1. 1.

• Dai is a good man.
    • Dai is an idiot.
    • It was time to leave for im and I don't blame him
    • He had good posts and will be a big loss in all aspects of the game
    • I HATE that he's leaving but I'm going to move on
    • I dont mind him leaving at all
    • I'm still going to purchase Gold - no doubt
    • I am now delaying my decision of buying Gold (as I dont want to be the only one to do so)

7-1 is a bad defeat Fraser, 12-2 is a bad defeat too. But loseing one of the most respected Senior Members on the forum... thats the worst deafeat you can achieve..

The worst loss ever in the history of SM is rumourdly about to happen. There are strong rumours that Mr. Dai Smout would not be continueing to play this great game, which has stalled many people from their activities. Absolutely no one was expecting this as Dai Smout had some very interesting posts and till a few days ago was still backing SM very well and convincing people to become a Gold Member.

This is extremely difficult to say, and you guys wouldn't agree because you, like me, would do anything to keep Dai here, but should we forget about it and keep going??

My worries from Dai's leaving are:

1) Smaller community

2) Big loss - VERY big loss

3) Others tempted to leave due to this??

4) Others delaying their thoughts now? ie: Gold Membership..?

I wish there was a way how to like forget that Dai was ever here (I don't mean this in a bad way) so we could move on.

I made this poll to see your thoughts.

ps: Tis is a multiple choice poll so choose what you agree with... please do not abuse of this as it is no joke.

• 2 years later...

Re: My Worst SM Loss

7-1 is a bad defeat Fraser' date=' 12-2 is a bad defeat too. But loseing one of the most respected Senior Members on the forum... thats the worst deafeat you can achieve..

The worst loss ever in the history of SM is rumourdly about to happen. There are strong rumours that Mr. Dai Smout would not be continueing to play this great game, which has stalled many people from their activities. Absolutely no one was expecting this as Dai Smout had some very interesting posts and till a few days ago was still backing SM very well and convincing people to become a Gold Member.

This is extremely difficult to say, and you guys wouldn't agree because you, like me, would do anything to keep Dai here, but should we forget about it and keep going??

My worries from Dai's leaving are:

1) Smaller community

2) Big loss - VERY big loss

3) Others tempted to leave due to this??

4) Others delaying their thoughts now? ie: Gold Membership..?

I wish there was a way how to like forget that Dai was ever here (I don't mean this in a bad way) so we could move on.

I made this poll to see your thoughts.

ps: Tis is a multiple choice poll so choose what you agree with... please do not abuse of this as it is no joke.[/quote']

Even Tho I Said Bad Things About Dai, Hes Still A Good Man And I Respect Him Alot:)

Re: My Worst SM Loss

Even Tho I Said Bad Things About Dai' date=' Hes Still A Good Man And I Respect Him Alot:)[/quote']

He was being nice, wasn't he?

Bobo isnt the sort of person that would slag somebody off behind their back, he helped me out ALOT! when i first got mod.

Ahh, to think i was around when dai smout was. I feel old.:rolleyes: