An impressive record from EC 256

nana_chaeyn

Re: An impressive record from EC 256

Yes, Fulham did it!!!! They are the new English Champ in season 8. Fulham managed to pull it off, that is all thanks to Man Utd who lost the last two games.

My balance has boosted up to 10.9 millions which include prize money and season tickets. I wonder why the chairman did not invest money into Fulham. :confused:

Currently, my Fulham squad has 18 players in the First Team. Four defenders, Eight midfielders and Three forwards. Should I get a young and talented midfielder (PJANIC from Lyon) or an experienced defender (KING from Spurs) or do nothing about it. Any idea?

Thanks alot;)

• 1 year later...

3 seasons have gone passed, Fulham is still cannot win any major trophy because of the new found dominant force of Liverpool. Man Utd on the other hand is not far behind, although the Red Devils did not win the Div 1 title for 2 conservative seasons. They managed to strengthen their team by getting some all-stars players (ie. Ramos, Robinho, Nasri, Adriano, D. Alves, Lampard).

Season 13 will be very interesting to watch as Man Utd will try to regain the once dominant force in Div 1, Liverpool "The Current Champ" and Fulham "The Master of Strategiest".

The beginning of Season 13 has gone well for Fulham as they managed to pull out a famous win at home ground against Liverpool with 6-1 which marked the biggest away league defeat recorded in Liverpool history.

63765089.png

001ha.png

• 4 months later...

Fulham managed to lift the division 1 trophy by the end of season 13. A total of four time winner of div 1. But, next season my team will be without the best striker Pazzini as he was sold to make room for younger players for future development. Hopefully, HERNANDEZ, NEYMAR and JOVETIC can contribute more goals.

However, I am more worry about midfield as I have less cover in that area. Currently, I have Muller, Carrick, Anderson, PJANIC (most of the time I played him as winger). Just bought an addition young midfielder ALABA. Maybe, I need to add another more to cover in case of injury. My playing style involves more midfielders.

Below is the list of squad I have, if you have an idea to improve the team feel free to drop in any suggestions. Thank you.

62112445.png

• 1 month later...

Due to the tight fund available, Fulham not transferring any players. At the moment, Fulham is leading with one point difference while Liverpool is in second.

It was an imprressive start for Leeds Utd as they went on winning all matches before ended in defeat in the hand of Fulham. Hope this will be three horse race with Man Utd not far behind.

Chelsea should be challenging with Man Utd, as I have seen they have a great squad. However, it is ashme that the manager does not know how to adapt the winning strategy and tactics.

If I have the chance, I will not pick Fulham in English Champ as my team because the team is quite low in budget. Low stadium capacity and low income therefore, low fund available in transfer. The only way to get enough funding is by winning each competitions. But, the price money for 1st and runner-up has reduce significantly over the past 2 years.

This is so far the greatest achievement of Fulham by defeating the almighty Man Utd. The greatest winning margin of all time against the top team. If this continue, Fulham will be crown the champ of Div 1. But, it is still too soon to call it.

To Man Utd, it has been the darkest day of the manager since Fulham win has became their biggest away defeat in the league. This is a warning to all of the managers as Fulham will crush them like no others.

85405251.png

89981149.png

This is yet another great victory for Fulham. The attacking style of Fulham has continued to dominate the entire division 1. Although Newcastle Utd is not the ideal team to be tested, still there are Arsenal and Sunderland on the way and not to mention Chelsea as well as Liverpool.

45704084.png

• 2 months later...

Finally, after a long battle in Season 14, Fulham has finished top of the table and crowned Division 1 Champ for the fifth time. It was a pretty close battle as Fulham only managed to win by one point against Liverpool. Leeds United is doing well this season, they are considered an early threat in the beginning of the season. It is always great to witness a small team doing so well as they managed to finish ahead of Man Utd. I hope there is more coming out of Leeds Utd.

season14.jpg

The most division 1 winner are Fulham (5s), Man Utd (4s), Liverpool (2s), Arsenal (1), Chelsea (1) and Sheffield United (1).

