UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Kroos' date=' gotta love him. Harsh on Arsenal though[/quote']

Where's Brooster hey????

He and many others were laughing on this forum when i said Toni Kroos and Mario Gotze are the best CAM's in the world, a million miles ahead of Neymar and (useless) Hazard!!!!!

Heil Tonnnnniiii Kroooosssssss

Well thats toni kroos...

Tonnnni Kroooossss.

Why is he not rated 94 on SM i still have no idea. He and Gotze are the best midfield players in the world at the moment!!

This is embarrassing for Arsenal.

Not really' date=' as i said earlier, most of Deutschland and surrounding countries expected an cruxifiction and that is what we received.

I and many other Der Bundesliga fans love and respect Arsenal, they pioneered the 21st century passing game and we should never forget that.

Nevertheless i expect nothing less of Bayern to slaughter a tippy tappy Barcelona, with Schweiny getting stuck into Busqeutio like Curry on a nice Bochwurst!!! hahahaha :D:D

Is Walcott actually playing? More Isolated than a crackhead locked in a room coming off meth.

I did say Arsenal shouldn't have played 4-6-0, Schalab Alaba had him in his back pocket with ease.

Poldi did great though, i'm suprised at his improvements recently.

Nevertheless, he shouldn't be in the NT ahead of Toni Kroos or our national treasure Julian the Draxman Draxler!!

You were probably saying that last year and then we knocked em out. Bayern are on a whole different level.

No comrade' date=' i knew Dortmund were possibly 1 CF away from being one of the best in der welt, because Barrios was not a great player for them.

Borussia Dortmund and Bayern will domineer the champions league for many years to come i promise you this, but i'm not sure about Schalke. They are touch and go at the moment.

The good fortune goes back Bayerns way.

It should have been 5-1 really, Bayern had bucket lots of chances if Kroos put Robben in quicker, and Kroos' 30 yarder went in.

I absolutely love Mario Gotze, Toni Kroos and Julian Draxler.

Taxi for every country in der welt, because Deutschland is going to walk the World cup 2014 with ease at this rate. haha. :D:D:cool:

Where's Brooster hey????

He and many others were laughing on this forum when i said Toni Kroos and Mario Gotze are the best CAM's in the world' date=' a million miles ahead of Neymar and (useless) Hazard!!!!!

Heil Tonnnnniiii Kroooosssssss

Tonnnni Kroooossss.

Why is he not rated 94 on SM i still have no idea. He and Gotze are the best midfield players in the world at the moment!!

Not really, as i said earlier, most of Deutschland and surrounding countries expected an cruxifiction and that is what we received.

I and many other Der Bundesliga fans love and respect Arsenal, they pioneered the 21st century passing game and we should never forget that.

Nevertheless i expect nothing less of Bayern to slaughter a tippy tappy Barcelona, with Schweiny getting stuck into Busqeutio like Curry on a nice Bochwurst!!! hahahaha :D:D

I did say Arsenal shouldn't have played 4-6-0, Schalab Alaba had him in his back pocket with ease.

Poldi did great though, i'm suprised at his improvements recently.

Nevertheless, he shouldn't be in the NT ahead of Toni Kroos or our national treasure Julian the Draxman Draxler!!

No comrade, i knew Dortmund were possibly 1 CF away from being one of the best in der welt, because Barrios was not a great player for them.

Borussia Dortmund and Bayern will domineer the champions league for many years to come i promise you this, but i'm not sure about Schalke. They are touch and go at the moment.

It should have been 5-1 really, Bayern had bucket lots of chances if Kroos put Robben in quicker, and Kroos' 30 yarder went in.

I absolutely love Mario Gotze, Toni Kroos and Julian Draxler.

Taxi for every country in der welt, because Deutschland is going to walk the World cup 2014 with ease at this rate. haha. :D:D:cool:[/quote']

Higuain = 94, Benzema = 94, Ozil =94, KROOS = 95.

Not really, as i said earlier, most of Deutschland and surrounding countries expected an cruxifiction and that is what we received.

Nevertheless i expect nothing less of Bayern to slaughter a tippy tappy Barcelona, with Schweiny getting stuck into Busqeutio like Curry on a nice Bochwurst!!! hahahaha

I'm pretty sure Johan Cruyff, Pep Guardiola & Barcelona would have something about that.. Because:

1: it was Johan Cruyff who introduced total football to Barcelona in the early 90's

2: it was Pep Guardiola who took it to a new level

3: Barcelona, unlike Arsenal - have won a considerable amount of silverware using total football

In all seriousness now, not trying to be nasty or anything as I do see you post 2 in 10 times something that kind of makes sense - but this must be the most ridiculous thing you have posted on this forum to date.

No comrade' date=' i knew Dortmund were possibly 1 CF away from being one of the best in der welt, because Barrios was not a great player for them.

Borussia Dortmund and Bayern will domineer the champions league for many years to come i promise you this, but i'm not sure about Schalke. They are touch and go at the moment.[/quote']

Lewandowski played against us in both legs...

Higuain = 94' date=' Benzema = 94, Ozil =94, KROOS = 95.[/quote']

YES YES YES.

Heil Mr ZlookVulk - Der forumer who speaks real sense around here!!!!

Toni Kroos = 95 and Mario Gotze = 95!!!!!!!

