Sign in to follow this  
fraser mcinnes

Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen

Re: Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen

Saw the Harry Potter film tonight. It's pretty good but i wish Daniel Radcliffe possessed the ability to act. And the portrayal of Voldemort has been a bit of a let down. Books>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Films.

I saw this at class Wednesday, and thought it was a wonderful film. :) The animation is deadly, and being in black and white works better than if it was in colour. A top flick, and one I would show the auld children. :)

3PXHeKuBzPY&ob=av3e

I saw this at class Wednesday' date=' and thought it was a wonderful film. :) The animation is deadly, and being in black and white works better than if it was in colour. A top flick, and one I would show the auld children. :)

[YOUTUBE']3PXHeKuBzPY&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

Seconded. It's a lovely, important little film.

Watched Thirst earlier. Never quite hits the heights of Oldboy but a very tidy piece of work and looks a even better when you put it next to some of the hackneyed stuff Hollywood has produced within the same genre recently.

Watched 4,3,2,1 last night. Was okay, quite like a lot of the actors they had in it so that made it a bit better. But for me Adam Deacon, Bashy, Plan B etc weren't in it enough, barely at all really. Especially Plan B who was in it for one scene. :(

But yeah worth a watch, I thought it was alright.

Anyone got any suggestions of what to watch?!? I'm bored...

Watched ' I am number four ' last night, and it really didn't disappoint. Some great special effects, and a lot of action going on which keeps you on the edge of your seat for the whole movie. Definitely one to watch for me, and it joins Limitless, Source Code and the Unknown as the best movies I've seen this year. (This month in fact) :P

Just came back from Harry Potter,didnt have time to see it earlier,it is really good movie,little bit dissapointed because it is all over,hate that Snake,in 3D she is really scary.

To be honest I read the book last part,and probably books are better then movies,but still,Harry Potter is cracking.

Just came back from Harry Potter' date='didnt have time to see it earlier,it is really good movie,little bit dissapointed because it is all over,hate that Snake,in 3D she is really scary.

To be honest I read the book last part,and probably books are better then movies,but still,Harry Potter is cracking.[/quote']

For the most part, books > films all the time ;)

For the most part' date=' books > films all the time ;)[/quote']

Yup,that is true,but I like Harry Potter movie because they kept most of the actors for all 7 parts.

Some movies like Narnia,who was cracking for me (first part),and now third part of that movie,3 actors have left,and 2 of them are main ones,really stupid.

Also Emma Watson is so pretty :o.

Source Code.

It's the kind of movie that I enjoy watching.

I rate it 8/10

Movie Trailer:

NkTrG-gpIzE

Great movie :D

Anyone that haven't seen Limitless yet, go and watch it, Don't miss out!

Buy it, Borrow it, Steal it, just watch it! :D

Anyone that haven't seen Limitless yet' date=' go and watch it, Don't miss out!

Buy it, Borrow it, Steal it, just watch it! :D[/quote']

I have that film on computer,but cannot find subtitle on Bosnian xD.

Thriller right?

My father wanted to watch some thrillers so I took 3,4 of them.

Limitless,Edge of Darkness,Inception..

I have that film on computer' date='but cannot find subtitle on Bosnian xD.

Thriller right?

My father wanted to watch some thrillers so I took 3,4 of them.

Limitless,Edge of Darkness,Inception..[/quote']

Yeah It's a thriller :) You can add Unknown to the list of thrillers to watch ;)

Anyone that haven't seen Limitless yet' date=' go and watch it, Don't miss out!

Buy it, Borrow it, Steal it, just watch it! :D[/quote']

I just watched the trailer or should I say the big spoiler, it's seems interesting.. will add it to the list for sure.

Yeah It's a thriller :) You can add Unknown to the list of thrillers to watch ;)

Lol,have that one too.

Only watched Inception so far,but it is kinda boring and hard,at least for me.

Lol' date='have that one too.

Only watched Inception so far,but it is kinda boring and hard,at least for me.[/quote']

Most English people have to watch it twice to grasp it properly anyway.

It's a confusing film, but if you understand everything, it's a real masterpiece.

Most English people have to watch it twice to grasp it properly anyway.

It's a confusing film' date=' but if you understand everything, it's a real masterpiece.[/quote']

It is masterpiece,but still,Shutter Island is easier to understand IMO,I understood most of the movie,but still it is a little bit confusing like you said. :D

Btw is Final deastination worth watching,I saw today that Fifth part is coming up soon.

Is it worth watching first 4 parts? :D

It is masterpiece' date='but still,Shutter Island is easier to understand IMO,I understood most of the movie,but still it is a little bit confusing like you said. :D

Btw is Final deastination worth watching,I saw today that Fifth part is coming up soon.

Is it worth watching first 4 parts? :D[/quote']

Shutter Island is brilliant as well :) Relates to Inception in some parts as well :P

And yes watch the final destination for sure.

1 and 2 were brilliant. 3 and 4 were just unnecessary extensions to make more and more revenue. Bit like Fast and Furious movies

Shutter Island is brilliant as well :) Relates to Inception in some parts as well :P

And yes watch the final destination for sure.

1 and 2 were brilliant. 3 and 4 were just unnecessary extensions to make more and more revenue. Bit like Fast and Furious movies

Is it ugly or scary,I like more Scary movies then Ugly movies if you understand me :D?

Is that a thriller or horror,I know that some girl had a vision in first or second part,etc,dont wanna to spoil it,but I heard that from my mates,did not watch it. :D

Is it ugly or scary' date='I like more Scary movies then Ugly movies if you understand me :D?

Is that a thriller or horror,I know that some girl had a vision in first or second part,etc,dont wanna to spoil it,but I heard that from my mates,did not watch it. :D[/quote']

Umm It's not exactly horror where the guy is chasing a group of teenagers throughout the movie until they all die :P

It's not really scary, more like an intense thriller, where you know people will die :P

Umm It's not exactly horror where the guy is chasing a group of teenagers throughout the movie until they all die :P

It's not really scary' date=' more like an intense thriller, where you know people will die :P[/quote']

Yeah,I heard that on the end all of them are dying,because it is their destiny. :D

For the most part' date=' books > films all the time ;)[/quote']

First five films are terrible. Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows are the only good films in my honest opinion. Even then, the books are FAR better.