Setup of the Year 2008 - Qualifying Group 5

Setup of the Year 2008 - Qualifying Group 5  

1. 1.

• English Championship 3
    • Gold Championship 20
    • Hex`s World Cup Challenge (edition 1)
    • Gold Championship 6
    • jamies house of fun ( for forumers and friends)
    • World Championship 1
    • The 32 Nations Challenge
    • Grudge match set-up

Guest Football8

MERGE.jpg

Setup of the Year 2008 - 6/8/08 - 13/9/08

Group 5 (Qualifying)

Group 5:

1.English Championship 3

2.Championship 20

3.Hex`s World Cup Challenge (edition 1),

4.Gold Championship 6

5.jamies house of fun ( for forumers and friends)

6.World Championship 1

7.The 32 Nations Challenge

8.Grudge match set-up

• Reminder:
  • You may not vote for your own setup.
  • You can only vote once.
  • If need be provide a reason for your vote.
  • May the best 2 setups go through.:)

Re: Setup of the Year 2008 - Qualifying Group 5

I Feel This Is A Pointless Idea How R People Meant To Know Wt All The Setups R Like And How R U Meant To Base Ur Vote On.

Well one,

talk English

and two

People know what the setups are like if they read match reports on the setup, or if they are in the setup, so if you aren't in any of the setups, dont bother voting, but every setup which has been posted in this comp, atleast two forumers are in it!

Well one' date='

talk English

and two

People know what the setups are like if they read match reports on the setup, or if they are in the setup, [b']so if you aren't in any of the setups, dont bother voting[/b], but every setup which has been posted in this comp, atleast two forumers are in it!

Why?

You've been on the Chat Room for about 20 minutes this year, been kicked numerous times, and almost been banned by at least half of the mod team, myself included yet you still vote on COTY. :rolleyes:

IMO Setup of the year is pretty naff, everyone has difference opinions and it would be wrong to say one setup is better than every other one on the game.

Why?

You've been on the Chat Room for about 20 minutes this year' date=' been kicked numerous times, and almost been banned by at least half of the mod team, myself included yet you still vote on COTY. :rolleyes:

IMO Setup of the year is pretty naff, everyone has difference opinions and it would be wrong to say one setup is better than every other one on the game.[/quote']

I vote for the people i know on COTY.

And ive never been kicked.

Been on it for more than 20 minutes.

Get that facts right. ;):rolleyes:

I vote for the people i know on COTY.

And ive never been kicked.

Been on it for more than 20 minutes.

Get that facts right. ;):rolleyes:

Well, that would be a lie as I've kicked you myself.

I was exaggerating, ok?

And the facts were either right or exaggerated, so right back to ya!

Well' date=' that would be a lie as I've kicked you myself.

I was exaggerating, ok?

And the facts were either right or exaggerated, so right back to ya![/quote']

Ive been kicked once, ill live, it's not like i care about the chatroom.

Course i vote on COTY. Whats stopping me, i want my friends to go through, thats why i vote of them, im sure you do the same thing on FOTY. :rolleyes:;)

Guest Football8

I Feel This Is A Pointless Idea How R People Meant To Know Wt All The Setups R Like And How R U Meant To Base Ur Vote On.

Sorry mate, this is the wrong thread to announce your views, go on the Discussion thread. :confused:

Ive been kicked once' date=' ill live, it's not like i care about the chatroom.

Course i vote on COTY. Whats stopping me, i want my friends to go through, thats why i vote of them, im sure you do the same thing on FOTY. :rolleyes:;)[/quote']

Still more than you said at first, and I've kicked you more than once so yeah, another lie. :rolleyes:

If you dont care about the chat room then dont vote, simple as the way I see it.

I see what happens on the forum, you dont see what happens on chat, so there I have the right to post on the forum, whereas someone who has used chat for 20 minutes, yes note the exaggeration shouldn't have the right to vote.

Still more than you said at first' date=' and I've kicked you more than once so yeah, another lie. :rolleyes:

If you dont care about the chat room then dont vote, simple as the way I see it.

I see what happens on the forum, you dont see what happens on chat, so there I have the right to post on the forum, whereas someone who has used chat for 20 minutes, yes note the exaggeration shouldn't have the right to vote.[/quote']

Youve kicked me more than once, oh well, do you think i keep count of how many times ive been kicked?

Do you keep count of how many times you have kicked me? if so, your sad.

No, i dont care about the chatroom, but i do care who goes through into the next rounds. ;)

Youve kicked me more than once' date=' oh well, do you think i keep count of how many times ive been kicked?

Do you keep count of how many times you have kicked me? if so, your sad.

[b']No, i dont care about the chatroom, but i do care who goes through into the next rounds.[/b] ;)

I never said I keep count, did I give you an exact figure? No, I'd like to think I'm pretty much the opposite of sad thank you very much! ;)

And yeah, that would be biased voting then.

I never said I keep count' date=' did I give you an exact figure? No, I'd like to think I'm pretty much the opposite of sad thank you very much! ;)

And yeah, that would be biased voting then.[/quote']

Not really, if i think the fourmer/chatroomer deserves to go into the next round, ill vote him/her, it's my opinion,

and you cant really say that all the chatroomers havent done that it FOTY. :rolleyes:;)

sorry mate but i guess ur friends with birmingham otherwise u would have said the same to him.

so i guess seen as u havnt said it to him i can do wat i like.

Look mate lets just leave it and get back to the point. Liam u will never win agaisnt louis so just leave it he woint stop unless he knows he has had last say so just rise abouve it mate :)

Guest Football8

sorry mate but i guess ur friends with birmingham otherwise u would have said the same to him.

so i guess seen as u havnt said it to him i can do wat i like.

What has Birmingham done, so i say the same to him ? :confused: , i don't understand what you mean by i can do what i like. :rolleyes:

Guest Football8

i said this thread is pointless[which it is]

birmingham defends this thread then discusses wat i said with leeds.

u say to me i should not be disgusing this here but somewhere else.

u said nothing 2 birmingham or leeds.

get wat i was saying now.

Ok, but i've never seen you quarrel so i can't blame you, they weren't criticising this really were they ? you just randomly half way through the group competetion come in and say theres no point of this, if you don't have any good opinions keep them to yourself, or post them on the Discussion thread of this. :)

Leeds has a name. :)

With this being a forum, I'm pretty much entitled to say as I please within reason, and what I said was my opinion. If something is on my mind, I say it.

Louis was hypocritical enough to to tell someone not to do something and then do it, so I pulled him about it. I really don't see the problem? :rolleyes:

Leeds has a name. :)

With this being a forum' date=' I'm pretty much entitled to say as I please within reason, and what I said was my opinion. If something is on my mind, I say it.

Louis was hypocritical enough to to tell someone not to do something and then do it, so I pulled him about it. I really don't see the problem? :rolleyes:[/quote']

Sorry bout that liam i wasnt critisising u.

i was sticking up 4 myself,i totally agree with u.