Zoran Tosic

Ivan1993

This player has been already mentioned,but i think he needs a thread and i will describe him in details :)

Zoran Tosic is born April 28, 1987 (age 21)

He plays for FK Partizan Belgrade who have produced many good players out of their academy (Tosic isnt from there academy,just mentioning that) .

Zoran Tosic started his professional carrer in Banat Zrenjanin.

He shined at the EURO U21 Championship in Holland where he was founded as a big talent (Serbia reached final but was defeated vs Holland :( ).

That same summer Partizan signed him as the biggest buy of the summer.(I think Rangers were interasted too :) )

He plays LM/CM,he played 44 games and scored 13 goals for Partizan,he also played 9 games for the Serbian national team.

Hes main attributes are speed,dribbling,technigue,long shots and free kicks.

He should be a 90-91 player in the future.

He would be a great signing for the smaller teams (SM) .

As for hes move to some bigger European club, im not sure when is that going to happen, he has only played 1 season for Partizan.

Some pics:

159493998946b72581172ac815240344_big.jpg

551355_mediumsquare.jpg

• 2 months later...

Re: Zoran Tosic

We're taking our time. :) Since I'm a Partizan fan I'd like for this guy to go and accomplish great things, however, whether he should go straight to Man U... this season he played the first 6-7 games perfectly, standing out as the best player by far and then dropped in form. It seems he is regaining his form now, we'll see.

He got his work permit for the United move today' date=' no?[/quote']

Yeah he has

Manchester United have gained a work permit for Serbian international winger Zoran Tosic.

Reports emerged earlier this week suggesting United were lining up a move for the 21-year-old left-winger.

Now it has been confirmed by United that they have indeed won their battle to get a permit for Tosic - who had not played enough games to automatically qualify to play in England.

A United delegation, including Sir Alex Ferguson, attended the work-permit hearing in Sheffield and they successfully argued Tosic should be allowed to play in the Premier League.

The Partizan Belgrade wide-man now looks set to arrive at Old Trafford when - although details of the deal have not been disclosed.

United have issued a statement confirming that they had gained the permit but no deal for the player would be completed until 1st January, when the transfer window re-opens.

Tosic, who has 12 caps to his name, will become the second Serbian at United, joining fellow countryman Nemanja Vidic.

It is also believed that the Tosic deal could also include Adem Ljajic. The 19-year-old Partizan starlet has been on trial at the club recently and is understood to have impressed Ferguson and his staff.

We're taking our time. :) Since I'm a Partizan fan I'd like for this guy to go and accomplish great things' date=' however, whether he should go straight to Man U... this season he played the first 6-7 games perfectly, standing out as the best player by far and then dropped in form. It seems he is regaining his form now, we'll see.[/quote']

Im an Red Star fan myself, but yeah i can say Tosic had an good season especially in August, September and October he droped his form after...

Tbh i think he can do great in Man U but not as a LM i would prefer him to play as Cm/Am as those posistions in Man U arent too crowed as Scholes getting old and Carrick... well i think Tosic is better than Carrick :D

Im an Red Star fan myself' date=' but yeah i can say Tosic had an good season especially in August, September and October he droped his form after...

Tbh i think he can do great in Man U but not as a LM i would prefer him to play as Cm/Am as those posistions in Man U arent too crowed as Scholes getting old and Carrick... well i think Tosic is better than Carrick :D[/quote']

Well... I think Tosic is best when he plays as LEFT CM/AM, but we'll see what Fergi has in mind for him. Oh and you can't really say that he is better than Carrick, I mean maybe he is but Carrick is a guy that plays averagely in a TOP league, while Tosic is a guy that plays good in a very weak league...

Well... I think Tosic is best when he plays as LEFT CM/AM' date=' but we'll see what Fergi has in mind for him. [b']Oh and you can't really say that he is better than Carrick, I mean maybe he is but Carrick is a guy that plays averagely in a TOP league, while Tosic is a guy that plays good in a very weak league...[/b]

Well i belive he is better, besides if he aint better im sure he has potential to be better than Carrick...

As for Ljajic it still aint time for him to move out maybe in 2 or 3 years...

I just read somewhere tha Fergi made a statement how he will not be brigining ANY player in the next transfer window so this Tosic deal isn't such a done deal as we all thought it was.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has ruled out making any big money signings in the transfer window.

I doubt the Tosic deal would be a big money one. Plus the transfer has been confirmed on Man Utd's official website.

Well... I think Tosic is best when he plays as LEFT CM/AM' date=' but we'll see what Fergi has in mind for him. Oh and you can't really say that he is better than Carrick, I mean maybe he is but Carrick is a guy that plays averagely in a TOP league, while Tosic is a guy that plays good in a very weak league...[/quote']

Should read - Carrick plays Great in a TOP league, while Tosic is a guy that plays good in a very weak league...

doesn't seem to add up to me

Should read - Carrick plays Great in a TOP league' date=' while Tosic is a guy that plays good in a very weak league...

doesn't seem to add up to me[/quote']

No it shouldn't. Carrick does not play "great", he plays averagely. Which is still better than playing good in a weak league.

Carrick blows hot and cold, he's either really good or really bad, depending on what type of game he's having. It's frustrating sometimes how negative he can be, always backtracking and dwelling on the ball, getting closed down and playing the ball back to defenders or the keeper. on the other hand, if he's having a great day, he can play beautiful through balls, and intricate passing, along with being able to finish off chances as he has a decent shot. I don't think he's world class, and i definately dont think he plays great, he is average. I just hope he improves and becomes more consistent.

Carrick blows hot and cold' date=' he's either really good or really bad, depending on what type of game he's having. It's frustrating sometimes how negative he can be, always backtracking and dwelling on the ball, getting closed down and playing the ball back to defenders or the keeper. on the other hand, if he's having a great day, he can play beautiful through balls, and intricate passing, along with being able to finish off chances as he has a decent shot. I don't think he's world class, and i definately dont think he plays great, he is average. I just hope he improves and becomes more consistent.[/quote']

You must watch a different player then. One of the most consistent and important player in the squad imo. very underrated

well....imo..i dissagree. I've not said hes terrible, although i know a load of utd fans that do, hes just not worldclass and hes just not great. I have to admit though some of his passing is beautiful, i honestly rate anderson more, even at his young age. Anderson is more positive with the ball, he doesnt hesitate, he runs with it, and he also plays beautiful long balls. The only downside is his finishing, i admit carrick is a better finisher by far, but theres plenty of time for anderson to improve that. Carrick is not even half of what Scholes is, and he never will be, saying that, i love utd and i don't like to badmouth my own players, especially if their not playing poor...except o'shea lol

FFS! has Zoran Tosic recently had a name change to Michael Carrick or something please in the last few posts i havent seen the name Tosic even mentioned please Either Make your own tread concerning Carrick's Rating etc but please do not discuss it on this thread