Sign in to follow this  
WillC

Just Another Money Making Guide

Re: Just Another Money Making Guide

Very Helpful.

I never knew that their was such a big difference in player wages for an 89 and 90 rated player. :eek:

It would be interesting to see the maths of how much i could save with my 90-92 rated squad of 20. :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say this is an excellent thread and the maths have been done very well.

As for myself, I try to keep track of the profit I make on my risers as much as I can so I have actually created an excel spreadsheet which makes it possible to calculate the profit based on turns listed, wages, selling price etc.

In case anyone is interested I'm happy to share it, just PM me.

Very Helpful.

I never knew that their was such a big difference in player wages for an 89 and 90 rated player. :eek:

It would be interesting to see the maths of how much i could save with my 90-92 rated squad of 20. :rolleyes:

Well it depends on what type of team you want? assuming 89's :confused:

Here are 2 examples:

EXAMPLE 1: Fiorentina team filled with 16 87-89 rated and 2 94's. AVG RATING 89

took me one week to get this squad done.

fiorsquad.jpg

PLAYER WAGES TOTAL: 447 000

EXAMPLE 2: Leicester City. Only 12 players on a rating of 90+. 3 players between 85-89

leic.jpg

PLAYER WAGES TOTAL: 743 000

The Difference in quality between both squads is fairly minimal. However, you can see that the difference in player wages is around 300,000. (Note that Leicester's player wage could have easily been higher (as high as 500 000 diff.) if I wanted to offer them new wages). ;) .

Lets say 400,000 is the saving per turn between the 2 squads.

Mulitply 400,000 by 20 and thats an extra 8 MILLION in just 10 weeks.

Lets not forget that the Leicester Squad is not entirely filled with 90+ rated players so indeed the savings would be certainly MUCH HIGHER than 400,00 a turn. :eek:

Thanks buddy

btw' date=' do you know why wages are sometimes at 40000 and then when contract is offered it jumps straight up to 60000 ???[/quote']

This is because the player has gone up in ratings since you signed him. This thread is very, very good for newcomers, or anyone, as it has made me think more financially. I am looking at more 89 rated players, as opposed to 90 rated ones. This thread should be stickied, more than a few that are on the player discussion threads are. BTW, I had noticed this before, and if I was to make a big thread, this would be it. Cheers. :)

I know what Devenator means. You buy a player rated between 90-94 and his contract's about 45k a week. When it comes to renewing that players contract though they go up to 60k a week for some reason.

Thanks buddy

btw' date=' do you know why wages are sometimes at 40000 and then when contract is offered it jumps straight up to 60000 ???[/quote']

When you buy a player rated 90-94 from an unmanaged or external club, the new player bought will have wages of around 45000 which is about 15000 less than the normal wage.

A possible reason for this is maybe that new players are paid low at the start and rewarded for their loyalty later :confused:.

Heres proof:

exper.jpg

The above basically shows that the new players (with transfer bans) have lower wages. However, this is only the case for 90-94 rated players for some reason.

btw, for ease of use, ive basically put everything in my first post. Hopefully its easier to read now :)

Guest joe black

This has been sticked cos i thought it would be helpful to all managers,after all we all need to make money to keep are clubs afloat,it is not a discussion thread,if you wanna argue/discuss different scenarios take it elsewhere

Im closing this thread and it will be for reference only from now on;):)