3. TERENCE_GRIFFIN

4. Milessurrey

5. Joz da pom

6. Kevin

7. ©arbon

8. lilrick25

9. REDEVILFC

10. Mark 1978

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MT_77

NICKNAME: "MT"

236679_1217036477.jpg

ScOuT

NICKNAME: "SCOUTING MEAN MACHINE"

harleystunt.jpg

TERRENCE_GRIFFIN

NICKNAME: TERRER

mountain_climbing.jpg

MILESSURREY

NICKNAME: "SURREY BOY"

rage.jpg

JOZ DA POM

NICKNAME: "MANCHESTER BLUE"

03_sp_robinho_epa_4.jpg

KEVIN

NICKNAME: "KEV THE MAN"

test_original.png

©ARBON

NICKNAME: "SPINDLESHANKS"

halloween_dog_pirate.jpg

LILRICK25

NICKNAME: "RICKY KNOCKOUT"

sporting_home.jpg

REDDEVILFC

NICKNAME: " DR. RED DEVIL"

Hexagon_Glitter.jpg

SP0459%7EManchester-United-Carlos-Tevez-Posters.jpg

MARK_1978

NICKNAME: "TRACTOR BOY"

tractor-6420-studio-69004.jpg

THE POLL WILL OPEN VERY SHORTLY - SATURDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER NIGHT (BST)!!!

THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU - VOTING LINES WILL END 'AT PM' IN 7 DAYS TIME OF WHEN THE POLL OPENS EXACT!

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2008 - (Qualifying) - Group 6

My vote went to Joe.... Top forumer, great scout and knows his way around a match report! :)

For the simple fact that the others on the list are not as good of a forumer or have not been here long enough....

Scout has made a huge impact since joining I think so the only reason he didn't get my vote is because he is fairly new..... Next year mate..;)

Joe for me too. Great forumer, great scout and contributes to player discussions as well as setups :)

Keep it up dude! - Also has a brilliant sense of humour, and we both love Mock The Week! Lol

"Read all about it, Read all about it - News of the world!" :P

Spindleshanks - LMAO

Carbon for me. He's a really nice chap and does what he does really well. Very good at scouting and also contributes a lot in the other boards on the forum. Great All-rounder.

What's being a good chatter got to do with the FOTY?

Looks like joe's winner already lol no late chalanges this time

Joe for me too. Great forumer' date=' great scout and contributes to player discussions as well as setups :)

Keep it up dude! - Also has a brilliant sense of humour, and we both love Mock The Week! Lol

"Read all about it, Read all about it - News of the world!" :P

Spindleshanks - LMAO[/quote']

OT: I love Mock the Week as well - class :D

Anyway voted for Mt_77. Seen a few of Carbon/Joe's topics but altogether I haven't seen him post a lot since I joined. Whereas Mt_77 has been a big help at times and and his Formation Positions guide is useful too.

Wow, this one doesn't spring out to me as much.

I've voted for ScOuT, because a lot of people on the forum give him a hard time for being Welsh, making mistakes, or just trying to have a laugh, he's still friendly and a good scout. I enjoy reading his posts and I buy most of his scouts, if he hasn't got them first. :mad:

1. MT_77 - Well munt may be more of a chatroomer, however is probably one of most active forumers from this list. He is my second choice due to him posting in many sections and as mentioned being very active.

2. ScOuT - My vote goes to ScOuT due to him being the most active member on this list be far. He also does amazing scouting and participates in all sections of the forum. This wasn't that much of a hard decision for me, ScOuT takes it for me.

3. TERENCE_GRIFFIN - Used to be a good forumer however haven't seen anything from him in the last while (as long as I can remember). So I can't really comment on him due to me not seeing him on the forum (meaning he's probably not active............... or I'm blind :D).

4. Milessurrey - Would've been my choice if he kept up his quality and skills for the full year instead of half of it. He was a nice chap and a great forumer, however hasn't really been part of the forum anymore.

