The sm Fifa 09 multiplayer team

lewisd91

Fifa 09 has got a new feature where you can create your own team with up to 50 people and play 10 v 10 league matches online:) If you want to be part of the team post your forum login name your gamertag and preffered position

;)

"FIFA 09 Clubs - Create your own club or simply join an existing club and compete in an organised league when playing 10 v 10 Online Team Play. FIFA 09 Clubs will determine the best virtual team in the world with up-to 50 players able to join a club. Club Managers select the team and can recruit players for their squad. Compete with friends across 15 divisions to be the best club in the world."

http://www.fifa09.ea.com/uk/page/dynpid/9517

Re: The sm Fifa 09 multiplayer team

Excellent addition by EA...wish I had a better machine and faster internet for that :( At the moment the last one from the series that would run in my PC is FIFA 07:mad: ...though I generally play in the back ...left or center in real life..in FIFA I'd rather play in the hole behind 2 strikers and send through balls in ;)

• 5 weeks later...