---------------------------------------------------

Sahin MURAT-(G)-Gaziantepspor

Age-32

Current Rating-82

Minutes-275

Predicted Rating-85

Played the full 90

Re: Turkish Rating Changes

I have read all the messages that were posted but no one mentioned Arda Turan? He is only 21 years old and rated 90. he made an incredible season at Galatasaray and the Euro 2008. He is due to get better rating soon... He's performances are really good and lots of big clubs has tracked him down to make a bid. currently one of the best players for Turkey. young and bright...

I have read all the messages that were posted but no one mentioned Arda Turan? He is only 21 years old and rated 90. he made an incredible season at Galatasaray and the Euro 2008. He is due to get better rating soon... He's performances are really good and lots of big clubs has tracked him down to make a bid. currently one of the best players for Turkey. young and bright...

no need for an increase until he leaves Galatasaray IMO. Im pretty sure he will stay at 90 for the time being.

5729097_229840_23FAN12SITE-B-Y_414_232.jpg

HARRY KEWELL

UEFA-Cup 1 cap - 1 goal - 1 asist - 90 min.

Turkish League 4 caps - 2 goals - 347 min.

TFF Super Cup 1 cap - 1 goal - 1 asist - 25 min.

National Team Friendly 1 cap - 1 goal - 45 min.

7 caps = 5 goals - 2 asists - 507 min.

He can be possible legend for Galatasaray. He's 87 rat. now. He must be 90.

----------------------

SHABANİ NONDA

12 CAPS - 9 GOALS - 1000 MİN. THİS SEASON.

------------

MILAN BAROS

6 CAPS - 5 GOALS THİS SEASON. HE'S 88. He must be 89 or 90.

--------

Sercan Yıldırım (Bursaspor)

Manchester United intrest in. He can be star player in future. 3 caps - 2 goal this season.

no need for an increase until he leaves Galatasaray IMO. Im pretty sure he will stay at 90 for the time being.

yea your right, if he leaves Galatasaray he could get 90+. Even though lots of players were successful in this club, like Hagi, Hakan Sukur and more. i cant remember their names but if you search them up, some players should pop-up. He can be very successful at this club. If soccermanager shows interest in him and sees how he can dribble the whole team, i think he can get above 90 mate. Plus he doesn't drop down like the others. Does he play successful in hes league? yes. Does he play successful in Euro 2008 presenting he's national team? yes. So he does the needs to get a better ranking. Galatasaray won't sell a player like this that easily, this is my beliefs and that i believe he will become successful in Galatasaray or another club...

Any news on Yildirim SERCAN?

The 18 year old from Bursaspor? As Bursaspor aren't doing so badly at the moment i just wondered if he had played/scored for the club. He got a +5 rating in January and he's now rated 76. If you could shed any light on him it would be much appreciated.

Any news on Yildirim SERCAN?

The 18 year old from Bursaspor? As Bursaspor aren't doing so badly at the moment i just wondered if he had played/scored for the club. He got a +5 rating in January and he's now rated 76. If you could shed any light on him it would be much appreciated.

Should be another 5+ jump.

Played 3 games (1 sub) 190mins from possible 365min. 2 goals. (Equal leading scorer in team)

Keep him.

i think in the coming rating changes must rise this players

Fenerbahce SK

Volkan Babacan - playing for fenerbahce GK and granted 1-st team place until fenerbahce buy other foreign GK

Diego Lugano - i think he must stay at 92 or rise to 93 as the juventus has shown interests in him

Edu Dracena - Must be at least 91 as he plays regular 1-st team for fenerbahce

Onder Turaci i think he must be at least 88-89 is very good CB/RB

Gokgan Gonul is very good RB and playing 1-st team he is 23 year old and is the best turkish defender for moment for him AC milan has shown interests

Emre Belezoglu is a wonderful Midfielder and is 1-st team choice of Aragones

Ugur Boral i think should be 89-90 as is very good winger he is playing for 1-st team

Semih Senturk i think must be 91 as he is very good CF and the all world had a chance to see at the euro 2008 he is very elegant player and must be 91 at sm Game

#8 Ali ZITOUNI

Ali_Zitouni.jpg

Ali Zitouni plays for Antalyaspor and is a striker. He has played every minute of Antalyaspor's league campaign so far and is rated only 81. The highest rated player is 86 and the highest rated striker is 85 which makes him underrated as he has the most number of minutes in the squad. So a rise of upto 4 is possible.

