Scottish Rating Changes

Guest beardo

Re: Scottish Rating Changes

I got Farid Diaz to part exchange. I can either do a straight swap for BOUGHERRA or add £700k for LAFFERTY. Both are rated 83. I am looking for short term profit. Which should go higher and which should i buy. Lafferty is much younger but I am not really interested in long term investment. Bougherra has 4 starts compared to Laffertys 2.

I am veering towards Bougherra on the grounds that he is £700k cheaper and may get more starts before ratings change next time round (March 09ish).

Or is there any better investments for about £2.5m

CELTIC

Hinkel won't increase, he will stay or drop. Loovens, why go up? Caldwell should go to 89, wasn't impressed with him to begin with, but he is better than McManus now, and should be rated at least the same as him on the game. Donati should decrease as with Nakamura, but Robson should retain his 88 for now. Surprised Crosas hasn't been playing, but maybe soon he will.

CELTIC

Hinkel won't increase' date=' he will stay or drop. Loovens, why go up? Caldwell should go to 89, wasn't impressed with him to begin with, but he is better than McManus now, and should be rated at least the same as him on the game. Donati should decrease as with Nakamura, but Robson should retain his 88 for now. Surprised Crosas hasn't been playing, but maybe soon he will.[/quote']

Hinkle wont drop, as average as he has been he's still regular for Celtic, CL football and even got some minutes for Germany during the week. Loovens stay the same, agree bout Caldwell and Donati. Naka still 90, still a top player in Scotland with great first touch etc.

OK' date=' lets start. Rangers should've been allowed their 90th minute goal against Aberdeen, that takes it up to 5 points. In Celtc's season opener, they shouldn't have got their dodgy penalty, taking 2 points off them and making it 7. Against Dundee Utd, DU should've got a penalty and won the game, giving DU full points and another off Celtc. That makes it eight. You've been proven wrong.

And Rangers didn't, not even the slightest, get any decisions. Can you remember the [b']Glitterdome[/b] games at the tail-end of last season?

Skippy's FK out the box got a penalty, and a handball I think? Not to mention JVoH's assault on Amdy Faye. He should've been barred from football for that.

------------

Anyway, we'll see what happens in the ratings and see who's are best.

V.selective memory. Dundee Utd denied stonewall penalties in 2 games, one in Cup Final, Ferguson hand ball then scoring against Hearts just to put to bed ur "not even in the slightest, get any decisions" theory.

And can you please keep ur Follow Follow patter to there, it has no place on these Forums. Its vile.

Hinkle wont drop' date=' as average as he has been he's still regular for Celtic, CL football and even got some minutes for Germany during the week. Loovens stay the same, agree bout Caldwell and Donati. Naka still 90, still a top player in Scotland with great first touch etc.

V.selective memory. Dundee Utd denied stonewall penalties in 2 games, one in Cup Final, [b']Ferguson hand ball then scoring against Hearts just to put to bed ur "not even in the slightest, get any decisions" theory.

[/b]

And can you please keep ur Follow Follow patter to there, it has no place on these Forums. Its vile.

That didn't even matter, we were already winning 1-0 and had the game in the bag.

Oh, and I don't use FF, I got barred because they thought I supported Celtc. Aye right LOL.

Naka should drop to whatever Ferguson does. An injured Fergie, is still miles better than Knackeredmotor.

That didn't even matter' date=' we were already winning 1-0 and had the game in the bag.

Oh, and I don't use FF, I got barred because they thought I supported Celtc. Aye right LOL.

Naka should drop to whatever Ferguson does. An injured Fergie, is still miles better than Knackeredmotor.[/quote']

Last post on this, dont want to see thread gettin locked, PM if u need to tell me anymore made up 'facts'!

Fergusons hand-ball goal was the first in that game, to make it 1-0, u should check again before u post. V.soft pen on Sat aswell to Rangers, but then Rangers dont get any decisions do they??

And as i said, why would Naka drop?? Still regular for Celtic and Japan and CL football again this year. Ferguson supposed to be out injured till Nov, then he will drop, happens with all players that are out long term.

Are you on about Barry 'coldnae hack it in the premiership' Ferguson?

Anyways... Queen of the South's goalkeeper Cammy Bell is a good buy for any manager looking for a decent wee riser. He is currently rated at 72 but has played in goals for Queens for a good couple of games this season. After being awarded MoM in his first game he has went on to feature in the Queens Uefa cup second leg. He has kept the experienced Bryn Halliwell out the team and in my opinion is definetely worth buying.

Im a Killie supporter and ive finally decided to make comment on some of the rubbish predictions for the Killie squad.

