Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen

Re: Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen

Anybody seen the film "Phil Spector" brand new on Sky Atlantic premiered in last few days. Helen Mirren as the lawyer defending Spector (Al Pacino).

I'd be VERY interested in peoples views on this film & more importantly the films view (thru Mirren) on him being NOT guilty of murder. Whether u know nothing about his "History" it doesn't matter JUST whether u can agree with the films attitude & view???

It's on Tv again tonight in the UK at 10pm Sky Atlantic & of course 11pm on +1.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen Indiana Bones and the Temple of Booty' date=' Star Whores or maybe Sorest Rump [/color']

Re: Rate/Discuss Recent Films You HAVE Seen You know when u HAVE to watch a film & your sure it's not going to be very good. I watched Robot & Frank 2012 tonight & well was I suprised! It

http://likes.com/media/amazing-netflix-movies-youve-never-seen?utm_term=25589672&utm_campaign=ml&pid=105669&utm_source=mylikes&utm_medium=cpc&v=eyJjbGlja19pZCI6IDE0MTU2ODgyMTMsICJwb3N0X2lkIjogMjU1ODk2NzJ9&page=1

Interesting page. Most amazing movies you've never watched.

Although Ive seen 8 of them :P Loved Bernie and God Bless America.

Guna watch Butter tonight, Olivia Wilde :eek:

Butter

220px-Butter2012Poster.jpg

Hilarious movie, only one problem was they kept on making references to racism. Definitely worth a watch, great cast and quirky plot. Rob Corddry was hilarious as usual.

6/10 on IMDB id give it a 7.8/10 for a comedy of course.

Funniest phrase. "I havent heard that word since my father died". Have to watch the movie to understand.

Watched this last night, was bored, and this looked appealing.

Would-You-Rather-David-Guy-Levy-Movie-Poster.jpg

A psychological thriller/horror, that takes place in one room based on the game of would you rather but with a twist. Easily comparable to a cheap copy of 'Saw' but it's anything but. Jeffrey Combs is brilliant, bringing humour into an otherwise rather gory scene which actually made it a very decent watch. Best thing about it is seeing how different individuals react when put under pressure each under the same circumstances.

Expected a lot worse, but was mildly entertained. 8/10

Just watched White House Down' date=' which I quite enjoyed. Similar mould to [b']Olympus Has Fallen[/b] but IMO a more enjoyable film. But with Olympus only being out a few months ago I feel this won't fair as well.

Boy oh boy was that a waste of my time

:eek:

More fool you to be honest with you. You know what you're getting with that film before you watch it' date=' it is what it is.

My almighty hangover today has been eased by Return of the Jedi on TV. Never gets old.[/quote']

Get your greasy breakfast and your green tea hat one, tired and test

;)

extremegrandslam.jpg

green-tea-drink%20%281%29.jpg

Isn't it a very similar storyline to Whitehouse Down?

Watched Fallen again with Denzil Washington great movie' date=' hoping to get a look in again at 12 angry men..the original version.[/quote']

Yeah thats one of the reasons it was so bad.

Try Flight with Denzel was quite good

Source Code on Film 4 in England atm if anyone fancies :)

One of my VERY FAVOURITE movies of all-time, imaginative, intelligent & brilliantly scripted. Ticks all the boxes, watched it at least 5times & it gets better every time. Parallel universes, quantum mechanics comes into it in a slightly hidden way (very small subtle part of the film).

Just watched the Departed' date=' average to good imo, 6/10.

About to watch Good will Hunting and Saving Private Ryan.

Anyone else think Matt Damon looks like Neuer? :P[/quote']

I would think Matt Damon, would be lucky to come up to Neuer's chinny chin-chin :) & you could hide 2 Matt Damon's behind his back plus Matt Damon probably wouldn't save a beach ball, apart from that ...... erh Yeah possibly :confused: