Alessandro ROSINA

craigbhoy

Can Rosina keep his rating of 90?? Or is he going down to 88-89??

Still no sign of a move away from Torino, and only the one cap for Italy so far. Thought he might even have went to Olympics as an over-age player. Possible drop to 88-89??

Borriello was the other player i was going to ask about but he is mentioned on another thread, with the thinking he will stay 90. Not sure how much playing time he will get either at Milan this year.

Should i hold on to both or sell.

Re: Alessandro ROSINA

Can Rosina keep his rating of 90?? Or is he going down to 88-89??

Still no sign of a move away from Torino' date=' and only the one cap for Italy so far. Thought he might even have went to Olympics as an over-age player. Possible drop to 88-89??

Borriello was the other player i was going to ask about but he is mentioned on another thread, with the thinking he will stay 90. Not sure how much playing time he will get either at Milan this year.

Should i hold on to both or sell.[/quote']

Well, to begin with Rosina is the only Torino player at 90 rating, and he scored 8 goals last season, and they were just a few points clear of relegation zone. He started this season in best possible way with a goal and assist, but i doubt he has potential to go above 90 in his current club. He should stay 90 this time IMO, but i would try to sell him or p/e

And as for Borriello, i had high hopes in him, have him in my Dinamo, and its a shame he is injured. I will keep him at least till the 2nd set of changes comes, and i think he will stay 90 this time due to his brilliant last season.

Well' date=' to begin with Rosina is the only Torino player at 90 rating, and he scored 8 goals last season, and they were just a few points clear of relegation zone. He started this season in best possible way with a goal and assist, but i doubt he has potential to go above 90 in his current club. He should stay 90 this time IMO, but i would try to sell him or p/e

And as for Borriello, i had high hopes in him, have him in my Dinamo, and its a shame he is injured. I will keep him at least till the 2nd set of changes comes, and i think he will stay 90 this time due to his brilliant last season.[/quote']

Thanks for the reply.

I have an offer at one of my clubs for Rosina, as its an Italian club, i like to have the best young Italians i can get, so i dont like letting them go unless they are in for a drop.

If i let Rosina go i can then get Zhirkov, who i think will hold his rating better than Rosina.

Guest Chris_16

If I were you I would take no risk and sell both of them... There are many other youngsters playing in that position better than Rosina such as:

Giovinco (He will surely rise in the next Italian rating changes, possibly to 88),

Diego Capel (Excellent player),

Ben Arfa (Left Lyon but joined the second best team in France - Marseille),

Hamsik (He can play on the right flank too... Possibly 90 in the next Italian rating changes),

Arda (Was great in the Euro 2008),

Muntari (He can play on the left flank too... joined Inter),

Menez (Joined Roma)...

As a replacement for Boriello there are many youngsters too:

Gomis,

Higuain,

Acosta,

Balotelli (I like this player and I am sure he will go up to at least 86),

Falcao,

Jo...

Then it's your turn to see who's available... Hope this helps :)

If I were you I would take no risk and sell both of them... There are many other youngsters playing in that position better than Rosina such as:

Giovinco (He will surely rise in the next Italian rating changes' date=' possibly to 88),[/b']

Diego Capel (Excellent player),

Ben Arfa (Left Lyon but joined the second best team in France - Marseille),

Hamsik (He can play on the right flank too... Possibly 90 in the next Italian rating changes),

Arda (Was great in the Euro 2008),

Muntari (He can play on the left flank too... joined Inter),

Menez (Joined Roma)...

As a replacement for Boriello there are many youngsters too:

Gomis,

Higuain,

Acosta,

Balotelli (I like this player and I am sure he will go up to at least 86),

Falcao,

Jo...

Then it's your turn to see who's available... Hope this helps :)

I already have them in my youth squad, along with Pato and Bojan which is one of the reasons i'm thinking of letting them both go.