Ali ZITOUNI-(F)-Antalyaspor

Age-27

Current Rating-81

Minutes-365

Predicted Rating-84/85

#9 Gustavo COLMAN

Colman_G(1).jpg

Gustavo Colman plays for Trabzonspor. He is a central midfielder and is an Argentine. He has started all 4 matches this season and incidently Trabzonspor are second in the table. The highest rated player in the squad is 89 and is very underrated so a increase of 3-4 is a distinct possibility.

Gustavo COLMAN-(CM)-Trabzonspor

Age-23

Current Rating-84

Minutes-318

Predicted Rating-87/88

#10 Yilmaz AYDIN

aydin-yilmaz.jpg

Yilmaz Aydin plays for Galatasaray and is a 20 year old winger. He has started 3 matches this season notching up a total of 229 minutes. The highest rated player in the Galatasaray squad is rated 92 with the highest rated winger being 87. So considering he is rated only 80 and has started 3 games he might get a rise of upto 4 if he keeps on getting playing time until the rating changes.

Yilmaz AYDIN-(W)-Galatasaray

Age-20

Current Rating-80

Minutes-229

Predicted Rating-83/84

Mehmet topal plays regular for Galatasaray and he has great future for national team. Keep him' date=' future 90 ;)[/quote']

on espn, it says he hasn't been lpaying in the last few games - is he injured atm/out of the team /is espn wrong (wouldn't be the first time)

I really liked what I saw of him in the Euros - looked top notch

#4 Birinci CAGLAR

9434.jpg

Birinci Caglar plays for Denizilspor and is the lowest rated left back in the squad. Yet Caglar has managed to start all 3 games this season ahead of 2 higher rated left backs with the highest rated being 83. The highest rated player in the Denizilspor squad is rated 87 which raises scope for a good rise as far as Caglar is concerned.

Birinci CAGLAR-(LB)-Denizlispor

Age-22

Current Rating-80

Minutes-274

Predicted Rating-84

He also played the full game against Belgium in the World Cup qualifiers' date=' making his international debut. He was OK, I don't think he'll be a regular internationally but do think he'll be around the squad.

#5 Oliveira JEFFERSON

k_hakan_sukur2.jpg

Oliveira Jefferson is a goalkeeper and plays for Konyaspor. He is rated lower than the highest rated goalkeeper in the squad. The highest rated player in the Konyaspor squad is rated 86. Jefferson has started all 3 matches this season for Konyaspor so a rise is defenitely on the cards.

Oliveira JEFFERSON-(G)-Konyaspor--------------

Age-25

Current Rating-82

Minutes-274

Predicted Rating-85

That's Hakan Sukur not Jefferson.

VOLKAN BABACAN

Club: Fenerbahce

He is 2. goalkeeper in Fenerbahce.

20 Year old.

He played 2 matches in Turkish Super League.

Most time capped Turkish national teams. (u21-u19)

He will be important gk in future.

Sm rating 73

Must be 80-81

+7, +8

--------

Baros&Kewell&Lincoln continues..

Galatasaray 4-1 Konyaspor

Goals: Lincoln, Kewell, Baros, Baros.

LINCOLN ; 8 caps = 3 goals - 7 asists

SM Rating 89.

Must be 90 or 91. (Alex(Fenerbahçe) is 92)

BAROS; 5 caps 6 goals

Sm 89

Must be 90. (Güiza 13 caps 3 goals and he's rating is 92)

KEWELL; 8 caps = 6 goals - 2 asists

VOLKAN BABACAN

Club: Fenerbahce

He is 2. goalkeeper in Fenerbahce.

20 Year old.

He played 2 matches in Turkish Super League.

Most time capped Turkish national teams. (u21-u19)

He will be important gk in future.

Sm rating 73

Must be 80-81

+7' date=' +8[/b']

Too late:p