Now, Fulham has confront some difficulties such as

- having sold Carrick for 21Mils and still in search for an experienced good midfielder with 91+ rating. But, currently this position is filled by Diaby (89) and Anderson (90).

- since Fulham invest more in youth and now facing some younger lads with concerned with lack of games. So, next season rotation is the key to keep valuable players such as Welbeck, Thiago, Eriksen, Rafael happy in the squad.

- But, will rotation help to win more trophies in the next season as more super teams are emerging and strong teams become stronger as big team like Man Utd has more budget available for player transfer.

- this is always the issues, the transfer funds available is quite low.

Wow! How did you know? You must be a spy in EC256. Show yourselves please :P. Anyway, I got 130 players with 3 of them on loaned. hehe ;)

Because I am managing a smaller team with low budget to spend. I do invest a lot in youth and that is why I got 98 + 3 (on Loaned) = 101 future 90+ to compete against the like of Man Utd.

Even though I can have different squad for 11 days, I tend to rotate my players around to avoid any concerns in the future. Basically, just like what Sir Ferguson does in real life for Man Utd. Getting the results with different squads for each matches.

fulhamsquads.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Fulham is under major changes in order to provide more playing time for the younger players. This will solve the lack of first team opportunities.

The first to go are Hernandez and Bojan. Hernandez was sold to QPR under new manager for 18 mils. This will leave space for Welbeck to perform as a striker. Meanwhile, I also bought in a cheap and average striker for 4.4 mils (rating 89). The reason of selling Hernandez because he will not get game time in real life as RVP and Rooney will be the main attacking force for the Red Devils.

Second to go is Nani. Lots of people think he has dropped in form and at 93 is his highest rating. So, player exchange him for Luka Modric with 18 mils. This is a gamble as I do not know what is the future hold for Modric. All I need now is a player with 92 rating and above to fill in the gap in midfield that Carrick played previously.

Third to go are Anderson and Simon Kjaer. I do not see any rise in the near future. So, why not sell for a more quality young player.

Season 15, 2 games played with one lost and one draw.

This is not a good sign for Fulham. But, I am determine to bring back a winning team and challenge for the top position.

Now, I have more than enough money to bring in another quality player which will create more assists and opportunity to support Welbeck and Neymar at the front.

Here is my final first team for Season 15. Selling Nani, Anderson, Hernandez, Kjaer in order to bring in quality players like Modric and Mata as well as Hoarau as a backup striker.

I also bought in cheap midfielders like Defour and Garcia. Hoping that they might rise in the future. Bonucci is back in the club after being sold for a higher price.

With the midfield being strengthen, I believe Fulham can challenge for a "Triple Title". This would be the best Fulham team I ever had in 14 seasons. Bring it on Man Utd and Liverpool.

Note that, both defenders are injured will not affect the outcome of the game. They will be available to play for Fulham in 14 days.

squads.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

After all, Season 15 is not too bad. Fulham finished runner-up to the Almighty Man Utd. It was a rocky start at the beginning of the season with several new players adapting to the playing style of the team.

Season 16 is about to begin, heaps of young lads willing to test themselves in the Premier League match. These younger generations will provide creativity, space and speed for Fulham to compete against the top teams.

These young lads are:

D: ALABA, David - RAFAEL, Da Silva

AM: THIAGO, Alcántara - ERIKSEN, Christian - RODRÍGUEZ, James - MOURA, Lucas - WELBECK, Danny - LAMELA, Érik -

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan - NEYMAR, Júnior

Hence, it provide many attacking options against the Almighty Man Utd.

I am so careless that I forgot to alter the squad line up for the 1st game of Season 16 against Man Utd. Even though Fulham lost but the statistic proved that Fulham has huge potential and hunger to achieve more in the near future.

Here are the results of the match (All Stars vs Youth line up).

match1c.jpg

match2f.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I had enough experimenting with four defenders. The results are quite obvious, my team are not performing well with four defenders but are dominating with three defenders. Now, the team need to make up some ground and chase the Man Utd for the first place on the table. Given not many matches remaining, I will stick to the usual formation. All the best!!