UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread What is your problem you seem to be constantly throwing your weight around looking for arguments. Its boring. How has ANYTHING Jack said been arrogant?

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread +

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

This is gunna be good!!

...And it truly was (atleast for Chelsea).

The first mistake I noticed by Marseille and Deschamps was before the game even started' date=' and to be precisely, it was having Kaboré as the RB. It was wrong for 3 reasons: [b']1.[/b] Kaboré is first of all a CM/DM, not a RB. 2. Why bench Azpilicueta in favour of Kaboré, who on tops on that plays on the wrong position? If anything, Azpi has been perhaps the best performer for l'OM so far and Deschamps really have to explain himself why he benched Azpi. Was it perhaps for the own goal Azpi did against Spartak Moscow during the first CL game this season? Did he (Deschamps) think Azpi isn't ready doesn't not posses psychological part of playing in the CL, which he based on that own goal? 3. Kaboré against Malouda, who in-form, is perhaps the best and most underrated winger. I mean, it could only go one way! A player who is more a CM/DM against the man who would be the vital key to Chelseas attack that evening. What did Deschamps thinking?!

*Note - I don't know if Azpi is injured*

Anyway, Chelsea completly played as good as I expected, and Malouda was in my opinion their MVP that evening. He has it easy against Kaboré (as I expected) and that lead to Diawara had to sometimes going out wide to cover up for Kaboré after Malouda had exposed Kaboré, meaning that the whole centre of the defence of Marseille was completly splitted, and thus, Anelka had loads of spaces in the middle of the penalty area. Malouda, as I expected pre-game, really stood out, but I'm sure Chelsea would have won easily even without him.

By any chance someone knows a site that would allow you to watch this season CL matches after they've already ended? Both Tuesdays and Wednesdays and that time I have lectures and I have no chances to watch it' date=' so was just wondering if there was a way around it.[/quote']

I think Euro-Rivals does, type it in on Google and it should come up.

But as far as I'm aware' date=' it's only live feeds and highlights, while I'd actually want to watch the full match :)[/quote']

In that case i'm not sure, as any site hosting recorded matches will be "copyrighted" very quickly. Your best bet is to use torrents, unless you don't dabble in that sort of stuff...

In that case i'm not sure' date=' as any site hosting recorded matches will be "copyrighted" very quickly. Your best bet is to use torrents, unless you don't dabble in that sort of stuff...[/quote']

Yeah, that's what I thought. I try to avoid torrents and stuff like that, so it's a bit hard. Just tried my luck, but wasn't expecting anything else. Thanks for the help.

Where is Hernandez? If not seen him on bench for Man united recently' date=' is he injured?

Also is Mata playing?[/quote']

Ye Mata is playing although he is playing quite bad he's made a few bad decisions he could have made a couple of through balls and they could have scored but its not for happening and i dont no about Hernandez :P

lol ' date=' Thank god no1 praised Macheda for that easy pass or there would be a argument here.

Macheda probably the most overated player on the planet and on sm rated 80 wow.. he should be atleast 75-78 ish.. he's reallly bad[/quote']

He isn't "bad", it's just Manchester United have much better young forwards than him namely "Lil Pea", Welbeck and Bebe.

He'd be suited to a West Ham-like club i think.

lol ' date=' Thank god no1 praised Macheda for that easy pass or there would be a argument here.

Macheda probably the most overated player on the planet and on sm rated 80 wow.. he should be atleast 75-78 ish.. he's reallly bad[/quote']

Why do you hate Man Utd so much your an Arsenal fan, my guess would be that you live north England somewhere as I can't understand why an Arsenal fan would hate Man Utd as much as you, I always see you slagging the players and the team off, maybe you go onto the Chelsea or Tottenham thread :)

I know it's off topic and I apologise but on topic....

Can't believe Rubin drew with Barca, blinking Copenhagen beat Rubin first game:confused: I see it as robbing they're fans.

Why do you hate Man Utd so much your an Arsenal fan' date=' my guess would be that you live north England somewhere as I can't understand why an Arsenal fan would hate Man Utd as much as you, I always see you slagging the players and the team off, maybe you go onto the Chelsea or Tottenham thread :)

I know it's off topic and I apologise but on topic....

Can't believe Rubin drew with Barca, blinking Copenhagen beat Rubin first game:confused: I see it as robbing they're fans.[/quote']

1st of all i only h8 utd for 2 things

1st: Nani Probably the Biggest Diver in the World

2nd : Macheda is Overated by alot of Utd Fans.

Barca always struggle away to rubin