Heil Das Deutschlanders!!! :D:D:D

well' date=' arsenal is failing with its defenders.[/quote']

I agree, they need Zouma and Ecuele Manga before it's too late, and they and Liverpool become regular Europa Leaguers, while we have to suffer watching Man City wasting a valuable spot in the top 4, getting knocked out in the group stages every year!!!!1

I'm pretty sure Johan Cruyff' date=' Pep Guardiola & Barcelona would have something about that.. Because:

1: it was Johan Cruyff who introduced total football to Barcelona in the early 90's

2: it was Pep Guardiola who took it to a new level

3: Barcelona, unlike Arsenal - have won a considerable amount of silverware using total football

In all seriousness now, not trying to be nasty or anything as I do see you post 2 in 10 times something that kind of makes sense - but this must be the most ridiculous thing you have posted on this forum to date.[/quote']

Comrade, i said 21st century - 21st century = 2000 onwards.

Arsenal 2000-04 >>>>>>> Any Guardiola Barca team.

P.S Frank Rikjaard actually pioneered Barcelona post 07 and not Guardiola!!! Guardiola only inherited what Rijkaard produced from their academies.

If you want to even try and compare Barca and Arsenal, at least give Mr Rijkaard all credit as the coach who did it.

Guardiola just passed through as Messi and co burst onto the scene 5 years ago.

Lewandowski played against us in both legs...

Mehhh,, Van Persie >>>> Lewandovski + Barrios, haha. :D

Lewa is not as good as old Pery Wersy just yet.

That's what devlopment is all about and Borussia are bringing them through like there's no tommorow e.g. Ginczek and most importanly Marviiinnnn Dukksschh!! :D:D

Deutsch fans - best fans in der welt, copying how Liverpool and Celtic FC fans of the past were like - better flares, better songs, better enthusiasm, better voices, better passions and most importantly better banter - they were singing 'FOOOTBALLSS comminngg homeee', just to pay homage to England, that Der Bundesliga is on the uprise.

Similar to how Borussia fans humilated Man City fans singing ' You only win when your singing, sing when your wiinnnnninggg' hahahahaha.

I love Deutsch fans and people in general.

Bring on Wembley Stadion in May the final, where it'l be a full Deutsch invasion of fans, 50 000 Bayern loud fans vs 50 000 Borussia loud fans!!

Bayern 3-3 Borussia

BVB win 10-9 on penalties.

I predict in the next 10 year period, Bayern wins 3 champions league titles, BVB wins 3, Barcelona wins 2 champions leagues, Man United wins 1 and Schalke wins 1.

Heil Der Bundesliga!!!! Only Man United and Barca in the world, will be able to cope with the future Football monopoly dominerance, and the likes of Damiao joining BVB and Neymar joining Bayern will only increase the potential here.

I really hope Bale joins Bayern and Wilshere joins BVB, because then truely it would be one of the greatest leagues ever. :D:D:cool:B)

We just need Der Bundesliga to rise to 20 teams, thats all i ask.:rolleyes:

Deutsch fans - best fans in der welt' date=' copying how Liverpool and Celtic FC fans of the past were like - better flares, better songs, better enthusiasm, better voices, better passions and most importantly better banter - they were singing 'FOOOTBALLSS comminngg homeee', just to pay homage to England, that Der Bundesliga is on the uprise.

Similar to how Borussia fans humilated Man City fans singing ' You only win when your singing, sing when your wiinnnnninggg' hahahahaha.

I love Deutsch fans and people in general.

Bring on Wembley Stadion in May the final, where it'l be a full Deutsch invasion of fans, 50 000 Bayern loud fans vs 50 000 Borussia loud fans!!

Bayern 3-3 Borussia

BVB win 10-9 on penalties.

I predict in the next 10 year period, Bayern wins 3 champions league titles, BVB wins 3, Barcelona wins 2 champions leagues, Man United wins 1 and Schalke wins 1.

Heil Der Bundesliga!!!! Only Man United and Barca in the world, will be able to cope with the future Football monopoly dominerance, and the likes of Damiao joining BVB and Neymar joining Bayern will only increase the potential here.

I really hope Bale joins Bayern and Wilshere joins BVB, because then truely it would be one of the greatest leagues ever. :D:D:cool:B)

We just need Der Bundesliga to rise to 20 teams, thats all i ask.:rolleyes:[/quote']

i agree, but I prefer Bayern to win. Dortmund got a poor GK. :(

YES YES YES.

Heil Mr ZlookVulk - Der forumer who speaks real sense around here!!!!

Toni Kroos = 95 and Mario Gotze = 95!!!!!!!

Heil Das Deutschlanders!!! :D:D:D

I agree' date=' they need Zouma and Ecuele Manga before it's too late, and they and Liverpool become regular Europa Leaguers, while we have to suffer watching Man City wasting a valuable spot in the top 4, getting knocked out in the group stages every year!!!!1

Comrade, i said 21st century - 21st century = 2000 onwards.

Arsenal 2000-04 >>>>>>> Any Guardiola Barca team.

P.S Frank Rikjaard actually pioneered Barcelona post 07 and not Guardiola!!! Guardiola only inherited what Rijkaard produced from their academies.

If you want to even try and compare Barca and Arsenal, at least give Mr Rijkaard all credit as the coach who did it.

Guardiola just passed through as Messi and co burst onto the scene 5 years ago.

Mehhh,, Van Persie >>>> Lewandovski + Barrios, haha. :D

Lewa is not as good as old Pery Wersy just yet.

That's what devlopment is all about and Borussia are bringing them through like there's no tommorow e.g. Ginczek and most importanly Marviiinnnn Dukksschh!! :D:D[/quote']

LOL!!!!! You also is a forumer that makes sense!

Spanish players are getting too old, Germany? THATS NO PROBLEM!

IN World cup 2018, REUS, GOTZE, TER-STEGEN, ETC will KICK you ISCO, MUNIAN down to the pit!!!!!!!! :D:D

bottomless-pit.jpg