Buy a team, 82+ rated players who will rise at least 2!

bestpay

Here is your chance to buy an entire team, most players I haven't mentioned before but you may already be aware of some of them. I've gone for a 4-4-2 formation, enjoy!:) :)

All players are rated 82+ and will rise imo by at least 2 when their respective country is next reviewed. I've created this as I know some forumers prefer to invest in 82+ players rather than the 70 something's that are my usual territory, so here goes.........

No apologies if these have been mentioned before, infact if they have please insert a link to your post. Here goes:

GK - Juan Ojeda, River Plate, Argentina, 85 > 87 (360 of 360 minutes)

CAPTAIN RB - Cristian Sapunaru, FC Porto, 86 > 88 (180 of 180 minutes) and his first 4 caps for Romania since May'08. An 86 rating is very low for a Porto player and forumers can expect to see chunky increases to 89/90 if he remains in the side all season. Replacement in FC Porto side for Bosingwa, now at Chelsea.

CB - Mohamed Fofana, Toulouse, France, 84 > 86 (360 of 360 minutes)

CB - Diego Braghieri, Rosario Central, 82 > 84 (360 of 360 minutes)

Infact I wrote a thread on this player last October when he was rated just 73! See http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=14696&highlight=braghieri

LB - Gregory Beranger, Espanyol, Spain, 84 > 87 (90 of 90 minutes)

Early days and a bit of a gamble but if as expected Beranger plays regularly for Espanyol this season following his transfer from Numancia, then he'll rise significantly above 84.

CM - Fabien Lemoine, Rennes, France, 82 > 85 (360 of 360 minutes)

See: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=21039&highlight=lemoine

CM - Mehdi Lacen, Racing Santander, Spain, 82 > 85 (90 of 90 minutes). Early days and a bit of a gamble but if as expected Lacen plays regularly for Santander this season following his transfer from Alaves, then he'll rise significantly above 82.

AM - Juan Pablo Pino, Monaco, France, 82 > 84 (302 of 360 minutes)

W - Wilfried Dalmat, Standard Liege, Belgium, 83 > 86 (223 of 270 minutes and 2 games in Champions League vs Liverpool)

F - Claudio Keseru, Nantes, France, 82 > 84 (251 of 360 minutes, 1 goal)

CF - Kostas Mitroglou, Olympiacos, Greece, 82 > 84 (53 of 90 minutes). Early days in the season but can a potential regular player for Olympiacos stay at just 82?

Re: Buy a team, 82+ rated players who will rise at least 2!

I think Lemoine deserves 86. He played the entire second half of the last championship and also the first games of this one. Rennes are a good side and Lemoine is a permanent fixture in the team. 86 for me

also, the spanish guys... they won't increase that much after 90 minutes of football. it's a real gamble there, but i have to admit that Lacen looks good. Santander are in the Uefa Cup too so we can look to a +5/6 increase at the end of the season

nice effort ;)

I must admit i'm quite surprised with the lack of response on this thread compared to my other team of players who will rise by 5.

I think anybody buying the team will do well and there are some excellent prospects in the list.

It just goes to show that my view which is that forumers like me generally to post players rated under 80 that will rise big and make profit is true.

2 romanian players :eek:

and even the captain is romanian , this shows that our football is growing really fast

anyway , another great player is Laszlo Sepsi from santander

he had some problems at benfica but i think he'll have the chance to play for santander:rolleyes: ;)

A lot of Germans are in for good rises next time around:

Subotic 85 -> 87

Hummels 84 -> 86/87

Henrique 86 -> 88

Boenisch 85 -> 88

A few French:

Sakho 82-> 84 (then 86/87 after that)

Pjanic 85 -> 86 (then 88/89 after that)

But a lot of players there that I didn't know about, cheers. :)

I think the reason for lack of response is because there are a few players in there who may be a bit jumping the gun. Only 51 mins and already calling a rise to 84? It just seems a bit soon.

You are of course correct, which is why I pointed this out in my original post.

My view is that if you want the best risers you need to take the odd gamble early in the season. I did this last year and reaped the harvest, it's up to every coach but i'm pretty sure that most players who play in the 1st game will stay in the team for much of the season.

Time will tell and ultimately the success of this thread will only be judged in the months to come.

W - Wilfried Dalmat' date=' Standard Liege, Belgium, 83 > 86 (223 of 270 minutes and 2 games in Champions League vs Liverpool)

[/quote']

Really pleased with Dalmat's well deserved increase to 86 today.

Don't miss out, sign other team members before they increase!

Cheers,

Bestpay

4 risers today in the team following the French Ligue 1 ratings:

Lemoine 82 > 86 (Value increased from £3.0M to £5.3M)

Keseru 82 > 84 (Value increased from £3.0M to £4.1M)

Pino 82 > 85 (Value increased from £3.0M to £4.7M)

Fofana 84 > 86 (Value increased from £3.9M to £5.0M)

Snap up the other 7 team members, before they rise!!

Hi Bestpay

great post as per usual have you any further information on the new Porto RB??

Would be much appreciated

Thanks

Well so far this season Sapunaru has played 270 of 270 minutes for Porto in the league and also played the full 90 minutes in the 3-1 Champions League win vs Fenerbache. This player will rise from at least an 86 to 88 in a few weeks time when Portugal gets reviewed.

Also Sapunaru played for Romania vs Lithuania on 6th September (not much of a claim to fame as Romania lost 3-0!)

Cheers bestpay i think that is the best shout of the entire bunch with regualr football for a team in Champions League and who will prob win the Portugeuse title again can see him being a definete 90 come end of the season..will snap him up for all teams of mine who need a quality RB.

That Romania result was a shocker but these former Soviet block nations are much better than some people give them credit for!

Cheers bestpay i think that is the best shout of the entire bunch with regualr football for a team in Champions League and who will prob win the Portugeuse title again can see him being a definete 90 come end of the season..will snap him up for all teams of mine who need a quality RB.

That Romania result was a shocker but these former Soviet block nations are much better than some people give them credit for!

If I was predicting i'd say 88 next time then 89 (2nd time) and 90 (3rd time), provided Sapunaru stays in the team.

He is the best prospect of the bunch and that's why I made him team captain! B)