Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen

fraser mcinnes

Re: Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen

I was considering watching it' date=' mt brother got a copy of it with his purchase of LA Noire, I'll definately watch it now.[/font']

I got a copy of the film when i pre-ordered LA Noire as well, but up until now i haven't got round to watching it. You will notice a lot of similarities between the game and the film, such as certain scenes and characters ;)

I got a copy of the film when i pre-ordered LA Noire as well' date=' but up until now i haven't got round to watching it. You will notice a lot of similarities between the game and the film, such as certain scenes and characters ;)[/quote']

Well I myself havn't got around to playing LA Noire but it seems like a good game and graphics are good so I might watch LA Confidential before playing LA Noire.

I heard there was nudity in LA Noire is there any in LA Confidential? :P

Well I myself havn't got around to playing LA Noire but it seems like a good game and graphics are good so I might watch LA Confidential before playing LA Noire.

I heard there was nudity in LA Noire is there any in LA Confidential? :P

LA Noire is a good game and the graphics are fantastic, but i found the story a little disappointing. The only nudity in the game is of dead corpses, so unless you're a necrophiliac i wouldn't get your hopes up :D

Without straying off topic, there is no nudity in LA Confidential so sorry to disappoint again :P. Although you don't need nudity/sex to make a good film ;)

LA Noire is a good game and the graphics are fantastic' date=' but i found the story a little disappointing. The only nudity in the game is of dead corpses, so unless you're a necrophiliac i wouldn't get your hopes up :D

Without straying off topic, there is no nudity in LA Confidential so sorry to disappoint again :P. Although you don't need nudity/sex to make a good film ;)[/quote']

As I stated didn't play the game so didn't know the nudity came from dead corpses so my bad and no I'm not into that stuff :P

Well it always makes the movie better :D

Watched one yesterday called "The Drummond Will"......its a UK made Comedy/Mystery about two brothers whose father dies and leaves them a dilapidated house in his will.....upon entering the house they find some old guy hiding in a wardrobe clutching a bag full of cash....the fun starts from there......its made in black and white but that seems to add to it.....quite a funny movie.

I started to watch the Ocean's 11 , 12 , 13.

These are the sort of movies I would ignore when I was younger and they eventually catch up on me and I watch them anyway :D

I've seen bit's of 11 and 12 so far and must say they're really quality films

watched planet of the apes earlier today, real good film

go as far to say prolly best "new" film i've seen in say the last year or so for sure

real disappointed with captain america(although i will say i'm not like a die hard comic book fan though)

looks like to me they've just tried to copy how they did the watchmen film

and like most copies, not a scratch on the "original"

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched Sucker Punch, it's about a girl who lost everything and locked a way, she meet other 4 girls and start a journey to escape Lennox House.

I honestly didn't expect it to be that good but I was thrilled by the events from the beginning to the end.

I highly recommend watching it specially to those who like fantasy & comics.

9/10

I just watched Sucker Punch' date=' it's about a girl who lost everything and locked a way, she meet other 4 girls and start a journey to escape Lennox House.

I honestly didn't expect it to be that good but I was thrilled by the events from the beginning to the end.

I highly recommend watching it specially to those who like fantasy & comics.

9/10[/quote']

I've just watched it too.....a bit too weird for my taste.....though some people may like it......I'm seriously considering binning it.

• 1 month later...

Watched Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy today....a little hard to follow, although you do start to enjoy it a bit as you finally come round to understanding what's going on. A bit disappointed overall though, although that might be just because Mark Strong was used oh-so sparingly. Never a good thing.

Drive: 5/5

really enjoyed this movie....from the 80's Miami Vice style Movie title through the awsome soundtrack and into the unhinged violence of the lead character....Brilliant:cool:

The Lincoln Lawyer: 4/5

Great plot although it was pretty predictable at times, Mcgonaughey was great and back to what he does best..... playing a lawyer

Cars 2: 5/5

watched it with the little man. As always from Pixar, great movie for the whole family.

Hanna: 2/5

was hoping for a bit more from this, the trailer made it look great but I was dissappointed in the end.....Plot, acting and ending were nothing special :(

away to watch Captain America, hoping it's better than it looks in the trailers :o

Went to the Cinema with the Lads for the first time in a while tonight to see Paranormal Activity 3 and after watching 1,2 and 3 for the first times today I have to say number 3 is by far the best really enjoyed it especially as the cinema was packed. In my opinion it's by far the best some of the things that happen just freaked me out and seemed a lot more thought out and less predictable as with the First two I thought they were a little boring!

• 2 weeks later...