Re: Phil JAGIELKA

I reckon he will go up to atleast 89 but he could go to 90. He was superb last season for for Everton and even though they have had a slow start this season' date=' they will bounce back and he should be a regular.[/quote']

Did you watch Everton last year?

Jagielka was not very good last season, he was prone to errors in the middle and latter stages of the season, he was good in the first part. I can see him gettign 90 in the future, because he is a great player, but based on his performance from last season, 89 is all he deserves at the mo.

Jagielka was not very good last season' date=' he was prone to errors in the middle and latter stages of the season, he was good in the first part. I can see him gettign 90 in the future, because he is a great player, but based on his performance from last season, 89 is all he deserves at the mo.[/quote']

whenever he made a mistake it was clear it was on his mind. he's been bad so far so i can't see him rising - can't see any everton players rising, even the ones that i thought were underrated (yobo, osman) wont go up now because they look at best a midtable team this season, so its likely some of their players will drop.

jagielka - 87/88 for me

whenever he made a mistake it was clear it was on his mind. he's been bad so far so i can't see him rising - can't see any everton players rising' date=' even the ones that i thought were underrated (yobo, osman) wont go up now because they look at best a midtable team this season, so its likely some of their players will drop.

jagielka - 87/88 for me[/quote']

Jagielka is a class act and is a 89-90 without a doubt

Yobo and Osman will rise

everton have had a slow start to the season but with some recent signings that haven't played yet including Fellaini, Castillo and Saha

so i think that Everton players will rise a lot

The player ratings will be rated based on their performances last season and the first few games this season.

Everton finished 5th' date=' ahead of the likes of spurs, newcastle and portsmouth. Their team rating is very underrated in fact.

Jageilka will definitely get a raise of +1/2.

cheers[/quote']

Arsenal finished 3rd ahead of Everton and Liverpool if everton is underrated then Arsenal is ummmmmmmm **** Rated pity aint it SM chooses to look the other side sometimes

Arsenal finished 3rd ahead of Everton and Liverpool if everton is underrated then Arsenal is ummmmmmmm **** Rated pity aint it SM chooses to look the other side sometimes

Arsenal isn't underrated, it's just that many of their top players have been sold (eg flamini, hleb, henry etc). For instance, flamini was 88 at the beginning of last season, 92 at the end, but left for milan.

The ratings will be accurate by the end of the season.

And i do believe that jagielka will get a raise.

cheers

Arsenal isn't underrated' date=' it's just that many of their top players have been sold (eg flamini, hleb, henry etc). For instance, flamini was 88 at the beginning of last season, 92 at the end, but left for milan.

The ratings will be accurate by the end of the season.

And i do believe that jagielka will get a raise.

cheers[/quote']

I agree, the ratings always even up for better clubs at the end of the season.

I think Jagielka will rise to 89 strictly before the end of the season,but if he gets over his lack of self confidence, maybe even a future 91 92.

Jagielka was not very good last season' date=' he was prone to errors in the middle and latter stages of the season, he was good in the first part. I can see him gettign 90 in the future, because he is a great player, but based on his performance from last season, 89 is all he deserves at the mo.[/quote']

So you ask me if I watched Everton play last year? Then you say the same thing about ratings, except I said he was good but you said he was rubbish.. :confused::o

Jagielka is a class act and is a 89-90 without a doubt

if he can get over his mental demons he could be around 91' date=' but right now he shouldnt rise IMO

Yobo and Osman will rise

they should have last season, but no so sure that they will right now

everton have had a slow start to the season but with some recent signings that haven't played yet including Fellaini' date=' Castillo and Saha

so i think that Everton players will rise a lot[/quote']

fellani - looks decent, lets wait and see how he does

castillo - brought in as backup, moyes good as admitted that he wasnt going to improve their first team

saha - permacrock who will play a couple of games a season, so i cant see him making a significant difference

You been watching the wrong Everton there?

Jagielka was absolutely brilliant at times, maybe had the odd bad game or too, but 90% of the games he was good.

So when you actually know football, please post after that

I'm a bit confused about some of the posts on here mentioning Jagielka's lack of confidence and mental problems! He was fantastic for us in the 2nd half of last season when Moyes played him in his best position at Centre Back. Probably our best CB last season.

The only reason he hasn't done well so far this season is because he is a CB being played in midfield. I reckon a rise to 89 would be fair and maybe a 90 next time if he continues where he left off last season at CB.