An impressive record from EC 256

nana_chaeyn

• 2 weeks later...

Re: An impressive record from EC 256

its' impressive indeed.

may i noe u starting XI?

u could challenge urself in the GC or WC :D

cheers

It is pretty hard to get quality players onboard. Mainly due to the cash available and also' date=' the players available in market. Currently, I am 2.3millions dollar in debt. Hopefully the chairman and 5 millions prize money can cover the debt and also, gurantee some new players feature in my squad.

Sorry I am not a Gold member. How can I challenge myself?

[img']http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9353/fulhamsquadlz7.png[/img]

Great results with not so great team. Whats your secret man:eek:

Thank you my friend. It is all thanks to tebthereb who have taught me some of the strategies for winning matches. But, I cannot fully review the formation. Please feel free to come to EC256 and check it out.

Ah...6.6millions in the balance. Should I gamble on youth or oldies? Decision...decision...decision

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, how is your new season so far?

I have made a few changes in my team by replacing oldies with younger players. Currently, my team not doing good at the moment. Hopefully, Fulham can avoid relegate at the end of season. We still aiming for World Champ and World Shield Cup trophies. Maybe division title, who knows.

Below is the changes you may observed from last season. I am intending to add one more AM/F player to the squad. Thanks

62856694wl8.png

You have a good record however I kind of see one problem.

I bet your player wages is extremely high and your balance is dropping every 2 turns.

You have made good signings in Kuzmanovic and Sulejmani recently which i commend you for that, However, you have 15 players who are rated 90 or higher. This is the thorn in the back of your team which will inevitably chew your balance down to the negatives further every season.

For the future and other setups, keep getting the 89s rather than buying a 90 rated as player wages explode through the roof in this bracket.

More info can be found here.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=29344

Keep up the good work. I like your squad, but its just too heavily filled with 90/91 players in my opinion. maybe P/E some of them for better players. (keep in mind that a 90 rated player has same wages as a 94 rated player)

Thank you my friend. It is all thanks to tebthereb who have taught me some of the strategies for winning matches. But' date=' I cannot fully review the formation. Please feel free to come to EC256 and check it out.

Ah...6.6millions in the balance. Should I gamble on youth or oldies? Decision...decision...decision[/quote']

It's a pretty amazing achievement and you must have some impressive record in the cup :eek: . Congratulations, you're putting the bigger club managers to shame (Liverpool relegated :eek: ).

But what I really want to know is how much Teb sponored you to say the highlighted bit :D (joke ;) )

Thank you so much for your feedback especially Will. I should pay more attentions about the club financial problem. Yes, I forgot to mention that I will be in real debt if I cannot manage to win any trophy this season.

Looks like there are more challenges up ahead for small team which I am looking forward to.

Hopefully, we will meet in division one Middleboro.

As for Teb's style of managing a winning team so dominant that no one would ever came close to match his winning trophies streak. You may feel free to ask anyone in European Champ 1. He won endless European titles and yet, he still busy scouring for talented young players. Salute for "The Greatest" who make European Champ 1 for entertaining!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Greetings from Fulham. It already on turn 15 of season 5. Great to see some of the clubs are doing well in closing the gap on both Arsenal and Chelsea. To be honest, I was surprised that Cardiff City and Aston Villa are in great league form recently. Looks like more challenges on EC256.

Things will get more excitings when the cup ties play on effects of rotating players. I was lucky to skipped first round of both cups by BYE. And now, facing some dilemma of picking a suitable line-ups for 3rd rounds.

Today, I am lucky to get one point from Man Utd. Just check out Man Utd teams, full of great players. Hopefully, luck will be by my side when crucial matches come.

Also, thanks to Chelsea and Man Utd for loaning their players to me.

Good Luck TO ALL. Let's make EC 256 more entertainings.

leagueformyf0.png

• 1 year later...

It has been a long time that I have not log on to the forum. It's almost the end of season 8.

My Fulham is looking good at the moment, top of the table with 8 games to go.

The next match is against Man Utd (the rival). If I can beat them, then I will maintain a comfortable lead.

28814071.png

ive enjoyed reading this thread, congratulations on your performance to date.

I have just taken on Blacknurn in this GW so look forward to making some sort of impression!

I have a big job on here - only 8 games left, 9 points off a safety place! prob will be relegated!

ive enjoyed reading this thread' date=' congratulations on your performance to date.

I have just taken on Blacknurn in this GW so look forward to making some sort of impression!

I have a big job on here - only 8 games left, 9 points off a safety place! prob will be relegated![/quote']

now only 6 games left!!!!! I have won the first two matches tho so a good start - can i keep them up?

Game 1 - Home win against Darlington 3-0

Game 2 - Away win agaisnt Protsmouth 3-0

Thats two clean sheets, 6 scored and the gap down to 4 points. I have to stay up on points as the goal difference is woeful (im -28, Dans' Sunderland and safety -9). I think my chanceswere better before dan got hold of Sunderland to be honest - cheers mate! Therefore I am gunning for swansea who are 6 pts ahead. If i pull it off I will have saved Blackburn who were 11 points from from Swansea with 8 games to go! The greatest SM comeback ever? All i have to do now is do it!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, Fulham suffered a defeat to Liverpool. I am quite surprised that we did not take full advantage of the red card incident and allowed Liverpool to score.

fulhamvsliverpoolresult.png

Perhaps, I was using the incorrect tactics and formations. But, match statistics shown below that Fulham has more possesions and more chances to shoot. Well, this can concluded that luck was not on our side.

matchstats.png