UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

not a red for me' date=' that was weak as pish[/quote']

It doesn't matter how hard the kick was, the fact he's kicked them beyond questionable doubt is violent conduct which is a red card.

It's such a silly thing for Scott Brown to do, he's really cost Celtic when they had a good chance of getting a great result. It's hardly the first time his lack of discipline has cost Celtic, and Neil Lennon should be furious with him and not defending his actions.

It doesn't matter how hard the kick was' date=' the fact he's kicked them beyond questionable doubt is violent conduct which is a red card.

It's such a silly thing for Scott Brown to do, he's really cost Celtic when they had a good chance of getting a great result. [b']It's hardly the first time his lack of discipline has cost Celtic, and Neil Lennon should be furious with him and not defending his actions[/b].

My sentiments exactly and not just that I don't think he should be captain or even in the first team he's garbage.

Things to draw from Celtic vs Barcelona.

1) Scott Brown is a is gusting human being. Absolute disgrace.

2) Izaguirre should've been sent off

3) A team better than Celtic need to buy Forster. He's been amazing tonight

A disgrace and disgusting human being? Settle down :confused:

In any normal society' date=' kicking out at someone (football or other situation) is not a rational or reasonable behaviour. It's hardly his first offence of this kind anyway. He's a scumbag and if he weren't a footballer I'd wager he'd be staying at Her Majesty's pleasure. And he's not the only mindless footballer who I think that applies to

It doesn't matter how hard the kick was, the fact he's kicked them beyond questionable doubt is violent conduct which is a red card.

It's such a silly thing for Scott Brown to do, he's really cost Celtic when they had a good chance of getting a great result. It's hardly the first time his lack of discipline has cost Celtic, and Neil Lennon should be furious with him and not defending his actions.

Can't understand people saying Brown didn't deserve a red card I am a Celtic supporter and even I agree it should have been red you can't just kick someone even if it's that little punk Neymar and he did make the most of it but still red.

Finally, some sense of the situation.

I find it amazing that Lennon has defended his actions. Shows his character as well IMO. Also find it amazing that Kris Commons has come out and said that they had a tactic to "rough up Neymar". Even if you do have a pathetic and cowardly tactic such as that, you keep it in the dressing room. Putting that out in public opens up a hug can of worms and can land the club in question right down the pan.

My sentiments exactly and not just that I don't think he should be captain or even in the first team he's garbage.

I'd agree with that' date=' he hardly sets a good example to the team on the pitch and I don't rate him as a footballer. I don't understand why he's a regular in the team yet players like Kayal and Ki in the last couple of years have had to rotate.

It's hardly purely based on this incident, Scott Brown has been regularly involved in trouble with these sort of acts throughout this career.

Bayer Leverkusen vs Real Sociedad

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Manchester United

Juventus vs Galatasaray

Real Madrid vs FC København

Anderlecht vs Olympiakos

Paris Saint Germain vs Benfica

Manchester City vs Bayern Munich

In any normal society' date=' kicking out at someone (football or other situation) is not a rational or reasonable behaviour. It's hardly his first offence of this kind anyway. He's a scumbag and if he weren't a footballer I'd wager he'd be staying at Her Majesty's pleasure. And he's not the only mindless footballer who I think that applies to.[/quote']

'He'd be staying at her majesty's pleasure'. Absolute nonsense. This

'Scumbag' as you call him just donated thousands to cancer research. He's Hardly out robbing pensioners and selling drug like the real scumbags. Severe over reaction from you.