UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread What is your problem you seem to be constantly throwing your weight around looking for arguments. Its boring. How has ANYTHING Jack said been arrogant?

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread +

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Undeserved for city...whatever.

Good game from Reus tonight...Probably goal of the round.

Somebody needs to tell these commentators that Aguero's name ends in an O, not in AAAAHHHHHH!!! First the QPR game, now this one.

Hope Enoh gets a winner, sounds like what City fans might be saying if they lose.

Somebody needs to tell these commentators that Aguero's name ends in an O' date=' not in AAAAHHHHHH!!! First the QPR game, now this one.

Hope Enoh gets a winner, sounds like what City fans might be saying if they lose.[/quote']

Or..I have to change BvB links as they're useless and found one which the commentator keep saying Messi instead of Di Maria

City not done themselves any favor. Have two games to play, need to win both games. Tough job. Real tough. Should have win this one because of the home advantage. Now, even Ajax got the better of the table. Head to head against City.

Oh and the penalty, unlucky.

If that is another half of Manchester, the official will comes running to give them penalty. :P

City not done themselves any favor. Have two games to play' date=' need to win both games. Tough job. Real tough. Should have win this one because of the home advantage. Now, even Ajax got the better of the table. Head to head against City.

Oh and the penalty, unlucky.

If that is another half of Manchester, the official will comes running to give them penalty. :P[/quote']

Dortmund...on Iduna Park?Keep dreaming my friend

On the basis of the 90 minutes a draw is about right, but that decision was atrocious! Taking the penalty decision to one side, you dont blow for full-time ahead of a corner. You'd let City take it and after it leaves the box the first time, blow for time. But it's a penalty end-of.

Be fair City didn't deserve to win over the piece. They just seem to lack the necessary belief at the top level and some of the players just look way out of form, or more alarmingly not interested.

They were screwed over with the penalty of that there is no doubt, but if you got dominated by a side containing Christian Poulsen and Ryan Babel for large spells then you really cant have any complaints. Anybody who saw them at Liverpool will know exactly what I mean.

Killer blow City are out now even if they beat Madrid, cant see Madrid not beating Ajax at home.

Might not evn make Europa :o

Be fair City didn't deserve to win over the piece. They just seem to lack the necessary belief at the top level and some of the players just look way out of form' date=' or more alarmingly not interested.

They were screwed over with the penalty of that there is no doubt, but if you got dominated by a side containing Christian Poulsen and Ryan Babel for large spells then you really cant have any complaints. Anybody who saw them at Liverpool will know exactly what I mean.

Killer blow City are out now even if they beat Madrid, cant see Madrid not beating Ajax at home.

Might not evn make Europa :o[/quote']

They dont deserve to even be in the PL nor the CL nor Europa :mad:

They dont deserve to even be in the PL nor the CL nor Europa :mad:

A little far fetched me thinks :P

Say what you like but in the Premier League despite being in a so called "crisis" they are the Champions, unbeaten and 2 points off the lead, if that is what a "crisis" is then I wish Liverpool would enter crisis staus almost immediately

Well, what to say about the Real Madrid-Dortmund match?

Only a German can stop the Germans... :D

Honestly I hadn't expected them to get a point there. Nice performance but the draw was deserved based on how strong Real have been in the end.

I'm also quite satisfied with Schalke. Playing 2-2 against Arsenal after 0-2 is ok.

I'm very confident that we'll see 3 German teams in the quarters.