Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen Indiana Bones and the Temple of Booty' date=' Star Whores or maybe Sorest Rump [/color']

Re: Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen You know when u HAVE to watch a film & your sure it's not going to be very good. I watched Robot & Frank 2012 tonight & well was I suprised! It

Re: Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen

Riferimento: Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen

Just watched ''year One'' with Jack Blck and Michael Cera, and i have to say that it was a very funny movie, ive had good laughs.

If you just wanna relax and watch a funny meaningless movie with almost no plot where you dont have to use your brain power to understand it (im saying it all in a good way), i suggest you watch this.

Ive just watched ''Just Friends", its a 2005 movie with Ryan Reynolds and it was incredibly funny, i havent had such a laugh in ages :D

i totally sugest you to watch it, Ryan Reynolds is great and very very funny in this movie.

ive even got the link to watch it streaming, tho i dunno if its againts the rules or not, anyway, here's the link to the movie, once inside there will be 4 links to choose from,choose the first one its the one that shows best, unless you got the divx program.

Remake of The Last House On the left, I kind of like this film in a weird way, I think its because what the parents do, and as a dad id so a similar thing.

Seen it ages ago but its on sky now, and the parents just figured out its they're house guests so the poo will hit the fan now :D

Remake of The Last House On the left' date=' I kind of like this film in a weird way, I think its because what the parents do, and as a dad id so a similar thing.

Seen it ages ago but its on sky now, and the parents just figured out its they're house guests so the poo will hit the fan now :D[/quote']

I liked what the karma did ;)

Just watched Pandorum. Bit like descent on a spaceship' date=' so definitely worth a watch if you liked that, or if you're a fan of the dead space games as it's similar to that :).[/quote']

I've seen that myself. It was pretty decent, but it was no Event Horizon. :)

Bit of a nasty piece of work that Plan B' date=' isn't he?![/quote']

That is exactly what my mum said haha. He is horrible on the film, but it's very good. My mum had never heard of him before.. and I was like yeah he's a good musician, I listen to him quite a lot and her words were more or less "Well I bet he does all that "black" music and gangsta stuff, he is horrible, i don't want you listening to his music!!!" I was like huhhh?! It's his character in the film. Get a grip! Next week I hear...

"I'm Prayin', Lord I'm praying to you!!" Bursting out of the stereo and mum singing along not realising it was Plan B. :rolleyes:

Very good film though! :D

Watched the new Disney movie Tangled, it's good movie if you're into animation I recommend watching it.

at some part of the movie, when Mother Gothel was singing I thought she's Mary Byrne (the lady from the X-Factor) so I paused the movie and searched the cast :D

8/10

Watched the new Disney movie Tangled' date=' it's good movie if you're into animation I recommend watching it.

at some part of the movie, when Mother Gothel was singing I thought she's [b']Mary Byrne[/b] (the lady from the X-Factor) so I paused the movie and searched the cast :D

8/10

She's Irish:p

My problem with Harry Brown is that it's essentially a poor mans version of Gran Torino that cops out and goes for the easy ending. But I really like Emily Mortimer, in a 'if you had to elope with an older woman' kind of way so its forgiven.

An old one' date=' but I thought it was excellent a 9/10 "Into The Wild" based on a true story Directed By Sean Penn.[/quote']

I like this film lots.

Adjustment Bureau is silly and flimsy but I actually sort of liked it. Matt Damon and Emily Blunt (**** you John Kransinski) are really good and even though it's a bit schmaltzy at times it is essentially inoffensive, has some interesting ideas and is fun to look at, and not just because of Emily Blunt. Honest.

Edit: I didn't F-Bomb Jim from the Office, honest.

I just watched 'Arthur 2' and 'Arthur 3' its an Animated movie/s directed by Luc Besson and well, i got quite disappointed after the success of the 1st movie.

I mean, first of all a thousand year princess making out with a 12 year old boy... yea, thats a very good message to give to kids...

The plot was too unreal for the type of movie, especially in the 3rd movie movie.... i mean a 200 man army (approximately, by the looks of it, maybe even less) to conquer the world... really.....this isnt Sparta........

there were a few good moments tho, like the Darth vader scene, loved that.

Also Malthazar looks just like the one who cannot be named (Lord Voldemort)

and one last thing, i thought that in all arthur movies the speeches were poor, i mean, Malthazar was the poorest, the voice fit the character, but was very badly interpreted, no shouting when it needed, no change of tone to fit the situation (i.e mad voice when things go wrong etc.), didnt like this, and if you wathced the previous movies, you know what i mean (in part 1 and 2 theres the reggae guy interpreted by Snoop dog, very poor interpretation too, Snoop Dog cant interpret for shiz).

I would rate this movie 6/10, was good in some parts, but as i said, quite poor plot (too twisted and insanely unreal for the plot it has, even for a kids movie), and very poor speeches, yet it did have some good parts, its worth a one time watch if your not a kid.

• 1 month later...

Anyone got any decent sites to watch films online?! :)

letmewatchthis.com

Its awesome, by far the best one iv used.

You can watch TV shows on their too.

Has all the family guy / american dad and South Park you could want.

When searching for a movie, and when you find it comes up with a list of channels / links you can watch it on. The best one, is called putlocker as it doesnt require you to download anything. Although a large proportion of them dont, its probably the best one.

Also has a little icon on the left hand side to show what the quality of the film is.