5. Joz da pom - Usually comes on late and does a few posts here and there. He is a nice part of the forum, however not one of the top contenders for me. Although with more activity he could definitely be an option for next year.

6. Kevin - This dude came on and left in like a month. He contributed in like every thread possible, but has left and decided never to come back. Why reward him in something he won't appreciate. :P

7. ©arbon - No offence, however in my opinion he's over rated. He doesn't contribute in various forum sections, and has made like 2 or 3 scouting threads. That's about all I've seen from him. So maybe with more activeness and participation in more sections Carbon could be an amazing forumer!!

8. lilrick25 - Used to be very active and could've been a top contender. He was actually a very good forumer, but like many others decided to leave (I believe) at least I haven't seen him in a while? Hasn't done enough.

9. REDEVILFC - Had a big absence from the SM forum, was great while he was here and would've been my vote back then. Although he returned this competition is forumer of the year, not a couple of months. :)

10. Mark 1978 - Have seen like 10 posts from him this year.

Hey guys' date=' I just returned today and let me say since I've been gone a lot of great lads seem to have appeared in this forum. I'm honored to be in a group, because I haven't really contributed in 3 months :o so thanks for putting me in it.

My vote went to REDDEVILFC[/quote']

Welcome back to the forum buddy, its great to have you back even if you are a Chelsea supporter. :P

This is a very tough group and TBH i don't know you gets my vote, as there is no stand out forumer to me, if Miles had been active recently he would have got my vote easily but because of his recent inactivity he has fallen back into the chasing pack. None the less my vote still goes to Miles, because remember this is for forumer of the year, not the last few weeks. ;)

Welcome back to the forum buddy' date=' its great to have you back even if you are a Chelsea supporter. :P

This is a very tough group and TBH i don't know you gets my vote, as there is no stand out forumer to me, if Miles had been active recently he would have got my vote easily but because of his recent inactivity he has fallen back into the chasing pack. None the less my vote still goes to Miles, because remember this is for forumer of the year, not the last few weeks. ;)[/quote']

It's to hear from you too, even if you are a gunners fan :D:)

I'm just curious how many people get out of this group is it 2? I'm honored that you'd choose me buddy especially since it's been more like months than weeks.

Unfortunately Dan Payne and Leigh have left I've been told from Tom Sinar, it's a shame both were great buddies aswell :(

1. MT_77 - Well munt may be more of a chatroomer' date=' however is probably one of most active forumers from this list. He is my second choice due to him posting in many sections and as mentioned being very active.

[b']2. ScOuT[/b] - My vote goes to ScOuT due to him being the most active member on this list be far. He also does amazing scouting and participates in all sections of the forum. This wasn't that much of a hard decision for me, ScOuT takes it for me.

3. TERENCE_GRIFFIN - Used to be a good forumer however haven't seen anything from him in the last while (as long as I can remember). So I can't really comment on him due to me not seeing him on the forum (meaning he's probably not active............... or I'm blind :D).

4. Milessurrey - Would've been my choice if he kept up his quality and skills for the full year instead of half of it. He was a nice chap and a great forumer, however hasn't really been part of the forum anymore.

5. Joz da pom - Usually comes on late and does a few posts here and there. He is a nice part of the forum, however not one of the top contenders for me. Although with more activity he could definitely be an option for next year.

6. Kevin - This dude came on and left in like a month. He contributed in like every thread possible, but has left and decided never to come back. Why reward him in something he won't appreciate. :P

7. ©arbon - No offence, however in my opinion he's over rated. He doesn't contribute in various forum sections, and has made like 2 or 3 scouting threads. That's about all I've seen from him. So maybe with more activeness and participation in more sections Carbon could be an amazing forumer!!

8. lilrick25 - Used to be very active and could've been a top contender. He was actually a very good forumer, but like many others decided to leave (I believe) at least I haven't seen him in a while? Hasn't done enough.

