UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Why isn't Reus taking that :( . 5/1 for both Ronaldo and Reus to score. Meeh' date=' I guess I'll have to settle for over 2.5. If Reus scores makes my night so much sweeter.[/quote']

Kuba would have taken it ahead of Reus anyway

Over the last few weeks I recently had Sky HD installed and since have been watching the Bundesliga Highlights on ITV. I have to say I hate not having it to watch. The style of play is brilliant and not too dissimilar from the PL. Loved watching the likes of Dortmund, Munich, Schalke and Monchengladbach in recent weeks and I'm delighted that they get to be on the Champions League stage because both German teams have been sublime this week. Who needs Messi and Ronaldo when you have Muller and Lewandowski?

EDIT: Thought that was Lewandowski's 5th then.

Over the last few weeks I recently had Sky HD installed and since have been watching the Bundesliga Highlights on ITV. I have to say I hate not having it to watch. The style of play is brilliant and not too dissimilar from the PL. Loved watching the likes of Dortmund' date=' Munich, Schalke and Monchengladbach in recent weeks and I'm delighted that they get to be on the Champions League stage because both German teams have been sublime this week. Who needs Messi and Ronaldo when you have Muller and Lewandowski?

EDIT: Thought that was Lewandowski's 5th then.[/quote']

thats why i only watch bundesliga + serie a

thats why i only watch bundesliga + serie a

I love Serie A but I can never find any highlights shows etc. on Sky and I won't watch them online as my computer is about as fast as Stephen Hawking uphill.

Fantastic win for Dortmund and I firmly believe there is no way back for Madrid or Barca and I'm looking forward to an all German final. Sorry Barca and Real fans, cannot see you in the final this year.

I also love how the Bundesliga teams go to the fans and cheer with them, barely see other leagues do that.

I love Serie A but I can never find any highlights shows etc. on Sky and I won't watch them online as my computer is about as fast as Stephen Hawking uphill.

Fantastic win for Dortmund and I firmly believe there is no way back for Madrid or Barca and I'm looking forward to an all German final. Sorry Barca and Real fans' date=' cannot see you in the final this year.[/quote']

Join the Serie A thread, my friend! :) Hopefully, you're not a Juventus fan!

Fantastic win for Dortmund and I firmly believe there is no way back for Madrid or Barca and I'm looking forward to an all German final. Sorry Barca and Real fans' date=' cannot see you in the final this year.

I also love how the Bundesliga teams go to the fans and cheer with them, barely see other leagues do that.[/quote']

Mate plenty of Serie A + Bundesliga game come on ESPN, they pretty much have the rights for the leagues like Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Eredivise + others.

Always had a soft spot for AC. I'm English so I don't feel I'd fit in' date=' however you're from Vancouver so you should be on an NHL forum! :P[/quote']

LOL, Farthest thing from Vancouver to be honest. I'm a proud Torontonian! :)

Btw, It doesn't matter if you're English as the thread below is for the english speaking forumers!

[thread=72839]This is "The Official Serie A Thread".[/thread]