Gold Championship 24 Match Reports/Transfer News etc

MrNiceGuy

Re: Gold Championship 24 Discussion

I predicted that too myself when i saw this > Would you like to test yourself against some of the best managers in the game by participating in the elite Gold Championships? For full details please visit the SM Blog. Incidently' date=' [b']BenReado how did you manage to reply to that blog entry before the entry was even made?[/b]

Ah well, you see, I've got special powers which let me see everything on SM an hour before it happens, so I just thought I'd post before you lot could see it to show off :P

Nah, seriously I don't have a clue :o.

As everyone else has said, this is becoming a weekly thing! :eek:.

But at least it is at a certain time now, don't want people to wait all day waiting for a random time :D.

Whens it gonna start 'catering' for the UK again because the past 8 or 9 now have been to cater America and Asia/Australia etc! :eek:.

I will be going for Marseille :P

Another GC being created. not even a week on.

SM must be raking it in as they need to create GC's for the new amount of GM's.

Keep the banter going but please no Spam like posting "I am going for Arsenal" "Actually I'm going for man City" etc:rolleyes:

I'm gonna try NOT join this one as I just quit a whole load of GC teams and am afraid that I may end up quitting this one too. Currently happy with the clubs I got - However, probably will end up with a club and after 2 weeks or so - gonna give it away :D - Far too busy now anyway.

I'm just wondering how many guys fancy going for Manchester City, Liverpool or United.

Keep the discussions going but no spam please, as this thread will be merged onto the transfer report thread so keep it tidy :)

Good luck to everyone

I Am Thinking Of Buying My First Ever Gold Membership On SM (I've Been Playing Since October 2006), I Feel The Main Attraction Of Becoming A Gold Member Is Joining The "Elite" Gold Championships. However Seeing As The Creation Of GC's Are Happening Near Enough Every Week, I Might Not Even Bother With Purchasing A Gold Membership Now. :rolleyes:

I Am Thinking Of Buying My First Ever Gold Membership On SM (I've Been Playing Since October 2006)' date=' I Feel The Main Attraction Of Becoming A Gold Member Is Joining The "Elite" Gold Championships. However Seeing As The Creation Of GC's Are Happening Near Enough Every Week, I Might Not Even Bother With Purchasing A Gold Membership Now. :rolleyes:[/quote']

The GC's are being made to cater for all new members who have yet had the chance to go for a top team. And I believe this is one is for the people abroad who have just become GM's (I'm guessing). The more new GM's there are, the more new GC's.

Plus you should be happy knowing that you too would have a good chance of getting a decent club.

The Gold champions look good but I cannot wait for the ultimate new format. it was mentioned on the blog that this time international managements will come into play alongside basic additions (Charity Shield) etc - So will defo be joining that - If its on the weekend with a fixed time ;)

http://blog.soccermanager.com/work-in-progress/work-in-progress-gold-championships.html

I guess there are several people going for City now due to Robinho, Kompany and Zabaleta - Like one man will win you the EPL :D

Good luck again guys

i just read the blog

and personally i feel this idea of international management could save gold setups.

lets be honest most people are getting annoyed with the amount being made...(and i said most so people

please dont spam and say "im not")

but i love the idea of being offered a international job if you are one of the best managers in the setup.

i think this will make gold setups will become more competative as there is a new prize, plus it means people wont lose interest every time a new setup is made.:D

btw i am looking to get a EPL team or Roma:D

Lets face it SM could have left out GC23 which came in like a couple of days before the transfer market shut.

At least 24 has some justification of being opened as it will contain all the new transfer from closing day etc. All the same i'm sure Sm could have waited until now instead of making 22 and 23 but ah well....

I will be going for a team, i already have man utd in GC 19 but i am considering going for them or barca as i can learn from my mistakes in the transfer market as it was my first time with a big club. I mean i didn't sell ronaldo and co for cash but i think i could have pushed certain deals a little further to get more for my squad.