9. REDEVILFC - Had a big absence from the SM forum, was great while he was here and would've been my vote back then. Although he returned this competition is forumer of the year, not a couple of months. :)

Kev's back dude did you not see my post (Dont vote for me)

1. MT_77 - Well munt may be more of a chatroomer' date=' however is probably one of most active forumers from this list. He is my second choice due to him posting in many sections and as mentioned being very active.

[b']2. ScOuT[/b] - My vote goes to ScOuT due to him being the most active member on this list be far. He also does amazing scouting and participates in all sections of the forum. This wasn't that much of a hard decision for me, ScOuT takes it for me.

Do not get where you are coming from there. "Carbon" may have done little threads but they have been at the highest quality possible with full detail in his scouts and massive popularity. My vote goes to him - by a mile

voted miles simply because his posts are good quality, knows how to keep a rivalry going(Euro Nations, got ya Bilbao now and finished second with them in the top division),and is the best quality by a bit in this group.

Carbon is a great guy and I know a bit of him but all Ive seen of him is 2 great match reports and some posts saying stop arguing and have fun, this is a forum and its just a game etc:o

Reddevil fc is good but didnt see him for a while, and then when he came back he made a thread why he wasn't in the foty which he shouldnt(you should let other people defend you) which he was a bit rude and got the thread closed.

He has some nice posts in the pts section though:)

voted miles simply because his posts are good quality' date=' knows how to keep a rivalry going(Euro Nations, got ya Bilbao now and finished second with them in the top division),and is the best quality by a bit in this group.

Carbon is a great guy and I know a bit of him but all Ive seen of him is 2 great match reports and some posts saying stop arguing and have fun, this is a forum and its just a game etc:o

Reddevil fc is good but didnt see him for a while, and then when he came back he made a thread why he wasn't in the foty which he shouldnt(you should let other people defend you) which he was a bit rude and got the thread closed.

He has some nice posts in the pts section though:)[/quote']

Our rivalry was definitely one for the ages mate :D

When I get enough time to do so, I gotta get back to that setup, I have so many great memories and matches :)

Kev's back dude did you not see my post (Dont vote for me)

Welcome back! :) I hope that you'll be contributing to the forum like you did before you left mate.

Do not get where you are coming from there. "Carbon" may have done little threads but they have been at the highest quality possible with full detail in his scouts and massive popularity. My vote goes to him - by a mile

I know that his posts and threads are very good, however I'm saying that if I were to vote for him I would want to see more. I don't really see his posts anywhere. Once again this is only my opinion, obviously many disagree with me (:D) which is only fair. Please respect my opinion, cheers! :)

Welcome back! :) I hope that you'll be contributing to the forum like you did before you left mate.

I know that his posts and threads are very good' date=' however I'm saying that if I were to vote for him I would want to see more. I don't really see his posts anywhere. Once again this is only my opinion, obviously many disagree with me (:D) which is only fair. Please respect my opinion, cheers! :)[/quote']

tbh, I would rather not see him post like he did before his leave.His posts were not much more than spam, and the reason he did that(i think) was because I once mentioned to him that you get an extra rep bar when you reach a 1000 posts.

Mysteriously, shortly after this acheivement, he left the forums.

Not slapping you down or anything, but it would be much better if you could start posting like the one you just did in the rating changes thread, hich obviously took a bit of effort and deserves some rep(which I have done)

tbh' date=' I would rather not see him post like he did before his leave.His posts were not much more than spam, and the reason he did that(i think) was because I once mentioned to him that you get an extra rep bar when you reach a 1000 posts.

Mysteriously, shortly after this acheivement, he left the forums.

Not slapping you down or anything, but it would be much better if you could start posting like the one you just did in the rating changes thread, hich obviously took a bit of effort and deserves some rep(which I have done)[/quote']

Well mate it's easier to make 1 great post and get a lot of rep so you get 1 rep bar then making 1000 posts. If that's what he's doing he's pretty much hurting himself lol. And wasting time. ;)

But I doubt that was his strategy. Still we're a bit off topic here.