loan is up according to his Agent hes very keen on the move and Portsmouth will have talks hopfully with Manchester United boss Matt Burnett in the next few days. O'shea will defernatly play against both Wigan and Hamburger SV. He'll were the number 45 shirt while on loan but will change if perminante move, Portmsouth Also say they are interrested in Manchester United winger Ji-Sung Park theres rumours Tlaks have been on going for the Korean between Portsmouth and Manchester United...also Joining was former Juve and Fenderbarche Midfielder Appiah who should feture in both Games aswell as O'shea. The duo have already had a day with the Team in Traning they both look up fit and ready for the new English Premier League season

This Friday night Portsmouth Travell to Germany were they'll face Kudleep Smara's Hamburger SV the Side have made a Few Changes to there squad brining in English Premier League Duo Ryan Babel from Liverpool and Ivanovic from Chelsea. and also Liverpool Midfileder Lucas joins them on season long loan. They'll all propably play in the game at some stage.

401_1195780457.gifHamburger SV VS Portsmouth 62_1218812976.jpg

Friendly

HSH Nordbank Arena (57,274)

Kudleep Vs Nick

Players to Watch: Suarez(Portsmouth) and Olic(Hamburger SV)

Exspected line-ups

Hamburger SV

--------Rost-------

--Jensen--Alex Silva--Ivanoivic--Mathijsen--

--Babel--De Jong--Jorlim--Trochowski--

--Petric--

--Olic--

Portsmouth

--------James-------

--Johnson--Distin--Campbell--Miguel Torres--

--O'shea--

--Kranjcar--Diarra--

--Suarez--Xisco--

--Defoe--

key Players:

Olic (Hamburger SV)

ivica-olic.jpg

Luis Suarez(Portsmouth)

1512473_657_1205686684832-Ajax_Willem2_Suarez_4-1__GVH9431.jpg

0,,10784~3373467,00.jpg

Torquay United have been through a strange period in the past week, as arch enemy fan GeorgeECFC took over at the club to the anger of fans. Their anger increased when nearly every single player was transfer listed including their favourites! So far, a total of 32 transfers have been done by the club with 3 loans, 17 permanent signings and 12 players sold. And with a number of deals planned between the Gulls and Exeter City, many are having to be careful not to explode with rage.

Transfers IN:

George Friend - £55k - Exeter City

Oleksandr Maksymov - £375k - Dnipro

Corral Ruben Rivera - £100k - Deportivo La Coruna

Steven Haslam - £90k - Bury

Fabio Virgili - £400k - Parma

Maximiliano Cipollone - £150k - San Lorenzo

Luis Alberto Valdes - £125k - Necaxa

Batista Alexsandro - £10k - Botafogo

Keith Andrews - £400k - Blackburn Rovers

Tahj Minniecon - £90k - Queensland Roar

Razak Salifu - £20k - Aarhus GF

Kota Morimura - £60k - FC Tokyo

Yader Balladares - £100k - Deportivo Saprissa

Daniel Solano - £150k - Deportivo Quito

Cakir Gokhan - £100k - Konyaspor

Antonio Lizarbe - £60k - Sporting Cristal

Ufuk Es - £10k - Genclerbirligi Oftasspor

Transfers OUT:

Mark Ellis - £43k - Histon

Tyrone Thompson - £21k - Southport

Tony Bedeau - £12k - Valletta

Lee Mansell - £20k - Víkingur

Darren Mullings - £23k - Bangor City

Martin Rice - £23k - Stranraer

Chris Robertson - £44k - Stafford Rangers

Roscoe D'sane - £220k - Naftan

Steve Adams - £107k - Voždovac

Matt Hockley - £31k - Northwich Victoria

Tim Sills - £21k - Stirling Albion

Michael Poke - £757k - Kalev

Loans:

Sergio Rodriguez - Rodriguez is expected to battle it out with Fabio Virgili for the number 1 keeper's spot. Both are expected to be given a few games each at the start of the season to find the better performer.

Javier Hernandez - Will be Torquay's star striker this season, pressure will be on to hit goals.

Greig Spence - Tea lady :P

All 3 were loaned from Guadalajara and Torquay travel to Mexico to face them in a friendly tomorrow night.

Saturday 6th September - Division 5:

Exeter City v Torquay United

The first game of the league season looks set to be a cracker as Torquay make the short trip to St James Park for the local derby. As well as the rivalry between the clubs, there's bragging rights between the managers as well with Toggs being the Grecians boss. Both sides have been busy improving in pre season and will want to get off to the perfect start.

Barnet Weekly

Much of to the delight of the Barnet faithful Mark Owen did what he promised to do and bought in some new talent. Each Transfer is significant towards Barnet's future. The one catching the eye is Daniel Unal, who Mark Owen had to bid twice for, as Barnet had ran out of money the first time around, but eventually got there man on the second try, and beat Conference rivals Exeter City to his signing.

"I believe Italian side Cagilari were interested in him at one point, but the deal fell through, so Daniel decided to come to us, which was much as a surprise, as any other player would of went Serie A then the conference."

The 18 year old will be in the starting line up to face Aldershot Town, as 2 from the original Barnet squad only feature.

Transfers In -:

Aleksandr Fedoseev

Mike Gomes

Jérémy De Vriendt

Angelo Dragone

Tomislav Havojic

Radoslaw Kursa

Botond Birtalan

López Emilio Nsue

Jo Sondre Aas

Nicolo Brighenti

Felipe Kaio

Dennis Hoegh

Martin Andersen

Mads Laudrup

Martin Dolezal

Daniel Unal

Transfers Out -:

A bunch of free agents.

:P

More signings are set to follow as Barnet renew there interest in Aron Gunnarrson from Cov City.

Valencia have new Manager!

Valencia have appointed Arsene () early this morning as new manager. First order of business is said that the team is looking for a 90+ CB to bolster the defense, who that person may be is still unknown but the team looks to grab one shortly. Valencia fans should expect good times ahead.

Valencia have new Manager!

Valencia have appointed Arsene () early this morning as new manager. First order of business is said that the team is looking for a 90+ CB to bolster the defense' date=' who that person may be is still unknown but the team looks to grab one shortly. Valencia fans should expect good times ahead.[/quote']

Zaccardo and Barzagli for sale! :D

P/e only. ;)

Cagliari News!

CagliariCalcioBadge.png

Today Cagliari got a new manager by the name of Dennis Naghizadeh. The New manager Dennis Naghizadeh is already looking to add some new players to the team. The rumors are saying that hes trying to get two players, one central midfielder and a striker. Dennis Said to the press that he if he can make the transfers he will have a chance to win the league.

840_1201887743.gif

'City Are Ready'

Speaking shortly after Exeter City's 7-3 loss to a first team Manchester United, Toggs said that his teama re ready to rock the division, as they came in stern underdogs this season. Recent captures such as Corpache & Odjidia-Ofoe Toggs says have gave the side a backbone and they're ready for tommorow nights clash with Torquay.

Signings - City fans should look out for both young Nigerian Striker Ideye Brown & Shaleum Logan in weeks to come. Toggs thinks the permanent captures of them are vital in the teams sucess. Pavel Elsik, the all-round midfieder earnt himself a rise to 76 midweek, Toggs is expecting big things from him. Loanees Ben Foster, Frazier Campbell & Rodrigo Possebon are of course the clubs best players. Toggs says its their chance to impress the United manager and 'light up the division'.