Hex`s Champions League 4-th edition! (new)

hexinaator

Re: Hex`s Champions League 4-th edition! (new)

Can you tell me when the setup is created

This is my 1000th post:D

this is to all:

as i will be away in time when probs setup will be created, i invite you after my work, which is probably around 2-4 pm, so dont worrie:D also all of you please sent me PM with your username to which i need send job offer and add me as friend, or i cant offer you the team:(

Re: Hex`s Champions League 4-th edition! (new)

this is to all:

as i will be away in time when probs setup will be created' date=' i invite you after my work, which is probably around 2-4 pm, so dont worrie:D also all of you please sent me PM with your username to which i need send job offer and add me as friend, or i cant offer you the team:([/quote']

You already know my name mate but I will be adding you on one of my other accounts as a friend which has the same name.I dunno if I will be able to get online at that time as i am going to my dad's and then to galway until Monday and I dunno if i can get onto the internet or not.Most of my targets will be gone by then but ah well I will just buy new targets.