Goalkeepers:

Alan Combe 34/83->83/84 You having a laugh? He is the best GK outside the OF. Easily deserves an 85

Defenders:

Frazer Wright 28/83->83 Played every game this season and scored 2 has to increase to 84

Simon Ford 26/82->82/83 Played every game and now a Jamaica International has to be an 83

Tim Clancy 21/79->79 Awesome end of season but injured just now,watch out for his return

Ryan O'Leary 21/80->80/81 Started first day and got injured will not play again this year so cant poss rise

Midfielders:

Craig Bryson 21/80->81 (82/83 by the end of the season) 83 NOW! he has carried over the form from last season and looks a constant goal threat from outside the box

Gavin Skelton 27/79->80 Starting to force his way into starting line up. Will continue to rise

Rhian Dodds 29/79->79 Not at the club

Mehdi Taouil 25/81->82(83 by end of season) He should be an 84 NOW this guy is the player that makes the club tick. He hasnt missed a game.

James Fowler 27/85->85 Position change as he is playing RB this season.

Strikers:

Conor Sammon 20/76->80 (great buy) (81/82 by end of season) Not a great buy. No higher than 79 at this time. He has appeared in all games this season and has yet to score. Looks a decent future prospect but wouldnt risk the cash at this time.

Iian Flannighan 20/76->77 (could be a good long-term buy) Has a bright future but is too lightweight for the SPL at the mo

Fernandez David 32/82->82 83 His rating dropped due to serious injury caused by Gary Caldwell, returned last season due to injury crisis before he was ready and looked like he had lost it. Proper pre season and he has returned better than ever. Could make 85 by end of the season.

Allan Russel 27/74->75/76 (only due to move to better club) Dont agree with increase without proving himself at this level.

New Player who was missed

Manuel Pascali 27/75->80/81 He arrived from Parma this summer, he has played every game and has looked like a real powerhouse DM. On current form will rise to 84/85 by end of the season

Thought I would give a summary of potential SPL risers from some of the teams. This is not a comprehensive guide (see other posts in topic for that!), but will hopefully will be of use especially to those outside of Scotland.

Only 5 games played, so no massive changes. Attempted to be conservative in ratings predictions, taking into account the SPL average and the team's average.

Teams playing better than expected are Hamilton Accies and Kilmarnock, so look for more favourable rating changes.

Watch out for Dundee United and Motherwell changes. After strong campaigns last year, poor starts. Still early doors, plus if Motherwell can overturn their deficit in the Uefa cup...

Aberdeen – Not in Europe, so watch for rating changes.

Mulgrew, Charlie LB/CB 22 78 to 80/81 (5 starts, 1 goal)

McDonald, Gary CM/RM 26 77 to 81/82 (5 starts, 1 goal)

Dundee United - Not a good start to the season, watch out for rating drops in higher rated players.

Robertson, Scott Cm/Rm 23 78 to 80/81 (5 starts)

Kovacevic, Michael Cb 20 76 to 78/79 (3 starts)

Hamilton Academical – promoted team, playing well, currently 4th, so expect rises all over the shop.

Cerny, Tomas Gk 23 75 to 79 (5 starts)

Stevenson, Tony DM/Rb 20 77 to 80 (5 starts)

McCarthy, James CmAm 17 79 to 80/81 (3 starts, 2 sub ins, 1 goal)

Graham, David Fwd 25 77 to 79/80 (4 starts, 2 goals (nice finish vs Aberdeen)

McArthur, James CM/RM 20 79 to 81 (5 starts, 1 goal. Young player of the month)

Offiong, Richard Fwd 24 79 to 81 (5 starts, 1 goal)

Hearts

Thomson, Jason Rb 20 75 to 77/78 (3 starts)

Mole, Jamie Fwd 20 76 to 79/80 (5 starts, 1 goal)

Hibernian

Keenan, Joe Lb/Lm 25 77 to 79/80 (5 starts)

Hanlon, Paul Lm 20 75 to 78/79 (3 starts, 1 goal)

Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Duff, Jamie Df 20 72 to 77/78 (4 starts in league)

Vigurs, Iain LM/LB 20 72 to 75 (2 starts, 1 sub in)

Rooney, Adam Fwd 20 74 to 79 (3 starts, 1 sub in, 1 goal)

Barrowman, Andrew Fwd 23 76 to 79/80 (3 starts, 2 sub ins, 1 goal)

*Barrowman and Rooney likely to see a lot of games this season despite young age.

Kilmarnock

Well covered above, only to reiterate Wee Eck’s point... sign Pascali.